1

The Guardians

As soon as Akashi arrive at the door step, Murasakibara Atsushi, the tallest guy in the group with purple hair, was already standing there waiting for the red head arrival with Kuroko Tetsuya, the opposite of Murasakibara. He's the shortest in the group. 

" Aka-chin/Akashi-kun " They said. " Aka-chin... Is that the guest ? " The purple hair boy asked lazily. " Yes Atsushi. " Akashi replied the boy passing by them while carrying the guest. He strode through the living room of the house and walked towards a room. He opened the door and was greeted by Midorima.

" Akashi " Midorima said as if he's asking the latter a question and a nod was his answer. Akashi place the white hair boy gently down on a soft bed. " Go to the living room when you are done, Shintarou " he commanded and walk straight out of the room without glancing the green head one more time.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Each and every member of the Generation of Miracles except for Midorima gathered in the living room. " Akashi " A tanned boy said sounding annoyed like he was force to wake up from his nap. That boy is Aomine Daiki, know as the Ace of the group. " What is it Daiki? " Akashi replied. 

" Why did you brought a stranger back. What if he's one of the underworld jerks " Making Akashi narrowed his eyes at the tanned boy. " I can ensure you that he is not one of the underworld people " Akashi said. Aomine scoffed and mumbled " How can you be so sure.. " 

Suddenly, a scissor flew past Aomine missing his face. " Are you doubting me Daiki? " The poor latter shaked his head like a mad man.

Akashi suddenly sigh and " He's not a normal human being... " The group looked at him wide eyed.

" What do you mean, Akashi-kun? " A teal hair boy said.

" He means that the boy is one of us. One of the magic worlds people " a voice sound up from the back. It was Midorima. He pushed his glasses, walked towards the group and sat beside Murasakibara.

" Shintarou, how is he? " The leader asked. " He's find..His injuries aren't so serious.. He mumbled some words a while ago and now he's sleeping peacefully thanks to the medicine " Midorima sighed.  

" Oh? What words is that? " a hint of amusement was heard in Akashi's voice. " He said it too soft so I couldn't understand a word "

" Ok wait.... " A voice interrupted. " You mean he's one of us? But how do you know? He's maybe just a common person with magic and didn't seal them " A blonde boy name Kise Ryouta said.

" He's not just a common person with magic " Murasakibara said. " So Atsushi... You noticed " Akashi cut in before Kise could say anything. The tall boy just nod while munching on his snacks.

" Could someone please EXPLAIN !!! " the tanned latter snapped.

Midorima sighed and mumbled " Idiot " He pushed up his glasses again " He's the 7th guardian. The host of Tourmaline " 

Everyone except Akashi and Murasakibara gaped at the green hair words. They have became stone and now swimming in their thoughts

" S-s-so he finally appear.... " Kise's the first one who snapped out of it follow by Kuroko leaving Aomine. Akashi nod " I found out when he was attacked by the underworld people. He used his power and fainted..." His sentences hang in the air " Shintarou.. Check on him " Akashi ordered as if something's wrong. So the earth guardian did as he was told.

By then, Akashi stood up from his chair and walked towards the kitchen, leaving the others in the living room.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

' So he's waking up ' the green hair boy thought.' Akashi must have felt it ' He thought again as he flip through a book. " Urgh... " the guest woke up. He opened his eyes slowly and saw a bright light making his eyes shut tight. " Don't move to much if you don't want your wounds open up " And so, the boy didn't move but tried to open his eyes again. Not for long, his vision became clear again " How are you feeling " Midorima asked.

" Fine " The boy managed to croaked as his troat's dry. He looked towards his right and saw a gren head with specs sitting beside him. " Umm.. Excuse me but where... " Midorima looked at him " That... You will have to ask your savour " Making the boy stare in confusion.

Right then, a knock was heard at the door and it flung open. Murasakibara came in while holding a tray with water. " Aka-chin... He's awake " He told the red head who was behind him. He move towards another side of the bed and placed the tray down on a table. 

" I see " The red head stood in front of the boy. " Umm... Where am I? And who are you guys.." The boy asked again but towards another person. Akashi narrowed his eyes at the boy a bit. " You're at the Miracles' mansion. It's rude that you ask someone's name but didn't state yours " " I am sorry.. I am... " The boy didn't continue. 

Akashi sigh " Nevermind " " Why am I here? " He raised an eyebrow at the boy " You fainted... Don't you remember? " The boy is even more confuse now. He tried to remember anything and " I...... I was been chase by a group of men.... I ran to the back street and.. My mind became blanked... Why are they chasing me? " 

" Because you are targeted by them. You are targeted by them because you are the most important key " Akashi replied the boy's question without sparing him time to talk. " Wha.... What key? "

" Shiroki Seiryuu... You're the 7th guardian of the 7 holy cyrstal. The host of Tourmaline. The Element Guardian "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok... Now,, I dunno whats wrong with me....... Sorry if you don't understand anything.

I think I should let you guys know something about the characters....

Akashi Seijuurou - 173cm ( 5' 8" ). 64KG ( 141lbs ). The leader of the group. Also the second shortest in the group. Possess the power of fire. His hair is red alright... Crimson red with a pair of matching eyes. But his eyes sometimes change to red and yellow. Throw scissors at those who disobey him. Known as the wisest guardian of the group. Call those who respect and who he respect by their given name.

Midorima Shintarou - 195cm ( 6' 4" ). 79KG ( 174lbs ). The second tallest in the group. Possess the power to control nature. Also has the power of healing. His hair is green also with a pair of matching eyes. Wears a black frame glasses that frames on all side except the top. A not so honest boy known as Tsundere. Believes in horoscopes and zodiac signs. Tapes his left hand and of course, he's the only left-handed person in the group.

Murasakibara Atsushi - 203cm ( 6' 10" ). 99KG ( 218lbs ). The tallest in the group. Possess the power of wind. Has a very sweet tooth. The baby of the group. Wears a lazy expression except for sometimes. His hair is purple. Slightly long and a pair of matching eyes. Brings snacks to anywhere. Calls those who he respect while adding ' -chin ' for exp: Aka-chin, Mido-chin.

Kuroko Tetsuya - 168cm ( 5' 6" ). 57KG ( 126lbs ). The shortest and smallest in the group. Possess the power of rain. Has teal hair with matching eyes. Wears a deadpan expression and has a straight forward personality. Also has little presences. Very polite. A very hard working and always try to help his friends who are in trouble. Obsess with Vanilla Milkshake. Get's along the most with Aomine Daiki

Aomine Daiki - 192cm ( 6' 3" ). 85KG ( 187lbs ). The ACE of the group. Posses the power of water. Also has very fast speed and flexible body. A tanned boy with dark blue hair and eyes. Has two sides. One is the pure one, which is a very out going side. Another one is the dark side, which is mostly violent and rude. Get along the most with Kuroko Tetsuya and mostly show his pure side to Kuroko. 

Kise Ryouta - 189cm ( 6' 2" ). 77KG ( 170lbs ). The most out going one in the group. Possess the power of lightning and also the ability to copy any movement of his friends. Natural Blonded with golden brown eyes famous model. Most of his friends sees him like a puppy. Use shufix "-ssu " and add "-cchi " to those he respect's name. Gets clingy when he saw Kuroko.

Shiroki Seiryuu - 173cm ( 5' 8" ). 62KG ( 136lbs ). The 7th guardian. Possess the power of all the elements. Has white hair. Not very short and not very long but has a long ponytail tie with a sliver clip. Has a pair of grey eyes but usually mistaken as white. Calls people who he respect and all by their given name either shorten or not. Usually keeps all his burden inside him. Helps people a lot and don't like to say any lies. Would rather sacrifice himself for his friends. Doesn't know that he possess magical abilities so when his powers when out of control, his mind would immediately when blank.

.... I don't think I have anything more to say.. So... Bye .. For now ~ ^^