7

The Guardians

'Ah... 5.00A.M....... It's seems like i woke up too early... And I can't even go back to sleep after I woke up....' Sigh at the thought, a certain whitenette ran his hand into his locks and took an army-like trousers and a casual T-shirt. Then he walked out of his room and when to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he came out. Yawning as he strode down a hallway and came across the study room.Stunned, he walked in and looked at his surrounding where shelfs of books placed neatly in place, totally missing a certain Red head. Without saying anything, he walked towards a shelf and took out a book eyes sparkling. 

Chuckles.

Out of his trance Shiroki turned and saw the red head chuckle as he sat casually on an arm chair with a leg crossed on the other and head leaning on one of his hand. "Good Morning Ryuu" 

Sweat dropping at the guy on the chair he greeted him back. "Umm.... You are early.. It's only 5.00 in the morning.." "I will say the same to you too.Though, I am used to wake up early."

Then silence took over. For Akashi, the silence was comfortable. But on the other hand, for Shiroki, it's really awkward and not to mention that there's someone staring at him with those calculative eyes.

Sighing in defeat, Shiroki put back the book and walk towards Akashi. "Sei... Umm.. It's still early but do you want to go outside for a stroll?" Catching Akashi off guard. He never would thought that the whitenette in front of him would ask him out "So are you asking me out on a date?"

"W-w-w-wha?! N-n-no! I- Umm- Err..." He chuckle at the now blushing boy and said " Ok. Give me a few minute."

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

The two boys were now outside, strolling around the neighbourhood. As it was a chilling morning, the duo wore thick coats. Shiroki wore a black one where there's a hoodie. Akashi wore a plain red one. "It's in the middle of summer yet the mornings are this cold" 

"That is because the sun hasn't come up yet" "Yeah... Nah Sei... I've been wondering... When you and the others were still a child, what were you guys like?" Raises an eyebrow "Ah I'm just curious..."

The said latter just sigh " Atsushi kept munching on his snacks that were gived to him by a general when we met for the first time. Shintarou, same as usual. Still a Tsundere(Someone who acts cold on the outside but actually a kind person on the inside; Not honest). Daiki keep shouting and playing around like a tanned monkey. Ryouta, on the other hand, always whine about 'Kurokocchi ignoring me' or 'Aominecchi's mean' or others. As for Tetsuya.. He just.. Keep that poker face on and not talking unless you ask him something. Though his misdirection was and is making the others having heart attack."

"........" Stranged at the silence that the other boy was making, Akashi turned and looked at Shiroki who suddenly burst out laughing. "Sounds like you guys get along very well" Eyes widen at the sudden flash of smile from the laughing latter, he looked away(Whether he's blushing or not.. Don't ask me)

Shiroki noticed that attempt, he tilted his head questioned. When he was about to ask, his phone rang. " Oh. Excuse me" He turned away from Akashi as he speak through the phone. 'Who would call someone this early in the morning'

"Hmm.. Ok. See you then" And he turned back towards the red head. "Sorry bout that" "It's ok. Who is it that call you this early in the morning?" "My friend" Raises an eyebrow at the word 'friend'

"Ah about that. Sei. Are you free from 9.30AM to around 5-6 PM?" Nod "You see, my school's having a festival where each class has to participate in it. My class are planning on a butler and maid cafe. One of them suddenly caught a flu and can't make it. Just when we don't have enough people" Fingers supporting his chin meaning he's thinking, while the other latter look at him with an eyebrow raised. "So you are saying you want me to replace the guy?"

"Yes" "..... Alright." Where suddenly sparkles appear out of nowhere "Really?! Thanks! Ah but I still need to find a few more.... That Ice... -ch.." Shiroki mumble a lot a nonsense while he did a mental note to kill someone back in his mind. Akashi, who obviously heard the mumbles, said "Why don't you ask the Ryouta and the others. From what I know(you know everything), they are free today. Plus there isn't any practice" 

"Why didn't I think of that!?"

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"So basically, you're asking us to join your school fest. and help out?" Midorima asked, quite in a 'rude' way. Though he didn't mean to offend anyone. Shiroki nodded. After the tantrum that the others(mostly Kise and Aomine) threw at Shiroki and Akashi, they (finally) managed to calm them down(with Akashi throwing Scissors at them) and Shiroki proceeded to ask them. "Ok~! Since today's my off day~ So why not?" Kise flashed his infamous grin at Shiroki. "I don't see why not to"__Kuroko 

"I'll pass" "So troublesome..." "No thank you" From Aomine, Murasakibara and Midorima. "Is that so..... Then I won't force you" Shiroki smiled faintly at the three of them. At his back, Akashi was radiating off his murderous aura 'Go or die' which the they sweat drop and immediately change their mind "O-on a second thought, I'll go" "Y-yeah.. Since Aka-chin will be going, then I'll go too" "C-c-come to think of, I'm free today. So I don't think it will be a problem to not go" 

"Really?! Thank you guys!!" Shiroki were totally oblivious at the aura and smiled cheerfully at the three colorful teens. 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"Ouh~~ Ryuu~ It's seems like you managed to bring some friend over huh~" A sliver-head boy in a white button-down shirt with vest exclaimed cheerfully when he saw Shiroki and the 6 colorful teens. "Ice............" The said latter hid his eyes under his long bangs and an abnormal aura came out from him. "Yes?" 'Ice' said while ignoring the aura. 

"What 'Yes?'!?!?!?!?! You are clearly trying to kill me!!!" Shiroki shake the boy violently as he continued scolding him. As for the forgotten colorful teens, they sweatdropped at the scene and surprised at Shiroki as they had never seen him like this before."Hahahaha~ Anyway put that a side first~ Shouldn't you introduce your friend?" 

"..............Fine.... But don't think you're getting away with this..." With a sigh, he pulled away from 'Ice' "Sorry about. Guys, this is Hozuki Kori. Ice, Murasakibara Atsushi, Akashi Seijuurou, Midorima Shintarou, Aomine Daiki, Kise Ryouta and Kuroko Tetsuya" He point from the purple titan to the red-head, to the glasses guy, to the tanned one, to the blonde, and to.... The air. 

Hozuki raises an eyebrow by a few centimeters at the last name. Kuroko noticed the expression and decided to voice out "Nice to meet you Hozuki-kun" Appearing right in front of the said latter, he bowed. As for Hozuki, his eyes widen that Kise thought it would pop out if he widen it anymore.

" Since when you're there!??!" "I'm here sinc the beginning" "Ha..... Anyway. Nice to meet you too~ You all can just call me Ice~" What a quick recovery huh~

"Now let's get going. It will start at 30 minutes later so now go change!!" 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Boys and Girls in the cafe-like-classroom gapped at the sight of hunks and beauties everywhere. Well, most of the attention from the girls were on 8 of them. "Man... Why did I even agree on this thing..." A certain tanned one was now in the previously-store-room-now-kitchen with Midorima for a rest as the girls continued flocking at the others. "Well, You HAD to if you don't want to face the warth of Akashi" Midorima fixed his glasses as he sigh tiredly. Never in his dream that girls would flirt at him. 

"The others seems ok......... Or maybe not..." Taking back his words as he took a peek looking at the classroom as spotted his companion. Kuroko's 'fan' squealed at his 'cute' face, Murasakibara, well, being a lazy and handsome one, Akashi's really professional at this despise his emperor-like aura and as for Kise. Poor him as he's now cornered by tons of girls. It's not his fault anyway, since he IS a famous model.

Aomine eyes shifted to a certain whitenette. The boy seems doing well. Or should I say, he's REALLY good at it. "Wow. Ryuu looks like a pro in this" As soon as he said it, a chuckle resound from his back. The chuckle was from the sliver-head he just met awhile ago. "Well, because he is one" Chuckle again as the two taller teens'(Ice is almost the height of Kise but shorter by a few CM) eyebrows raised "He learned how to do it since... 6 or 7 years ago? Can't remember~" 

Laughing at himself "I know Ryuu since we were 6. When we reached 10, Our school, like this one, organized a fest. Well, for some reason, starting from that year and until now, whenever we had a fest. the class we were in would sure to start up either a host or butler cafe. AND he always got picked. So he learned it from that. This year is no different at all~!" 

Stunned at that, it's too much a coincidences that your class start up a host or a cafe and you got picked as one of it for THAT long year straight! Midorima broke out of his trance and "Childhood friend? You know him since he's 7?" Nod and Aomine butted in "Eh~ How was he like when you guys were little?"

"Quiet one. He don't always talk much since.. The others distanced themselves from him..." Ice look at Ryuu as his eyes softened "When he's little, there's rumors that he could hear the voice of the dead ones. He's always considered the weird one because of that rumor. So, he's sometimes bullied by the ones bigger than him. Even if he's not bullied, he always come to school with either old bruise or new ones...."

As if having cat's ears, Midorima and Aomine slumped at that statement "Well, as years passed, he opened up more to the others and me of course. Maybe because of my presistence to have him in everything along with me~ But I'm glad that you guys were able open his heart for you. Since he's always wary of strangers. Plus, you guys even manage to get him let you guys call him Ryuu" 

"Eh?" Question mark appears right on que "He rarely let people call him Ryuu. Most of them were either 'Shiroki' or 'Shiro'" Midorima sighed, again. "We didn't even did anything. He just let us call him that" " That is because he can see and feel it. Your sincerity, your truthfulness and others. That's how he's able to trust you all" 

"Any--way... We should get back. The others seems dying. Espescially that blondey" Ice stretch as he get back to the front line. 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Alright................ Done with this one. Yep... STILL not going in the points... I'm kindda slow at this story.. Sorry if it's bored you guys out.

Anyway... Sorry for the grammers, spelling, etc. etc. mistakes.

Til next time~

P/s = MIGHT get on the plot on next chap.