4

The Guardians

The fainted boy slowly opened his eyes. He looked at his surrounding finding that he's in the very same room when he arrived the Miracles' Mansion. ' Why..? ' He sat up and flinched as he has several minor wounds on him. A flash of memories played in his mind. " Tch..... " He clench on the cloth under him and gritted his teeth. Wondering why Yasuo did that. 

The door bursted open, a certain blonded and a tanned one " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!! " The shout belongs to the blonded one " Ryuucchi !! Lie down !! Lie down !! " He quickly yet gently pushes Shiroki back to the original position " Oi Kise !!! You're too loud !! " The tanned one smack Kise's head " AOMINECCHI IS SO MEAN !!! " Crocodile tears flow freely on his cheek. " Shut up !! " 

" Ryuu-kun.. You have woke up.. " A teal hair boy appeared beside Aomine. " WHOAH TETSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " " You're noisy Aomine-kun... " Shiroki look at Kuroko dumbfound at Kuroko. " Are you ok? " " A-ah? Umm.. Yeah.. " " I see.."  

" Ermm.... Tetsu... " Shiroki hesitately said " Yes? " The said latter tilt his head " What happened to... " Unable to continue, Kuroko finish it for him " What happen to that guy right? Don't worry... He got away before Akashi-kun could kill him. " " Who is he anyway.. " Kise butted in dazely " Is he your friend? " Aomine added.

" He----.... Anyway this is uncomfortable... " Shiroki sat up again and ignored the pain, in result, Kise shouted again " AHHH !!! DON'T !!!! LATER AKASHICCHI WILL KILL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

" Oh I won't " A voice sounded up behind Kise. The poor latter shuddered at the familliar voice and frozen on the spot. Shiroki tilt his head to the side a bit and saw the feared leader along with Midorima and Murasakibara. " Sei.. " " Ryuu.... I think you own us some explaination why are you with the undergrounds.. " Akashi's voice soften a bit. 

"So he's one of them... I will tell you guys.. " The colorful teens sat down on either the chair or the floor. Each of them waits despreadly to listen to Shiroki's story " I was with the undergrounds because.... That guy, Makihiko Yasuo.. Is my older step-brother... I have somehow managed forgotten that the Makihikos rules a large part of the undergrounds so that's why.. " 

-------------------------------

The Makihikos are famous in Japan either in the undergrounds or not. Not only the rules a large part of the undergrounds, they also owns one of the largest corp. in Japan. The ones who adopted nor the workers of the mansion me never told me about the undergrounds since they see me as the air. All of them except for a certain butler, Keiji. Keiji told me everything about the undergrounds and others and he also heals me whenever I get hit by my parents since they were a bit abusive. 

---------------------- 

" Ryuu-sama, if master every tells you to inheirit the underground position, never ever accept it. It would not bring anything good " A mid age man in black suit said. " Hmm... But what if Father force me.. " A young boy about the age of 5 replied. " If that happens, then I would bring you far away from master " " OK ~!! Promise?? " The young boy chuckled and stuck his pinkie out. The man did the same and hooked it. " Promise " 

----------------------------------

Keiji would help me if anything happens except while my parents are home. But he would immediately apologise to me after they were gone. Everytime my parents would try to break me, and everytime Keiji would heal me secretly. That's how I survive in that house. I manage to live through the years until one day, my parents founded out that it was Keiji who healed me. So they treaten him and torture him. I was there, but I couldn't help him. Even though he helped me so many times.

-----------------

" Ryuu-sama !!!! " Keiji shouted as he was burned to death. The small boy stood behind the wall, covered his ears and muttered some words " Keiji..... Sorry.. " Tears treaten to fall from his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Starting from that day, they forbidden any workers of the house interect with me and shut me in my own room everyday I come back from school. So I broke as they planned. I followed their instruction and all but still.. I didn't reach their expectation so they threw me away " Shiroki's grip tighten on the cloth. He gritted his teeth and controlled his tears from falling.

The others looked at him in silence. They didn't know what to say. " Keiji-san's not dead yet... " Kuroko broke the silence. " Wha--... But I saw-" Shiroki looked at Kuroko eye widen " Keiji-san is one of the angel who can transform into a human. He's now up in the heaven " " Doesn't that mean he's..  " " No.. Tetsu's right.. He's not dead yet.. Tetsu can communicate with the heaven.. It's one of his skill.. If you don't believe us.. Tetsu " Aomine butted in. Kuroko nodded and made a portal. The light of the portal blinded Shiroki's sight. A mid age man with wings on his back suddenly appeared.

" K-k-keiji.... " " Ryuu-sama... " Shiroki looked disbelieve " H-h-how come... " He backed away from the man " Ryuu-sama... I'm sorry.. I didn't manage to fulfill your promise " Keiji bowed. He suddenly got tackled by Shiroki. " R-r-ryuu-sama... " " Keiji.. If you survived.. Then why you didn't come and take me away!! " 

" Keiji can't even he wanted to.. " Akashi said. " He used up most of his powers during the fire " " Yes... Because of Kuroko-sama, I can finally come back here. " Shiroki looked at them and back to Keiji. He muttered some words " I am glad that you didn't die.... " He gripped tightly at Keiji's shirt. " Ryuu-sama... " Keiji patted Shiroki's head.

" Let's leave them some time alone.. " Akashi said and left the room followed by the other Miracles.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Akashi-sama.. " Keiji appeared in the living room " Ah Keiji.. How is he? " The red head ask even though he already knew the answer " He's asleep " " I see... " The man walked towards Akashi and sat at the opposite of him. " Akashi-sama... Please take care of-- " " I will.. Now.. I have something to ask you. Does the Makihikos knows about Ryuu? " Keiji eye widen at the question and turned to a sad one " Unfortunately.. Yes.. " " I see... So they planned to break Ryuu when he was still young but failed because you were there. " A nod was Akashi's reply. " Tell me... Does the Makihikos related to the Haizakis? " 

Keiji raises an eyebrow " The Haizakis? If I do remember correctly, the Makihikos and the Haizakis are close relative " A widen cold smirk stretched on Akashi's face. Keiji shuddered at the smirk." I see. Alright.. You can stay here for a night if you want.. " Keiji's eyes sparkled a bit " Thank you Akashi-sama " He bowed at Akashi and walked towards Shiroki's room.

" The Haizakis and The Makihikos... Current leader and vice leader of the undergrounds... Haizaki Shougo and Makihiko Yasuo.. You have messed with the wrong team.. " Out of knowhere, two pairs of scissors flew across the room and stucked on the wall with two pictures.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Ok....... A few previous chapter, I edited something. 

Urmm... If there's anything you want to ask, Please do.