-Arc 16-

Elixir

-Arc 16-

Seomin thought she head Hoya's voice.  She looked in the direction of the sound and saw both Sunggyu, and Hoya.  Seomin wondered why Hoya was pulling on Sunggyu's arms, but that was when she noticed Sunggyu's eyes.  They were completely different from before, there was something dark and sinister about them.  Seomin knew that Sunggyu was a good person, but she knew that he was angry, and that was not a good sign. "Sung…Gyu." Seomin spoke breathlessly before her vision blurred, fainting moments later.

Jihoon smirked as he watched the girl collapse.  He knew she was not going to last long with her untrained power.  He smirked when he saw the burn marks on her hands and wrist, "So those flames of hers did some damage."  Jihoon turned his attention to Sunggyu, "Nice of you to join us Sunggyu-nim." He turned away from the man moments later and moved closer to the unconscious girl.  Jihoon wanted to torment Sunggyu a bit.  He knew that Seomin was important to him, Jihoon could tell by the look in Sunggyu's eyes   "You're not going to attack me, Mr. Leader of Infinite.  You are too worried about your image to do anything to me."

Sunggyu's blood was boiling.  Jihoon was going too far and he needed to pay for all the pain he caused the poor girl. "Don't touch her!" Sunggyu yelled as he glared at telling Hoya with his eyes, to release his arm.  He did not want to hurt a member of his own family, Sunggyu would not be able to forgive himself if any of them got hurt because of him. "Stay away from her..." Sunggyu held up his hand and moments later Jihoon was trapped against the wall with metal chains.  He did not know Sunggyu's abilities were this advance and since when can he control metal.  Jihoon knew Sunggyu's Wu Xing, they were Fire and Earth.  

"Bastard!" Jihoon yelled as he glared at Sunggyu who was ignoring him.  He watched Sunggyu walk over to Seomin, lifting her up in his arms. Sunggyu looked at the girls sleeping face.  "You better let me go KIM SUNGGYU! You're dead when I get out of this." Jihoon said as he struggled to get out of the confines Sunggyu put him in, but they tighten every time he moved..

"You broke the rules by attacking another student. You threaten me, my family, and you put the school endanger, but using your ability to harass a girl who wanted nothing to do with you."  Sunggyu sighed deeply as his eyes turned back to their normal color, a soft, chocolate brown color.  He could not let his anger take over, something terrible may happens if he loses control. "If you keep moving around like that it will cut off your circulation and you will lose consciousness."

"You did the same thing. You attacked me.  Should you be punished, oh wait, you are not going to be punished because you are Lee Jungyeop's step-son." Jihoon said with a sour tone in his voice.  "If your father is so great, then why are we losing the war? Why were the Homunculus able to get into the school then? Was it because you were incapable of protecting the Song Sisters."

"Hyung, can I punch him?" Hoya asked as he cracked his knuckles and started to make his way to the man.  He could not stand for Jihoon's insults any longer.  No one insults their family or the Song Sisters.  He went too far saying that were unable to protect the sisters.

"Howon, he is not worth it." Sunggyu looked over to him, "You initiated the attack and it is Infinite's job to protect the Song sisters no matter what.  We were able to stop the Homunculus before they were able o capture the sisters life energy."  Sunggyu sighed deeply and tried to hide the pain he was in.   Sunggyu knew he needed to take his Elixir soon, but not in front of Hoya.

"Hyung, please don't call me Howon.  You know how much I hate that name." Hoya crossed his arms and continued to glare at Jihoon.  Was Sunggyu really going to let Jihoon go? 

"What happened here?" Jongwan asked as he walk towards the four of them.  "Sunggyu, please explain why Jihoon is pined to the wall and why Miss. Song is unconscious in your arms?"

"I can tell you hyung..." Hoya said with his arms crossed. "Sunggyu hyung should take Seomin to the infirmary. The burns on her hands and arms need to be taken care of, immediately" Hoya looked towards Sunggyu and then at Jongwan.  He wanted to make sure he was allowed to take care of this situation.  "That bastard decided to be funny and attack Seomin."

"If you want to know about the occurrences that happened today, please ask Hoya. My responsibly is Miss. Seomin." Sunggyu said in a serious tone before walking away from them. 

As Sunggyu disappeared down the hall, the confines that were holding Jihoon vanished, and he fell to the ground.  Jihoon looked up and was about to go after that bastard Sunggyu, but some his body froze.  He looked over at Jongwan and sighed, "All I wanted to do was scare the girl."

"You could have killed her!" Hoya yelled as he took a step forward.  He could not hold back his anger and more.  He had enough.  "You selfish..." Hoya's first clenched as he started walking towards Jihoon.

"Now Howon..." Jongwan sighed deeply as he stepped forward.  He gently place a hand on the youngers shoulder, using his abilities to calm him down.  Jongwan knew if Hoya got to angry he could possibly burn down the entire school, "Do you want to be punished to? I know what you are thinking!"

Hoya crossed his arms and sighed deeply, "Just take care of this bastard..." Hoya shrugged off Jongwan's shoulder before walked away from them.  He knew if he stayed any longer, he would be in more trouble than Jihoon would ever be in.  

---

Myungsoo came to a stop and felt Eunmi crash into his back.  He raised an eyebrow when he saw a few of the professors hurry down the hallway.  He wondered if something had happened. Was there another attack on the school or was it something else?  Myungsoo wanted to check it out, but not when he had Eunmi with him. He did not want to put the girl in anymore danger than she is already in.

He turned to face the girl and looked at Eunmi from head to toe, studying her closely.  Myungsoo watched as she reached up and tucked a loose strain of hair behind her ear and that is when he saw it, there was a crescent moon marking on her wrist.  Myungsoo suddenly grabbed onto her wrist and studied it closely.

"Myungsoo is something wrong?" Eunmi asked as she noticed Myungsoo staring at her wrist that had the crescent moon on it.  Eunmi sighed deeply and knew it was permanent, not that she did not like the moon.  She was always a night owl while her sister was the complete opposite.  Her sister was always an early raiser and saw the sun symbol on her wrist this morning.

"I told you it was L." Myungsoo sighed deeply as he continued to study her wrist.  She did not have that before the Homunculus attack.  He took a step closer to her again, causing Eunmi to blush.  "Does it hurt?"

"Does what hurt Myungsoo, I mean L..." Eunmi bit her lip as she looked into Myungso's eyes.  She did not understand why he was making her so nervous.  There was something about Myungsoo that fascinated her.  Was it is mysterious aura or something else?

"Does your wrist hurt?" Myungsoo asked again as he looked into the girls eyes as he traced his fingers over the marking.  He did not know what came over him, but Myungsoo raised his other hand, placing it on her cheek, pulling the girl closer to his body.

Eunmi shook her head and did not fully understand what Myungsoo was doing.  She looked into her eyes and felt strange.  Those eyes she has seen before, but it was in another time.  "L..."

Myungsoo still did not break contact.  "Does the crescent moon on your wrist hurt?"  He asked with a concerned tone in his voice.

"No, but I think it is the source of my abilities that I am still trying to discover." Eunmi said as they finally broke contact with each other.

"I see..." Myungsoo said as he crossed his arms. 

---

Dongwoo came to a stop when he saw Hoya, and could tell instantly that he was troubled by the look on the young males face.  Hoya had that 'I'm going to kill someone' expression on his face.  Dongwoo looked back and Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong sighed deeply.  He wondered if they noticed Hoya's annoyed expression.

"HYUNG...." Sungjong said cheerfully as he ran over to Hoya and wrapped his arms around the older man neck, hugging him.   Sungjong normally did not act like this towards anyone. He was not one to show affection, but he was going to make an acceptation for Hoya, his favorite.

"Why is he only like that around Hoya?" Woohyun asked with his arms crossed. He kept trying to tell himself that he was not jealous, but he was because he knew that his attitude sometimes hurt his relationship with others.  Sungjong really took care of Hoya and Myungsoo, but everyone else he treated coldly.

"Not just Hoya, Myungsoo as well." Sungyeol said as he looked at Hoya and wondered why he had such a sour expression on his face.  Something must have happened when he talked to Sunggyu, what else could possible happen. 

"Hoya, what happened?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the younger male.  "Please don't tell me someone got hurt."

"What do you think happened?" Hoya said as he pulled away from Sungjong, "That bastard Jihoon thought it would be funny to start trouble and hurt Seomin!  The poor girl fell unconscious after using her untrained ability.  Gyu hyung almost lost it and if I was not there he probably would have killed Jihoon." Hoya's first clenched.

"Is Seomin ok?" Woohyun asked with a worried expression on his face. "You said she fainted?

"How do you expect me to know Woohyun? All I know is that she has burn marks on her hands and wrist. I was ordered by Gyu hyung to explain what happened to Jongwan hyung while he took Seomin to the infirmary.  I do not think that it is going to be the last time one of the sisters is going to be in there." Hoya sighed deeply. 

"I see..." Dongwoo bit his lip and hurried past the others and made his way to the infirmary. He had a bad feeling about something and it needed to be investigated immediately.

 "Is there anything else we need to know?" Sungyeol asked.

"Sunggyu did not look well after he used his abilities on Jihoon." Hoya bit his lip.  "I know he has been trying to hide his pain from me, but I think there is something wrong with him. My animal instincts keep telling me that it has to do with his accident that happened eight years ago!"

"The one that had him in a coma for almost a month?" Woohyun asked with his arms crossed.

"What other accident do you think I am talking about!"

---

Sunggyu entered the infirmary and wondered why there was never a doctor around when he needed one.  Sunggyu walked over to one of the beds and laid Seomin on the on it. Sunggyu walked over to the medicine cabinet to get some ointment and bandages for her burns. He walked back over to where she was resting and sat down on the bed. 

He lifted her up, resting her head on his shoulder, removing her white blazer.  Sunggyu needed to take her blazer off to make it easier to apply the ointment.  The many layers of fabric was just going to make his life more difficult than it already is.  Sunggyu neatly folded it and placed it on the end of her bed before taking her left wrist,  and rolling up the black sleeves of her button down shirt.  He studied the burns before he applied the ointment, they were not as severe as he thought they would be.  The girl had more control than he believed.

Sunggyu looked out the window and noticed that it started to storm outside.  These events had to be happening for a reason.   Sunggyu was beginning to wonder if history was starting to repeat itself.  The stories he read about the royal families fighting a war like this before, but no one knew who the winner of that war was.  All the text about the end of the war has disappeared,  it seems like someone does not want them to know the ending of their fairytale.

He sighed deeply and reached for her right wrist and lifted it.  Sunggyu froze when her wrist started to glow.  He turned it around and saw the sun, and began to wonder why it was glowing? Sunggyu's breathing started to get heavier, and he felt like he was suffocating.  Sunggyu grabbed onto his tie and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor.  A few buttons came loose revealing the Infinity symbol on his collarbone.  He placed a hand by Seomin's head and leaned forward, until he was centimeters from her face.  It felt like someone took over his body and Sunggyu began to wonder if he had a connection with her in a previous life?   Sunggyu took a deep breath as he placed a hand on her cheek. 

 Sunggyu needed some air and rose to his feet and turned from the girl laying in bed.  He could not comprehend what was going on with him.   Sunggyu was about to reach into his jacket pocket for the Elixir, but it was too late.  He fainted into the chair that was position near the bed Seomin was resting in.

---

"So what's the next step you want me to take oppa?" The girl said as she leaned against a tree in the gardens with her cloak hood up, to hide her identity and to protect her hair from the rain.

"Prevent those girls from gaining their true abilities.  I they are able to defend themselves, it will make it a lot hard to kidnap them." The man said.  "You just need to make sure Infinite does not train them.  I do not care what you do to stop them, just make sure the truth is not discovered."

"What truth?" The girl asked as she watched the man in the black cloak disappear.  She was never going to get the answers she needed.  The girl bit her lip as she looked towards the school wondering how she was going to complete his mission.  There had to be a way to hurt the two princesses without Infinite knowing.

The Harvest Moon Ball was coming up and that may be her best opportunity to get her job done. Everyone was going to be distracted by the festivities, and be too busy to care if a Chimera magically appeared on campus. 

---

"What happened?" Dongwoo asked when he walked into the infirmary and saw Sunggyu hunched over in the chair. "Gyuzizi?"  He walked over to the older man and could see the sweat dripping from Sunggyu's forehead and noticed that his tie was on the floor.  "Hyung..." He placed two hands on the older man's shoulders and shook him.  "GYUZIZI!"   Sunggyu still did not move.

Dongwoo had no idea what was wrong with the older man.  He placed a hand on his forehead and it finally hit him, Sunggyu had a fever.  Dongwoo knew instantly that Sunggyu did not take the Elixir like he was supposed to, he knew that stuff like this could happen. Dongwoo reached into Sunggyu's blazer pocket, trying to find the vile of the golden liquid.  A smile appeared on Dongwoo's face when found the small vile and sighed deeply as he looked at it before pulling out the cork.  He tilted Sunggyu's head back and opened his mouth, pouring the Elixir down his throat.

Sunggyu swallowed the disgusting liquid, and slowly opened his eyes and saw Dongwoo standing in front of him, "What happened?"

"You did not take your Elixir! Did you not drink it at all today?" Dongwoo asked as he pushed Sunggyu's bangs out of his eyes.

"I can't remember..." Sunggyu said as he looked at Dongwoo.


an - Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter.  There is alot more to come.  The training sessions between Myung and Eunmi and Gyu and Seomin will happen soon.  Who should help the kim brothers train the girls? Which kpop group should be an enamy? Please pick one male and one female group! ENJOY!