-Arc 09-

Elixir

-Arc 09-

"Beautiful isn't it!" A man said as he walked up to Seomin, with a sly grin on his face. He did not expect to see her in the schools gardens. He thought this would be the perfect opportunity to talk to her, when they were not around.  Infinite always put a damper on everyone's fun, well in his eyes they did, but everyone else loved them.  The young man knew that people only loved Infinite because their adoptive father was the Head of the Alchemy Council. They all thought if they became close with Infinite, they would go far in the Alchemy Council.  "Welcome back to our world Princess."

Seomin just started at the man with a confused expression on her face. She was wondering why he called her Princess. She was no Princess or so she thought.  From what she heard here family was powerful in the Alchemy World, but Seomin knew nothing about her family history. She was completely clueless.  Seomin still did not open that letter from her mother.  The truth was that she was afraid to open it.  "I'm no Princess."

"You must not remember since you and your little sister have been gone so long. Where is Eunmi anyway?" The man asked and Seomin took a step back. She did not trust this man, he had a dark aura that made her feel uneasy. He was also asking  her about her little sister. How did her know that she has a little sister.  The man took another step toward Seomin as she took a step back.  "I guess you don't remember me, Princess. We used to play...hi there Sunggyu hyung."

Why do you always have to show up at the wrong time?

Seomin felt a hand on her shoulder and looked at Sunggyu. Seomin never would have thought that Sunggyu would show up at the right time. He was so cold to her before and was not telling her anything, but here he was defending her.  Seomin watched as Sunggyu stepped in front of her. "Sunggyu..."

 "..." Sunggyu glared at the man who goes by the them Roh Jihoon.  He knew what he was trying to do.   He was trying to mess with Seomin for some reason.  He always messed with new female students, but Sunggyu knew that Jihoon was only interested in Seomin and Eunmi because of who their family was.  He would not have given them the time of day if they were just an ordinary student.  You have to have some sort of status to be noticed by Jihoon.

 "Hyung, you should not look at me with those daggers of yours.  You might kill me with them one day." He smirked as he studied Sunggyu closely.   Jihoon knew that Sunggyu would not do this for any other girl.  What made this girl so special to get Kim Sunggyu's attention.

 "And you should know your boundaries, Jihoon." Sunggyu said coolly. 

"Why don't you do this for anyone else?" Jihoon smirked. "Was this girl and her sister the reason why you were not at school this weekend. Did your father have some grand mission for you and your brothers? "

"I have my reason's and it is none of your business why we were not hear this weekend.  Excuse us..." Sunggyu said as he turned his back to Jihoon and grabbed onto Seomin's wrist. He was going to bring her inside when he heard Seomin say something.

"Look out..." Seomin said as she tried to warn Sunggyu, but he had already caught on. It seemed like Sunggyu had seen this coming. He blocked the attack that Jihoon shot at them, and had a firm hand around Seomin's waist.  Sunggyu turned around and  noticed that Jihoon was gone.  He sighed deeply and wondered why he would attack him like that. Sunggyu knew that Jihoon had a problem with him and his brothers, but this was the first time that he has ever attacked anyone. Sunggyu turned his attention back to Seomin.  "Are you alright?"

Seomin nodded and noticed that Sunggyu still had a firm hold on her waist. A blush appeared on her face. "Sunggyu sii..."

"Oh..." He released her and sighed.  "Sorry, I invaded your personal space. Why are you out here alone and not eating lunch like everyone else?"

"I needed some air.  It is a lot to take in." Seomin looked away from Sunggyu and kneeled down on the ground, near a flower. "Things changed so quickly and..." A tear feel from Seomin's eyes.  This was the first time she cried since the loss of her parents.  She did not want to cry in front of Eunmi. "I did not get a chance to say goodbye to them."

Sunggyu sighed and was trying to figure out how to comfort the girl.  He was not good at these type of things.  Sunggyu kneeled down on the ground next to Seomin and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'm..."

Sunggyu frozen when Seomin suddenly hugged him.  He was not expecting her to hug him.  Sunggyu's arms slowly wrapped around her, "It's ok to cry." 

---

Jungyeop was sitting in his office, working on some paper work about the Song family, when he got a sudden call.  He his screen and looked at the man who appeared. "Tablo is something wrong?"

"Sunggyu seems troubled today when he came to talk to me earlier. I asked if he took the elixir and he said he did, but I am unsure if I should believe him or not."  Tablo sighed. He knew Sunggyu did not like taking the mixture, but he felt like that there was more to the story that the young man was not telling him.

"If he has not taken it then he would be irritable. Was he irritable when he talked to you earlier?" Jungyeop asked.  

"No, he was asking me more about the Homunculus and Chimera.  He knows some information about them, but I do not think he remembers that they are the reasons why he needs to take the elixir. He was asking about them because of the Song sisters. He is concerned about the eldest abilities."

"He would be..." Jungyeop sighed.  "What did you tell him?"

"I told him that he does not need to worry much. The book and the girls are separated for now and that it is better that they are separated.  We are not going to make make it easy for the Homunculus and Chimera to hurt them."  Tablo said.  "I told him to go eat something, but I am sure he did not do that."

"Aigo that kid..." Jungyeop sighed, "Thanks for informing me. I will talk to Sunggyu next time he is here.  If there is anything else let me know."

"Don't worry I will..." Tablo said with a smile.

"One more thing before I let you go. How are the girls adjusting?" Junyeop asked.

"I have only met one of them and I think she is adjusting alright.  She just seemed to be in a daze during my lesson today.  I do not know what is wrong, but I am sure one of your boys will figure that out."

"I am sure they will. They always do." Jungyeop said before ending the call.

---

Dongwoo was bothered by Sunggyu and Seomin's disappearance. He continued to drink his banana milk out of the straw.  Dongwoo could not believe that his brothers did not care about Sunggyu not being here.  Sungjong seemed to be like the only person who cared that their hyung was missing.

Eunmi stood up and sighed deeply. She could not stay here any longer without knowing her sister is alright or not.  Eunmi felt like something was off with her since she woke up, "I am going to go look for my sister. I want to make sure she is ok."

"I'll go with you." Myungsoo said as he stood up. He was already finished eating and was wondering where Sunggyu was.  Myungsoo had a feeling that he was with Seomin.

"I'll..." Sungyeol tired to stuff his face quickly so he could go with Myungsoo and Eunmi, but they were already gone.

"Damn it." Sungyeol whined as he slammed his empty soda can on the table.  He was constantly losing his chance with Eunmi from the two youngest. First it was Sungjong and now it was Myungsoo.  Who else will he lose his chance to.

"You know you are really annoying Sungyeol." Woohyun said as he looked over at the tallest,  He could not believe Sungyeol was whining over the girl.  He was going to get his chance to spend time with the girl. 

"Shut up you skirt chaser." Sungyeol shot back at Woohyun.  He could not believe Woohyun was judging him about something about this.  He would not be judging him.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and Sungyeol. "At least I do not make it obvious."

"You're joking right?" Hoya asked as he glared at Woohyun.  He hated that the one month older male was making such a big deal about this.  Sungyeol just wanted to help protect Eunmi.  He saw no harm in it.

"No, I'm not Howon." Woohyun smirked as he used Hoya's real name.  He knew how much Hoya hated being called Howon.

"Will you stupid hyung's stop making a scene. You are so embarrassing." Sungjong said as he stood up and picked up his tray of empty food.  He could not stand staying her any longer.  He was going to go to the library before next period start.

"YAHH LEE SUNG..." Woohyun stood up and was about to go after Sungjong when Hoya grabbed his arm and pulled him back into his seat.

"Will you stop." Hoya growled.  "Hyung do something!" Hoya looked over at Dongwoo and noticed that he was in a daze.  He knew instantly something was bothering the older man. "Aigo.."

---

"L sii..." Eunmi said as she walked down the hall with Myungsoo. She was unsure if she should call him L or Myungsoo.

"You can call me Myungsoo if you like." Myungsoo said with a gentle smile.  "I am sure your sister is alright."

"I know she isn't. Unnie is just putting on a strong act so I do not feel bad about or parents being murdered.  She does not want to show that she is upset.  I understand that she wants to comfort me, but that does not mean that she needs to hide how she truly feels."

"She reminds me a bit of Sunggyu hyung.  He does not really show his emotions anymore.  In the past he did, but something changed him.  Sunggyu hyung became a different person and I know that he is hiding something from us.  I am going to make sure I find out what is wrong with him."  Myungsoo sighed and looked at Eunmi.

"I see...do you know where he would be. Maybe my sister will be in the same place if they are so similar." Eunmi suggested.

"He hangs out in the gardens when he is stressed out." Myungsoo tapped his chin before reaching for Eunmi's hand. "It's this way."

---

"So what is the plan?" A man said as they watched them from the shadows, trying to find a good time to make their next move.


an - hey everyone I know it has been a while since I last updated. I hope you like this chapter.  I have a lot more to come.  Is there anyone that you want me to bring into the story as a Homunculus? ENJOY!