8

The Guardians

"Ahhh...... I'm exhausted!" "Me too~!" Kise and Aomine 'complained'(Or it is?) as they and the others were walking out the school gate of their friend's.

"Hey!! Wait up!!" All of them turned around and saw the sliver head running towards them. "Ice?! What's wrong?" His childhood friend asked. He panted for a while before "TWO!!..... Two things.. I wanna.. Say.. Wait... A... SEC!!" 

Sweat drops. "Huff... Ok... There's two things I wanna say. 1st, here.." He place a bracelet on Shiroki's hand, before the bracelet automatically wrap itself around the latter's wrist, sending him in panic mode. "Calm down.. It's just a bracelet.. Anyway, you'll be wearing this starting from now on." Shiroki shouted a 'why' while trying to get it off his wrist. 

"Because, starting today, you're the student counseling's President." Shiroki stop and looked at him. 2 minutes of full silence before he bursted out "WHATT??!?!?!?!?!"

"Since the current Prez transfered so you're the next in line. Anyway that bracelet would accompany you til you 'die'~ It can take into any kind of weapon you want. Anyone who touch it without the owner's permission would recive 10volt of electical shock. Moving on, How bout we go eat Ramen~!"

"Hah?!!?!?"

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"How did this even happen.............................." Shiroki sighed tiredly. Why? Because currently, they're in a Ramen shop. Read. Dragged there. By Ice.

"Well~ What's wrong with that? Let's enjoy it now~!"

As Ice answered back, blood boilled inside Shiroki. In split-second, he's bracelet glowed and a spear appeared. He pointed it towards Ice, cornered him and stab it right next to his face at the wall.

"Do you wa-" "Oh~ As I thought~ You're awaken~" This time, the others, who has been ignoring them, stared strangely. Well except for Akashi, of course.

"What the heck are you talking about!?"

Shiroki pulled back and this time stab the spear right at the ground. Ice only smirk as he brushed dusts from his shoulder. He suddenly flicked his finger as a glow of ice burns on his palm.

"Do you think you're the only one with powers?" "...............Wait what?! Don't tell me you're the enemy!?" All Ice did was chuckle. Before he could reply, Kise interuped.

"Err... Sorry but.." His voice lowered to whipers "We should change location to talk about this...." "No worries~ Since the people here are the same as us"

Right on que, the customers(5 of them... actually.. Not much customers~) and the two cooks all shown a part of their ability. 

The colorful teens only stare in awe. "Ah I see. You're the Frozen Sparks Clan" Akashi said in amusement as a 'right-oh' was his reply.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

After a full weird and crazy explaination, they finally got to the point of discustion.

"So Ice... How did you know that Ryuu's awaken?" Midorima, asked as he pushed his glassess up to the bridge of his nose.

"Hmm? Oh~ By the color of his eyes of course" Midorima gave the said latter a weird look. "We Frozen Sparks has been friends of the Sliver Wolfs since way before you guys were born" Nijimura Shuuzo spoke.

Shiroki died. He sighed much more desperately. In result of being slap, hard, at the back by Ice. "Come on~! What's with the long face?" He kept slapping as Shiroki's soul flew out. "Ah.. Ice-kun...." Kuroko panic(Or is he?) as he tried to stop him. "Oi you impure brat!! Stop it! He's dead!"

Nijimura punched Ice at the back of his head. "Ouch Shuu-nii!!" "Ne ne Icecchi~!! Does that mean you're one of the Royals too??"

"Nope~ The Frozen Sparks are the royal ambassador of a the Royals in the history. It's just that we were much more closer to the Sliver Wolfs than the others" Ice grinned at Kise "Just so you know... You guys were never common host either~"

"What do you mean Ice-chin?" Murasakibara on a lollipop. "That~ You guys will know it in the future" Ice brought a finger to his lips.

"Skipping all this nonsense things...... The Govn and the Unders are going to strike soon. They know that you guys will over trone the Govn world and end the Rulings of the Unders in the near future.. Ones they crashed with us, the Past Histories will be uncovered. The darkest secret of the world would be known. Bloody wars which led to death would happened. This cannot be stopped no matter what. The only thing we could do is fight back. That's why I brought you here. To join the forces once again and to fight against them. For freedom"

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

-Frozen Sparks-

The clan that possess the power of winter. Main lines would possess the power to control Ice and Water as the others would control the rest. They have the ability to remember their past lives after they have reborn from time to time. Royal ambassador of the Royals. Also one of the 'anti-Govn' and 'anti-Unders'. Because of the memories of the past that they possess, they are one of the Historians in the world.

-Hozuki Kori-

A.K.A Ice, The Heir of the Frozen Sparks. Being with Shiroki since they were 6. Has memories of the deepest past.

-Nijimura Shuuzo-

Ice's partner. Also has the memories of the deepest past and maybe much more.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Phew................. I'm so dying.... So the Govn and Unders are going to start the war soon huh~ Well~ We'll see about that in the next chapter(Maybe) anyway~ 

I apologise for the grammers, spelling etc etc mistakes ok?

Till next time~