-Arc 03-

Elixir

-Arc 03- 

Dongwoo felt someone grab on to his wrist. His eyes widened when he saw him.  He could tell the older man was irritated. They were going to be in a lot of trouble. He could see it in Sunggyu's eyes. His scary small eyes. Sunggyu's eyes always talked to them. Just by looking into Sunggyu's eyes, he knew what the older man was thinking. "Hyungnim..."

 Sunggyu did not answer Dongwoo. He just looked towards the three alchemist that were causing trouble. He knew that if he did not stop Dongwoo then a mess would have been created and then they would have to clean it up somehow.  They would have to create a lie.

Alchemist hated lying.  It was something that they hated to do, but it was something that they had to do when things went wrong. It was something that they adapted to.

"Gyuzizi..."

 Sunggyu did not answer Dongwoo. He just released the younger man's wrist and sighed when he saw the three members of Beast disappeared. Sunggyu turned his attention back to Dongwoo. He was ready to explode, but he was not going to yell at them in front of Eunmi.  He did not want to yell at them in front of Seomin's sister.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo said trying to get the older man's attention.  He did not like it when Sungyu acted like this. Sunggyu was always quiet, but he did not ignore people when someone was talking to them. Something was wrong. Something caused Sunggyu to have that look in his eyes. Dongwoo hated that look.

"We will talk later." Sunggyu said in an emotionless voice.

Dongwoo gulped and knew that Sunggyu was going to lecture them later.  He looked over at Hoya who still had an arm around Eunmi. He was surprised that the girl was not scared at all.  She gripped onto Hoya's arm when Sunggyu looked at her.

Sunggyu slowly made his way over to Eunmi, "Eunmi sii, I am Kim Sunggyu, and I am an Alchemist. We want to bring you to the Alchemy Council." 

Eunmi looked at Sunggyu and then looked at Hoya and Dongwoo.  She knew that this man was good. Eunmi could tell somehow. Eunmi could not explain the feeling that she was getting.  "What about my sister. We were separated Sunggyu sii."

"She is already at the Alchemy Council, but she is unconscious." Sunggyu said in a serious tone. "She used to much of energy that is not trained yet."

"What are you talking about Sunggyu sii? What energy that is not trained yet? Trained in what?" Eunmi asked, but Sunggyu just turned away from her. She hated when she was ignored.  It was really disrespectful.

"YAHHH TELL ME!" Eunmi yelled.

"Things will be explained to you and your sister together." Sunggyu said in an emotionless voice. "Dongwoo. Howon. We have to return." Sunggyu disappeared.  

"Great he is really unhappy." Hoya sighed as he looked at Dongwoo.  "You know that is your fault hyung."

"My fault. I was trying to protect Eunnie" Dongwoo crossed his arms, "And she is safe."

"Hyung, you did nothing. Sunggyu hyung appeared and they disappeared. They are more scared of Gyu hyung then they are scared of you. AISH!"

I cannot wait to get hell from him.

Hoya was annoyed.  He knew something like this would  happen. He should have stopped Dongwoo when he had the chance, but he did not want to let go of Eunmi. Hoya knew if he let go of Eunmi that Beast would have taken the opportunity to kidnap that girl.

Hoya disappeared and reappeared at the Alchemy Council.

"Do you know where my sister is?" Eunmi asked Hoya in a panicked voice.

"I will you to her." Hoya said as he gave Dongwoo his signature stare.

Dongwoo sighed as he watched Hoya walk away from him.  He did not like it when Hoya was angry with him.  Dongwoo bit his lip and made his way to the lounge. His brothers were there, and Dongwoo wanted to get there before Sunggyu yelled at everyone. he needed to protect the kids.

---

Hoya looked at Eunmi who was looking around as they walked down the hall.  He chuckled to himself slightly.  This was all new to her. Hoya was excited to see the sisters to start learning about who and what they truly were. Hoya never really understood why they were hiding all these years.  

Hoya cleared his throat, "Everything will be explained to you soon, but my brothers and I do not have full details on it. You are going to have to talk to the head of the Alchemy Council."

"I understand." Eunmi said. "This is all just so new."

"You will get used to it." Hoya said with a gentle smile. "Your sister should be in here. If you ever need anything we will probably see each other around." Hoya bowed before leaving her at the door to the infirmary. Hoya needed to get to the lounge because he did not want Sunggyu to be even more angry with them.

Sunggyu was not always like this.  He used to be different.  Once her turned sixteen he started to change.  He has not even smiled since then. It has been nine years.  Hoya always hoped that the old Sunggyu would return one day. 

Hoya sighed when he arrived. He was too late. He did not get there before Sunggyu.  Hoya slowly made his way towards the lounge.  He noticed that Dongwoo was arriving at the same time as him.

---

 Jungyeop entered the infirmary of the Alchemy Council, "How is she doing?" He looked at Seomin.  Jungyeol was worried. He knew Seomin's parents really well.  He was the one who told them to go into hiding. Jungyeop never thought that they would be found and killed.

There was a knock on the door. He looked towards it when it opened.  Junyeop smiled when he saw Eunmi.  She has grown up so fast.

"Unnie..." She hurried past Jungyeop and kneeled down by Seomin's bed. She grabbed onto his sister's hand. "Please wake up soon."

Jungyeop sighed and made his way over to Eunmi. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Eunmi sii, I think it is best if you rest as well. Seomin will be awake by morning.  We can talk tomorrow about what happened and what we are going to do."

Eunmi just nodded her head and watched as Jungyeop left the room.  The older man looked farmilar to her, but she did not want to think about that right now.  Eunmi stood up and got into bed with her sister.  She did not realize how tired she was until her head hit the pillow.

---

Sunggyu arrived at the lougue and Dongwoo and Hoya were nowhere to be seen. He told them to come walked into lougue and glared at all of them.  "Dongwoo! Howon! Get in here."

The four other member of Infinite just started at each other. They knew that they were going to get it. They could tell from Sunggyu's aura. It was darker than normal.

"YAHHHHH!" Sunggyu yelled and the two boys hurried into the room. Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked at the six members sitting in front of him.  "We may still be in the academy, but I do not want any mistakes when we are on a mission. Jungyeop sangjangnim trust us. He gives us these opportunities and I do not want them to be thrown away because of stupidity."

"I was not going to destroy the park hyung."

"But you were going to use your ability. I saw the look in your eyes Dongwoo. " Sunggyu said as he made his way over to the second oldest.  Sunggyu could not believe how Dongwoo acted sometimes.   "DO you know how important those girls are?"

" SUNGGYU, CALM DOWN!" Jungyeop yelled as he entered the room.  He sighed because Sunggyu's temper was started to get out of hand lately.  He did not know what was wrong with the kid. At first he thought it was a faze, but not he believes it is something more.  

"Sangjangmin." Sunggyu said.

"Yahh, it's appa." Jungyeop said as he started to pet Sunggyu's hair. "We need to discuss a few things before you head back to school on Monday."

"Do we have to go back?" Woohyun asked.

"Yes, you have to go back." Jungyeop sighed as he looked at the seven boys. 

"What would you like to talk about father." Sunggyu said in a slightly harsh tone.


an - hello everyone  I know it has been awhile. I got busy and had some computer problems. Happy New Year.  I hope you enjoy this chapter. ^^

Also Please check out my newest fics for 2014

Second Chance at Love

Frozen Soul

Galactic