Chapter 9

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 9

After the incident, Jongin explained why they he and Ms. Shin were together. Aryan pretty well handled everything despite her moodiness. Aryan is already 2 months pregnant and now, Jongin and her was having a hard time. She would frequently vomit, even though she hasn't ate that much yet and Jongin had to deal with her extreme moodiness. "Babe, are you ready? You appointment starts in 3 hours. You should be awake now." Jongin said while sitting beside her, kissing her forehead. Aryan covered her head by a pillow. "I don't want to. Go away." She said and continued to sleep. Jongin sighed. It was good that he decided to wake her up because boy, it is hard to wake her up. "Baby, c'mon. Wake up." He said and removed the pillow. Aryan whined and pushed Jongin away. "Please don't wake me up or else.." She said, eyes closed. Jongin sat beside her again, "Or else what?" He asked. Aryan whined, "Give me five minutes, please." She said and slept again. "Fine. I'm going to fix your things and get back with you." He said. Aryan nodded and slept again. Jongin fixed her things. What she'll wear, and some necessities needed. After exactly 5 minutes, he came back and woke her up. "Babe, 5 minutes is done. Get up." He said. However, Aryan didn't budge. Jongin whined and kissed her face multiple times. "You won't wake up?" He said a he kissed her forehead. He pulled and saw Aryan was smiling but keeping her eyes closed obviously wanting to get more kisses. "Wakey, wakey~" Jongin said as he showered her face with kisses. He pulled but saw her trying hard to close her eyes. He kissed her lips. "I know you're awake. C'mon. I'll give you more kisses when you wake up." He said. Aryan sharply opened her eyes, "I'm awake, kiss me now." She said. Jongin laughed, "Isn't my wife wise." He said and kissed her lips, forehead, nose, jaw, cheeks and her lips again. Aryan smiled and stood up. "No more?" She asked. Jongin shook his head and hugged her, "After you're done showering, I'll give you more. Now go." He said and pat her . Aryan giggled and nodded, "Kiss me a lot after this okay." She said and went to the bathroom. Jongin laughed, "I'd kiss you all day if you want." He mumbled and went to the kitchen to cook for her. Since it was nearing lunch, he decided to cook some heavy meal. Soon, Aryan went down, dressed in her loose shirt and shorts, finding Jongin at the table, preparing food. Jongin was expecting her to get her kissed from him but instead, she went directly sitting down and gobbling the food. "Aren't you going to get your kisses?" Jongin asked her. She shook her head, "This beef taste nice." She said and ate more. Jongin laughed and kissed her head before sitting beside her, "Eat a lot." He said and ate too. He kept looking at her eating happily. "What hospital are we going?" She asked. "Suho's Father's." He said. Aryan nodded. "Can you call Tao for me?" She asked. Jongin stopped eating, "Why?" He asked. Aryan shrugged. "I want to see him." She said. "Why? I'm here." Jongin said, clearly jealous. "I just want to see him. Call him for me." She said. Jongin sighed, "Fine." He said and got his phone and dialed Tao. "Tao, please come here. Right now. Okay. bye." He said. "Happy?" He asked her who was eating happily, "Thank you! You are the best husband ever!" She said and flew him a kiss. Jongin laughed. Even though sometimes, he find it hard to deal with her mood swings, he was thankful that it was her, who is his wife, bringing his son or daughter in this world. Nothing seems to go wrong for him. "I love you, Aryan." He said, catching Aryan on guard. Boy, she was blushing like a beet root. Aryan nodded, "I know, I know." She said. Jongin was quite sad, he didn't get to hear her say those word too, but after a minute, she spoke. "I love you too." There you go, Jongin.

 


Hi, guys! I missed you all so much, really.

I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a while. So busy with academics.

See you at the next one, guys. :)

Please comment? Pleaseeeeeeee?