3

The Guardians

On the Saturday morning, in the study room, a certain red head was there, playing shogi alone. The sound of the shogi pieces tapping on the board fills the room. " Akashi. You're quite early today " " You too Shintarou " It was Midorima Shintarou. He walk towards Akashi and sat on a chair opposite him. " Care to have a match? " The red head asked and was answer with a sigh. " No thank you. It's still too early for me to wreck my head........ So.. What are you planning.. " 

" Planning what " Akashi said eyes look up at Midorima " You know what I am talking about... What are you planning to do with that boy " " Oh Ryuu~ Hmm ~ What am I going to do with him huh.... " Midorima raises his eyebrow " Are you going to train him? To fight against the undergrounds? " " Who knows... " Akashi answered lazily as he taps a shogi piece on the board.

" Oh I almost forgot... There's a minor attack in east Tokyo on 0230 " Midorima fixes his glasses. Akashi stop tapping the shogi piece and place in on the table. He walk towards the map which was hung on a wall and he marked the place of attack and time. 

Suddenly, Akashi smirked. ' So that's what they are aimming for.. '

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Good Morning Akashi-kun. Midorima-kun " A certain teal hair boy greeted as he walk in to the kitchen while rubbing his eyes and yawning. " Morning " Midorima answered. He was cooking breakfast for al of them. " Good morning Tetsuya. Your bed hair is as same as usual " Akashi chuckled as he was drinking a cup of coffee and recieved an " Ah.. " from the said latter. 

" Aomine-kun and the others are still sleeping? " Kuroko sat across Akashi. " Daiki and Atsushi are on a mission while Ryouta have a shooting session " " I see... What about Ryuu-kun? " " He's still sleeping in his room " Kuroko then stood up from his seat and when up stairs " Then I'll go wake him up "

As Kuroko reached Shiroki's room, he knocked on the door twice. No respond. Knock again. Still no respond. This time, Kuroko turn the door knob and when into Shiroki's room. He look at the room and saw piles of books and boxes are scattered around. Then he saw Shiroki was sleeping on his bed. Kuroko sigh softly and walk towards the still sleeping boy. When he bend down to shock the boy up, he saw tears were form at the eyes of the boy. Hesitately, we wipe the boy's tears.

" Hnnmm...... " " Ryuu-kun.... Please wake up.... " Kuroko shoke Shiroki again and again but no valid. Suddenly, Shiroki grab Kuroko's hand and pull him onto his bed and embrace him. Kuroko was shock at the sleeping boy's action. He tried to push Shiroki away but Shiroki's embrace was too strong.

Kuroko gave up on pushing Shiroki away " I am sorry.. " and he jabbed Shiroki in his stomach. Shiroki eyes flung open and immediately let go of Kuroko. He groan as he clutches his stomach " W-w-w-w-w-what...... " " I am sorry Ryuu-kun.. But you aren't letting you " " Ah... Don't tell me that I... " Clearly realise of what he had did " Sorry!! " " It's ok... Let's go down stairs.. Breakfast is ready.. "

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Good morning Sei, Shin... " " Oh~ You're awake... So, the chance of seducing Tetsuya failed huh ~ " A hint of amusement was heard in Akashi's voice. " HAH ?! " " Quit joking Akashi-kun " Kuroko pass by Shiroki and sat at his previous seat. Shiroki followed and sat beside him.

They began to eat their breakfast. It was a comfortable silence when suddenly, the door slammed open revealing Aomine and Murasakibara in blood-stained clothes. " Oi AKASHI !! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN IT!!!!!!!!! "" Aka-chin.. You're so mean.. " They bombared. Kuroko, Midorima and Akashi didn't show any surprises at all. Shiroki shocked at their appearance and look at those two eyes widen.

" I guess it didn't went out well " The said latter calmly sip on his coffee. " Go change your clothes and come back down " And so the two of them did as they were told. "Wha.... " The shocked teen said. " Oh don't worry.. They just came back from their mission " Kuroko answered back.

" Mission? " " Yes.... " Before Shiroki could ask on, Akashi butted in " Speaking of missions... Ryuu.. Starting tomorrow, we are going to train you " ' I knew it.. ' the teen who was been silent all this time, Midorima, thought tiredly.

Seconds later, Aomine came stomping down from the second floor followed by Murasakibara who was chewing on some sweets in fresh new clothing. At the same time, the door flung open again. This time it was Kise. He was panting very hard " Girls..... This days.... Are sure.... Getting much more.... Athlete.... " 

" AOMINECCHI !!!!!!!! YOU'RE SO MEAN !!!! NEXT TIME LET ME BORROW YOUR CAR !!!!!!!!!!!! " The blond shouted as he saw the tanned one. " HAH !!?!? LIKE HELL I WOULD !!! THOSE FANGIRLS OF YOURS WILL SURE SCRATCH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! " 

They argued and argued until " Ryouta.. Daiki..... TRAINING INCREASE 7 FOLDS......." Akashi crossed his arm and shooting glares at both of the said teen.

The morning when by with a lot of whinning and shouting.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Shiroki when back to his own room after tired of hearing whines and shouts which were clearly from a certain blond and a certain tanned. He was unpacking his things and arranging them after Kuroko had commented when they were in his room that morning. Suddenly, his cellphone rang. He picked it up " Hello? " " Yo Seiryuu... " Shiroki eyes widen at the voice " What do you want " " Oh don't be so cold.. I am back in Japan~ Let's meet up~ " " I am busy " 

" Now now~ Let's meet now~ I will be waiting at the Kyoto Mall fountain bench~ 4.00PM sharp~ See ya later~ " Before Shiroki can fight back, the caller hung up. A long beep was heard on the line. He sigh and closed his phone. ' Maybe I should go.. I need to buy something too... And in the meantime.. I can kill him.. '

So Shiroki change into some casual clothes, a loose black shirt over a white singlet and a pair of jeans. He grab a pair of boots and when down stairs. As he reached the living room, he saw Kise and Aomine were dead on the floor and the others sat on the couch. They didn't notice him. But just then, Akashi voice up " Where are you going, Ryuu. " " I'm meeting up with an old friend at the Kyoto Mall.. " The said latter answer while putting on his boots.

Akashi narrowed his eyes at the boy. " Is that so.. Are you coming back for dinner? " " No.. I will be eating out.. Anyway.. I will also be buying somethings... Is there anything you guys want me to help you buy? " The rainbow team shoke their head. " Ok then... I'll be going " 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Oh? You're early huh~ " A husky voice sound up. The voice belongs to a black with blue stripes hair boy. He was sitting on the bench waiting for Shiroki" Shut up... " Shiroki walked towards the boy " What do you want, Yasuo " " My my ~ Didn't I said it before? I just want a reunion~ Is that wrong? " The guy, Yasuo replied. " You didn't say... " " Oh really ~? " The black blue stripes hair boy laugh it off and placed his hand on Shiroki's shoulder.

Some of Shiroki's veint popped out " Get the hell off me " " Don't wanna ~!! Anyway.. Let's go shoppin' ~!! " And he got drag towards the mall by Yasuo.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

' How the heck did this happened ' " Mah mah Seiryuu ~~ Keep the cold face away " " Shut up..... And how did we ended up here again !? " The said latter almost shouted but controlled it since they were in public.

They were now in a 5-star restaurant. The whole restaurant is so grand that Shiroki wanted to die. " Didn't I say I am treating you for dinner? " Yasuo rises an eyebrow. " I know but you didn't have to bring me to this kind of place !! " "Waiter ~!! " "You- ! " Yasuo purposely ignore the angry boy just to rage him even more. 

After they have ordered some food and drinks, they started chatting. (Well, Yasuo ordered it and it's more like he's toying with Shiroki and Shiroki's argueing with him.) " Anyway.... Have you ever think of coming back to live with us? " Yasuo sip at his tea. Immediately, Shiroki became silence.

"............... No.... " " Why? Mother and Father misses you, you know " The white hair boy scoff at the words " YEAH right... " He slump down on his seat. " You just want me to go back and inheirit the the position of the Underworlds to support the company even though I'm just an adopted son... " ' Wait... UNDERWORLDS?! !! ' " It looks like you know about it.. " A smirk came across the black blue strip hair guy. He flicked his fingers and a number of men appeared. Shiroki jumped. He recognize those men. They are the same as the ones that tried to capture him that day. " Capture him "

The men started charging at Shiroki. Shiroki fight them back and also got hitted by them " So you're the mastermind who tried to capture me that time " He gritted his teeth. " That's right.. I've tried a few times but failed.. So it's time for me to take action on my own " " Tch..! " In seconds later, the men cornered Shiroki. ' Duck... ' 

A voice shot through his mind. Instantly, Shiroki ducked. Green glowing lines appeared and grabbed the men that cornered him by the neck and was thrown away in result some of the men crashed the walls around them. A wall of water surrounded Shiroki as a sheild. Shiroki looked stunded at all the things that are happening right in front of his eyes.

One by one, the men that was blocking his view disappeared and reviewing a certain red head and his friends. " Wha-?!?! " " Well well... Isn't this the famous Generation of Miracles.. Don't disturb us !! " Yasuo his hand towards them and a dark colored ball shot towards the Generation of Miracles. Suddenly, Shiroki's had a headache. A massive one. Images rushed into his mind and his sight became blur. Not long after that, he passed out. 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

The sound of happy laughters rings in the mind of the fainted guardian. A blurred image of two adults and a boy almost the same age as him surround him. They talked happily in a living room, in a warm home. It was a pleasant until the whole scene change into a bloody one. Scorching fire burned everything including the adults. The boy of his age lied on the ground not moving at all. Tears started pouring out of his eyes. He tried to scream but his voice isn't coming out. A man appeared in front of the not moving boy while holding a knife and stabbed the lying boy to death. He tried to run to the boy but he's paralyzed at the spot that he was at the very beginning. He screamed and shouted but no valid since he's muted. The man that stabbed the boy turned towards him. He shocked. The man walked towards him slowly. Step by step. He wanted to move away but the man keep coming closer. The man stop in front of him and raised the knife slowly and pointed at him. The man the knife at him. 

A glow of colorful light suddenly shined from the necklace of him. The scene disappeared. The man also had disappeared. A white hair boy appear in front of him. " Remember... " The white hair boy lifted his face and reviewed a reddish yellow eye on the left and a greyish white with slight red on the right. " Remember it.. " Suddenly the boy changed into dusts. His eyes became heavier and heavier. He fell asleeped.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Too long maybe.. 

Yasuo's full name's Makihiko Yasuo. I wanted to say the full story but... I don't wanna spoil it so.. 

The last one with Italic words Is the image of Shiroki..

I dunno what else... So... Until next time guys !

Let me know if there's something you don't understand