Prologue

The Guardians

The 6 children. Host of 6 out of the 7 holy crystal.

Midorima Shintarou. The host of Emerald. The Earth Guardian.

Akashi Seijuurou. The host of Ruby. The Fire Guardian.

Murasakibara Atsushi. The host of the Amethyst. The Wind Guardian.

Aomine Daiki. The host of Sapphire. The Water Guardian.

Kise Ryouta. The host of Topaz. The Lightning Guardian.

And Kuroko Tetsuya. The host of Aquamarine. The Rain Guardian.

They are called as the Generation of Miracles in the magic world and the human world. Magic world as their savour and Human world as a group of teenage basketball player. They are the ones who were controlled by the secret government. And they now are fighting against them and the Underworld Government for freedom and for the world.

Akashi, know as the leader and maybe the strongest one in the group, was strolling around the city meanwhile patrolling. ' Why am I here ' He thought as he sigh tiredly.  It was peaceful without any attacks from the underworld people. But it didn't last long. As he was looking down the streets, he saw a white hair boy running away desperately from a group of men with sunglasses. Akashi recognize those men with sunglasses. The underworld people. The white hair boy ran towards the back of a street.

Without wasting anytime, Akashi ran towards where the boy ran to. As he reached the back of the street, a bright light suddenly glowed, blinding Akashi. As the light fated, Akashi saw the men fainted on the ground. Akashi look at those men and stopped on a certain white hair boy, who also fainted on the ground but with several wounds.

Akashi slowly approach the boy and examinate him without touching him for a while. Then, Akashi suddenly smirked. ' Finally... You appeared... ' 

Akashi took out his phone and started dailing a number. " Hello? " A voice was heard on the line. " Shintarou. " Akashi replied. " Akashi.. What is it? " " Prepare for a patient. Tell the others that I am coming back with a guest. " A sigh is heard " Alright " Akashi hung up and started to dial another number " Akashi-sama* " a rough voice came out. " Clean up the mess on the back of 15th Flame street " " Yes Akashi-sama " And he hung up again. 

Akashi carried the injured boy in his arm to his car and drove him to where the house of Generation of Miracles with a smirk. It was still on his face.

----------

++++++++++++XXXXXXXXXXXX+++++++++++++++++++XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+++++++++++++++++++++XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What happen ~!! Who is that white hair boy !? Why is Akashi smirking ?! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha << Laughing nervously >> Omg.... I am crazy aren't I... Anyway.. I am sorry for two or three things

First = I am sorry if there's any grammer mistake.

Second = I am sorry if there's any spelling mistake.

Third = I am sorry if its kindda annoying but please. Leave a comment and please tell me if there's any mistake on grammer or anything. 

'.....' << Thought of a character

"...." << Dialogue

"...." << Dialogue of someone on the other side of a phone call.

* 'sama' is usually used by those who respect or someone under the command anyone that has higher place than the person him/herself.

So..... Til next time ~!! Bye ~ xD