Final Battle

Vampire Palace

You were at the water park with L.joe, Doojoon, Gina, Myungsoo, and Minyoung. L.joe, Doojoon, and Myungsoo had reserved a small part of the park just for you six. You and the girls were splashing each other in the pool while the boys were talking about who knows what. Minyoung looked over at myungsoo to see he was turned so his back was towards her and she turned and saw a bucket and smirked. Getting out of the pool and grabbing the bucket. She filled it with water and snuck towards the boys. L.joe and Doojoon were watching Minyoung along with you while Myungsoo was talking. When she got to him she pouredthe bucket on him, soaking him from head to toe. She immediately ran away while you guys were laughing at them. He got up and grabbed the dropped bucket and filled it and started chasing after her creating their own little water fight. You and Gina got out of the pool and sat with your husbands watching them. Myungsoo accidentally splashed you and everyone else. L.joe and Doojoon got up chasing him giving Minyoung the chance to escape.

Minyoung excused herself to go to the bathroom for abit. Myungsoo saw her going to the bathroom and stopped. "Guys. Um, i need to ask you something."

"What is it, Oppa?" you asked.

"Um, is it to early to ask Minyoung to marry me?"

"Well, i proposed to ------- after knowing her for a year and only dating her for 8 months. You knew Minyoung for over 2 years and combining the time before she left, you've been dating her for over a year. But we have no say in whether it's too early to ask or not. It's your descision whether or not to ask." L.joe said.

"The only way for you to know if it's too early is to ask. You could always wait to get married like me and L.joe planned at first but we changed our minds and got married sooner. I know Minyoung loves you more than anything. You should ask her. ONLY if you feel that it's the right timing." You said.

"I can't live without her. and i really want to be her husband. I mean, i already feel like she's my wife. but i want it to be offical but i don't know if she feels the same. And i don't want to rush things with her."

"Whether you decide to wait or not is up to you. But when you decide to, we will help you in any way possible." Gina said. Myungsoo nodded and Minyoung came out just then. You climbed into the shallow end with L.joe while Gina and Doojoon went to the slides. Myungsoo was sitting on one of the pool lounge chairs when he pulled MInyoung onto his lap and hugged her. She snuggled with him smiling in contentment while watching you four have fun. Myungsoo saw her smile and kissed the corner of her lips and smiled when she looked at him.

When it started getting late the six of you packed everything and left the park. you six headed to your house where Minki was with Myungki and Soomin. You all had dinner and then went to the living room after putting the babies to sleep i the nursery and fell asleep watching movies.

Minyoung woke up first and went to check up on Soomin. She smiled when she saw her sister soundly asleep in one of the cribs with Myungki in the crib next to her. When Soomin started to stir, Minyoung gently picked your up and rocked her side to side while she sang a soft lullaby and she fell back to sleep. She sat in the rocking chair and rocked with Soomin still in her arms. "I always knew you'd be a great mother." Minyoung turned to the door to see Myungsoo watching her with a smile on his handsome face.

"I had a lot of practice raising Minki."

"But not when he was a baby."

"of course not. i was only four when he was born. Oppa took care of him then i helped and then Oppa left for college." Minyoung then laid Soomin back in the crib and Myungsoo backhugged her.

"What woud you say if i said, i'd like to one day start a family with you?" Minyoung looked at him and smiled.

"I would say i would too." Myungsoo kissed her.

"Not in front of the babies." They broke away to find you and Gina at the door smiling at them.

"The next few days were about the same. Eeryone did everything they could to help keep your mind off Hyunah and Sohee's escape. One day, you did not want to go anywhere and L.joe wanted to stay with but ung and Minhyuk Appas needed him and everyone else for something. But Gina and Minyoung stayed behind and kept you company since they had babies totake careof and you couldn't really take care of Soomin and Myungki by yourself since you were only two weeks away from giving birth. Every hour someone would come and check up on you five and would go back to where ever they came from. Hours later, You three put Soomin and Myungki to bed and got readyfor bed yourselves and sat and watched movies till you three fell asleep.

When you woke up, you thought you were dreaming again. Becuase you were in the same warehouse again. but it wan't as clean as it was last time. There was boxes and dust everywhere. The ighting was dimmer and more eerie then before. It was the same warehouse just scarier. And you saw rats and cockroaches all over the place. You were taken out of your thoughts when you heard yelling. Your eyes widened. *Where's Gina, MInyoung, and the babies?" "Ah, Miss. She's awake." A gruff voice said. After a minute, the door opened, and in walks Hyunah and Sohee. The first thing Sohee does is slap you across the face.

"Now, my dear half-sister." you laughed. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your not my half sister, cousin. Your mother is a soldier's daughter. Grandpa got his girlfriend pregnant trying to get out of an arranged marriage with my grandma but it didn't work. They were sent to ung Appa's kingdom and there she had four children. You and your twin Chen and your little half-brother and half-sister. Your the oldest. your mother couldn't afford two kids so she gave you to your dad and he and mom got married. Your the daughter of an earl and a commoner." You laughed again and Hyunah slapped you hard.

"Everyone. Out." Hyunah's men did as was told. Soon it was just you, Hyunah, and Sohee.

"What do you want?"

"To be Queen. For L.joe to suffer. and for you to die. Or at least, sohee wants you dead along with your precious babies. But me I want youto suffer, to beg me to kill you to end your misery." Hyunah snarled.

"Never." You glared. "you know, this will end just like it did last time. you and your little friends in jail ony this time you would go straight to the island and never become queen. plus you have no rights to MY kingdom."

"Oh? but no one knows that i have no birthright to this place do they? While you are being tortured to death i will kill Chunji and CL and take the throne and then give L.joe to Sohee and then if they haven't died yet i would kill your babies and then release in the forest and leave you there. Alone and miserable. With the knowledge that your babies are dead and your lover is in another woman's bed. whether he's willingly or unwillingly there doesn't matter. Let's start, shall we?" Hyunah looked at Sohee and then went to the chair acrossthe room and watched as Sohee advanced towards you. You struggled against the ropes around your wrists and ankles. "Oh, Sohee. Don't mess with her belly. That's mine." Hyunah smirked. Sohee turned to you and started throwing punches and scratches at your face, arms and legs, till you passed out from the pain.

You woke up to loud noises from the other side of the door. You noticed that more people were in the room then Hyunah had helping her last time. *What is going on outside? Please don't be them. They will get killed. They are outnumbered twice. It won't belike last time.* "Not so confident now, are you? Once we're done here, i will finish where Sohee left off."

"Don't you dare hurt my babies." Hyunah laughed.

"Aww. Still so brave." Hyunah glared at you. "Don't try me. i might just killed you now and in that case your babies would be dead as well and nothing left for L.joe to live for."

BANG

"Don't you dare hurt her anymore, Hyunah." You smiled when you see everyone you met enter the room. Tears fell when you saw the pain on L.joe's face when he saw you. You hated that look on him.

"Oh, Look, -------. Your precious L.joe has come to your rescue. And what's this you have more friends?"

"Release my cousin, es." Chen said glaring at Hyunah and Sohee.

"Oh? You even have my twin brother siding with you? What happened to family first?"

"I should ask you that, Sister. What happened to family first? ------ is our cousin. And you do all this just for a stupid crown?"

"Not just for the crown. But all those years i stood in her shadow even when she was bullied she was considered better then me in everything. Prettier, Smarter, Kinder, ier, More honest. A real angel on earth, while i'm the devil incarnate. Once i get rid of all the angels, I can rule over everything. Starting with this pathetic country. Get them." Hyunahs men ran towards L.joe and the others. You were so worried about everyone. *It's my fault they're here again. i'm so weak and helpless.* you were too busy baming yourself you didn't see someone go around the fight and untied your arms and legs. You turned around to find a boy about your age that you never met before. "W-who are you?" you asked scared. He smiled kindly at you.

"I'm Minyoung's ex-husband, Kwak Aron. We need to get out of here before-"

"What are you doing qith my cousin?" A voice you hated so much asked. You both turned around and saw Hyunah and a couple of her men. Aron pulled you behind him and started to fight the men. Soon four more boys came to help him. You recognised one of the boys as Minki or Ren.

"Hyung, get ------ out of here. We got this."

"Ok, JR. Don't underestimate them." Aron said. the boys nodded and Aron pulled you with him. You followed him You were almost out the door when you started to feel pain in your abdomen.

"Aron get her out of here now." you heard Gina say. Aron picked you up and felt his arm get wet. He looked at his arm and saw blood.

"Noona, She's bleeding." He panicked. GIna's and L.joe's eyes widened.

"Get her to the hospital. Skip the red lights. just get her there as fast as you can. NOW!" Aron picked you up and ran to his car and speed off at top speed. When he got to the Hospital he grabbed your unconscious body and ran in.

"She's bleeding. We need help now." A nurse came with a gurnie and Aron set her on it. They rushed her into the emergancy room.