6

The Guardians

In confusion and everything, Shiroki stare at Midorima eye widen. Midorima expression changed to a much more relaxed one as he sigh. " I guess it's not a surprise  big if you can hear it. " 

" What are you talking about? " " The voices you heard are the 'Voices Of The Forest' " Was The confused boy's answer. Momoi, then, bounced towards the two boys and " Ryuu-chan you're amazing ~!! Not all magician can hear it !! Only Midorin could hear the 'Voices Of The Forest' you know ~! " In result, Midorima sighed at the nickname that was given by the girl and her antics. 

Slowly prosessing the information he recieved, silence surrounded them for a while as wind blows softly. Shiroki place his right hand under his chin as a support and suddenly gasped. " Then..!! The voice I heard from that day is the 'Voices' is it?! " Midorima raised an eyebrow at him and " What?" " That day that I went out and met Yasuo !! I heard a voice !! " " I think you heard wrongly. I didn't hear any voices on that day " A confused 'eh' came out.

" Anyway. We should proceed to the practice and waste no more time on this thing. I doubt that Akashi would like that " Midorima said while pushing his glasses up the bright of his nose with his bandaged fingers.

Clearly not pleased at his answer, Shiroki frowned. " Let's start " Midorima voice brought Shiroki out of his trance. Shiroki shoke his head, discharged the thought aside and nodded as he focus on the green head. As for Momoi, she quickly ran far away from the two boy. Far enough for her to see though. And so, the training between Shiroki and Midorima begun.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Panting hectically and sweating like a mad man, Shiroki lied on the grass tiredly. " That's... Enough for today... " Midorima, too, was out of breathe. The white hair only nodded slightly. " I'll go get you guys towels and drink !! " Momoi hurriedly ran into the house. " Come on. Let's get inside " Midorima gesture the boy and waited for a while. After hearing no respond from the panting boy, he sigh and carried the boy into the house bridal style. " W-w-what ?! L-l-let me down !! " Shiroki pushes the green head not to strongly as he was tired like hell " If I let you walk on your own, I am sure that you would collapse " 

No more room to argue and too tired, the being carried boy slumped into Midorima's arm much to his dismay been carried. Midorima smirked, or rather smiled a little at Shiroki. The smile, unfortunately or fortunately,was not been seen by Shiroki. Midorima carried him to the living room and found the other's gathered together, all dropped dead from the hell-like-training except for a certain red head and purple head. 

" Oh? So, how's the training? " The red head, Akashi said while wiping his sweat. " It went well and.... " Midorima almost sigh at the sight of Kise and Aomine, who looks like zombies. " And..? " " There's two things I found out about this guy... " As he place Shiroki in sitting position on a couch while he himself sat beside the white hair.

" That is..? " " First..... He can hear the 'Voices' " For zombies, the blonde one suddenly sat up in surprise at Midorima's word. " EH !? Ryuucchi can hear the 'Voices' !? " He turned to Shiroki who have just got a towel from Momoi that just can into the scene. " Ah... I guess "  " COOL ~!!!! " 

" Second..... It's seems like he can communicate with the Animals.. " This time, Kise and Aomine, ok, the two Idiots, eye widened. Both of them almost shouted out loud, if not for the help of Kuroko slapping their mouth shut. " Is that so~? " Akashi smirked, clearly amused. ' Shiroki Seiryuu... You are certainly mysterious~ I swear I am going to dig up all your secret one day. I am sure I will do it ' All of those who are in the room frozen at the sight of Akashi's smirk. 

He's DEFINITELY planning something !! ' All of them thought at the same time while sweat dropping.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

As all of the Miracles went back to their room, Akashi, Midorima and Momoi gathered in the study room. " Satsuki. What do you think? " Akashi placed a shogi piece on the board, while his opponent is Midorima. As for the said girl, she was just watching them playing. " Eh ? Ryuu-chan? Hmm~~ He's mysterious~! " Momoi tapped her chin while answer the red head.

" And what do you think about his magics? " " ............ He's magics is strange... He released all his magics he had currently, but from what I saw, he's magics are not in full potential.... It's like his magics is been sealed by something " Momoi's expression became a serious one. " Good examinating... Ryuu's magic is sealed.. And, the red eye of his is the proof " 

" Eh ?! " Midorima, who's been quiet all the time, spoke. " Inside him, there's another him, who's has half of Ryuu's magical ability and now currently been sealed by that red eye. It's an old, complicated and unknown seal which only one clan know's how to use, unseal, and possess it. " " And that clan is...? " 

" The sliver wolfs.. Legends had it that the sliver wolfs are a descendants of half human half wolf and they are considered one of the royals. As I said just now, they possess the ability to use the seal, but not only that, they, same as Ryuu, can control the elements. But only the main line of the sliver wolfs, said to be have two personality " With a calm voice, Akashi answered Midorima. 

" Wait a sec!! So you're saying that Ryuu's magical power is sealed by this unknown seal that only the sliver wolfs possess plus it sealed the 2nd personality of Ryuu........ So that means...... If Ryuu is one of the main lines....... THEN HE'S A PRINCE ?!?!?! " Midorima said in a surprise tone and fortunately, not too loud to wake anyone up, making Akashi shrug. " Checkmate. And to answer you.. Yes. He's one of the royals and coincidently the last descendant which led him to be the Prince. The heir of the sliver wolfs. " Speechlessly, Momoi and Midorima gasped, well, Midorima gasped at both his loss to the game and to thought that Ryuu's a Prince. 

" Things are getting interesting " 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Finally done !! This is killing me........ 

Anyway..... If' there's any grammer, spelling and other mistakes, please tell me and if it's possible, please leave a comment ~! 

Bye guys ~