5

The Guardians

" Good... Morning... " Shiroki walked out of his room while rubbing his eyes. " Ah.. Keiji.. He.. " " He has gone back because there's an urgent ---- Ryuu-kun ! What happened to your eyes?! " Kuroko answered and turned towards Shiroki and saw something shocking. Midorima, Akashi, Murasakibara, Kise and Aomine turned too and eyes widen in prosess " Eh? " Shiroki looked towards his right, which there's a mirror hanged. He looked into the mirror and saw something shocking. "WHAT THE !?!? " His eyes' color are the same as the ones in his previous dream.

Everyone flocked towards the shocked teen. Midorima, however, inspected him. " There's nothing wrong with you.. But.. Your eyes.. Especially your left one.. Look almost the same as.. " He add as he turn to a certain red head. " Ryuucchi !! What did you do to your eyes ?! " Kise literally freaking his head off. " I did nothing !! " The said latter almost shouted.

" Let me try to 'turn' it back " Midorima place his hand on Shiroki's eyes and green glows started glowing but after a few second, a strong force repel his hand away. " -ch!! " Midorima's hand stung. " It's seems like your body is sheilding you from getting in contact with any magical powers.. " 

" Are you sure you're not wearing contact lens Ryuu-chin? " Murasakibara stop eating anything and just merely looked at Shiroki's eyes. " There's no way I will wear contact lens!! " " Did that Keiji did something to you? " Aomine added " There's no way Keiji will do this to me !! "

When everyone was hovering around Shiroki, the door burst opened. A girl with pink hair appeared. " Morning ~!!! What are you guys do-- Err... " The colorful teens stare at the girl. " Momoi-san.. Good morning to you too " Kuroko, not forgetting his manners, greeted.

" Tetsu-kun ~!! " The girl glomped the said teen. " Momoi-san.. It's hard to breathe like this " Sinces 'Momoi's' was prested against Kuroko's chest from the deadly hug, of course he couldn't breathe. " Oh~ Sorry " She finally released him and finally noticed a unfamilliar person. 

" Oh~? Ah ~ You must be the new guy~ Shiroki Seiryuu huh ~ Nice to meet you~ I am Momoi Satsuki " Momoi stuck his hand out. Shiroki finally broke out of his shock quickly respond to the girl and shoke her hand " A-a-ah... Nice to meet you too. " 

" So... What's happening here? " Momoi tilted her head and asked.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" I see...... " Momoi went deep in thoughts when she heard their explaination. Apparently, Momoi's the manager of the Miracles' and she now also a intelligent data-collecter or spy. She's Aomine's childhood friend. " Let's leave it for a while.. Maybe it wil change back to normal after a while " She added. But still, Shiroki's restless. " Alright... Like Satsuki said, let's leave it aside first.. After the attack of the undergrounds, we need to train. Especially you, Ryuu. You will be training with Shintarou today. " Akashi, who's been quiet all the time, said. He turn towards Momoi and she, just nod at him " I will stay and watch Shiroki-kun's training ~"

So they walked to the back yard of the house, which is beside a forest. As they walked, Momoi and Shiroki chatted a bit " So Shiroki-kun~ " " Ah.. Call me Ryuu " " Eh ~ Ok then ~ But you have to call me by my given name if you want me to call you that ~ " " Er.. Alright.. " Momoi smirked " So.. You're the Element guardian.. Can you cast any magic~? " " Not that I know.. This is the first time that I am going to learn how to use it " Shiroki rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Before they know it, they have reached the back yard. " Ryuu... I will be teaching you casting the earth's power " Midorima voiced up. " Eh !? Ah ! Ok " 

"Be careful!! Midori-sama's strong!!" The voice from before rang in the said latter's minds while Midorima scoffed. " What?" In a split-second Midorima's scoff-face turned to a shocked one " Like I said!! Be careful!! Midori-sama's strong!!!!" " Eh!? Wait... Who are you anyway... " Shiroki looked around to find the source of voice, leaving Midorima in shock " You..... "

" Eh !? " " Don't tell me you can hear the 'voices'........... " 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

SORRY !!!! It's been a while since I last continue it................... I was having finals until yesterday... 

So... Til next time