Unnies and talent show

Vampire Palace

Morning. 8:15

You woke up to poeple talking. you tried to sit up but something was stopping you. you looked down and saw arms around your waist. you followed the arms and saw L.joe's handsome face right next to yours. you smiled as you looked at his peaceful sleeping face. you moved the strands of hair in his face away and kissed his cheek. you than tried to go back to sleep. L.joe wakes up and looks at you as you hugged him in your sleep. He smiled at your peaceful, gorgeous, angelic, sleeping face. you woke up and looked at L.joe and saw tha he was watching you. "Good morning, L.joe." you said as you rubbed your eyes.

"Good morning, babe. More like good afternoon. It's 12:25pm." L.joe said.

"What? Why didn't you wake me?" you said as you sat up. he shrugged.

"Go change we're going to the park. Everyone else is already there." you nodded and got up. you went in your room since you fell asleep in the lounge. You changed into this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5JCv_YrbqylbByiKi0-V

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDCx_Y9dy5Fe4eXgvE2rO

You curled your hair and put it in a high ponytail. you walked out and L.joe grabbed your hand and the two of you walked to the park. When you arrive you saw the boys tackleing each other like they've known each other for their whole life.and the girls were talking to each other. you smiled at your 'family'. you always treated your friends as family so you always called them your family. you went on the swing as L.joe pushed you.

"----------!" yelled a familiar voice. you looked around and saw someone wave at you as they walked closer to you. you then realized you it was. "UNNIES!" you said as you jumped off the swing and ran to them. everyone looked up and started running towards them. The one who shouted your name didn't see the others until she was encased in hugs. But there was hug from a certain someone she wanted the most. everyone knew it so they just hugged her for a millisecond and let go. She looked for him. Doojoon was taking his time in coming over. he didn't see who it was. She got out of the crowd and when he saw her he froze. he didn't know what to do. You and L.joe stayed out of the crowd and watched her and Doojoon.

"Gina?" Doojoon whispered but loud enough for her to hear. She smiled and nodded. She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much, DJ." Gina said. Doojoon wrapped his arms around her and tightly hugged her.

"I missed you, too. Don't ever leave again. Please." Doojoon said. Gina shook her head.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here."  Gina said tears filled her eyes. Doojoon wiped them away and kissed her.

"What happened between them?" L.joe asked you as the two of you watched the reunion.

"That's Gina. Doojoon's girlfriend of 5 years. well 2 years 'til her parents had to go to the surrounding kingdoms to tell them that i'd be succeeding instead of Chunji. That was three years ago. my parents offered to care for her while her parents were away but...yeah, you get the picture." you explained.

"-------." Gina said as she walked over and gave you a huge hug. She looked at the new members of the group. "Who are they?"

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, L.joe and his friends, CAP, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo. and this is Junhyung's cousin, Zico and his friends, U-Kwon, Jaehyo, Kyung, Taeil, P.O., B-Bomb. guys this is Gina, Doojoons girlfriend. These are SNSD. Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Jessica. Where di you guys go? I mean the day Gina left you guys like disappeared. Why?" you asked as you all sat on the grass.

"Oh, it was for you own saftey. we were having trouble with another gang coming after us and if they caught us with you they would have done something to you. Hyunseung and Sulli would not have been able to protect you. We're sorry we didn't tell you." Taeyeon said.

Oh, yeah. i forgot you guys are gangsters. I know Gangsters and shapeshifters." you said. "You guys are too nice, that i forgot it."

"Well you were the only one who saw the real us. so, of course, we'd be nice to you and your friends and family." Yoona said. you guys caught up on everything. when it was 5 you guys started walking back to your room. the boys would be sleping in L.joe's room, while the girls were in your.

"Oh,-------. What song are you going to be singing? and are you going to be singing with anyone?" Yoseob asked. as you guys were watching a movie in your lounge.

"I want it to be a surprise. you'll find out at the talent show. Hey we should all sing together in the talent show also. My partner and i would sing together then in the end we all sing together. Like an encore type thing." you said.

"Yeah. that sounds awesome. how do you feel about her singing with a partner, L.joe?" Taeyang asked.

"I'm fine with it. I trust her." L.joe said looking at you. you two already discussed what was happening at the talent show during your first date. It was 8 and you had school tomorrow so the boys left.

"Hey girls? Which one should i wear for the talent show?" you said as you held up the dresses you bought with L.joe.

"Omo. They're gorgeous." Gina squealed. she looked at the shoes. "But why black and red?" you put the dresses down on your bed.and showed them the jewelry L.joe bought you.

"You guys are so blind. I've been wearing these since yesterday." you said. I picked these to match them but i only wanted one dress but we couldn't decide on which one. so L.joe bought both dresses and shoes."

"I think you should wear the the black and red one for the talent show and the red and black one for the ball."  said Tiffany. "Do you have anyother accessories?" you shook your head.

"Couldn't find any to match." you said as Tiffany went to her bag and took something out. It was a black headband with a big red roses on one side.

"You can have this it matches perfectly." she said as she put it on you and grabbed the black and red dress and put it against you. she looked at everyone and they clapped. "When is the talent show?"

"Saturday. At 8." you said.

"Okay. come on lets go to sleep." Gina said. everyone went to sleep. The week passed and it was Saturday. The girls told the boys to go ahed whenthey're done getting ready and they'llmeet them there. They wanted everyone to be surprised when you go on stage. It was 4:30 you put the dress on and the girls started to do your hair and makeup. When they were done it was 7:45. The talent show was in the Ballroom ten minutes away. it was a formal talent show so you had to dress your best. You were wearing this:

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi23fG_DsDQrAVo_ZCh07

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWjzP4l6nUuf_LcEXVJWL

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS992vHqeOiwugI9UAoeuR

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShY3TVxXJaxrWNLVKeZ1l

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAFlYyp7i56VRcg72RtN9

and of course you wore your mother's ring and your rubies. You and the girls went to the ballroom. they snuck you in and you hid until your name was called.