Finally Over

Vampire Palace

L.joe and the others were still fighting. "Noona, we need to end this now." Gina looked and Hyunah and Sohee and nodded. She knocked the guy she was fighting out and went to them with CL behind her. They started throwing punches and kicks and dodging punches and kickes and soon it was only Hyunah but two men came andstarted fighting Gina and CL. Hyunah smirked and when she knew everyone was busy she waked to L.joe and grabbed her knife. When she was about to stab him in the heart someone yelled. "L.joe, behind you." L.joe turned and got sliced in the arm. Before he could react to her next attack someone tackled her. L.joe saw a girl punching the crap out off Hyunah.

"Gayoon. Jo twins. We told you to stay home."

"Aren't you glad..." Youngmin dodged a punch and threw his own. "we didn't though?" Youngmin said. "We need to..." He kicked another guy. "finish this fight. Where's ------?"

"Hospital. Aron took her." L.joe then punched another guy coming towards them. After about half an hour the fight finally ended. Cops and ambulances came and the bad guys were taken away and immediatly sentenced to life in exile. Everyone went to the hospital over half of them were going in ambulances. Doojoon and Gina went to get Minyoung, IU, and the babies. L.joe ran in and saw Aron pacing. "Aron! How is she? How the babies?"

"I don't know. She's still in the ER." suddenly the doors opened. "Who is the father?" L.joe walked up to them holding his arm. The doctor led him to an empty room. "Mind telling me what happened while we treat your arm?"

"My wife's cousin kidnapped her and beat the crap out of her. Our friends and I beat the crap out her gangs and she's in exile now along  with her gang." The doctor lookedat him in disbeleif.

"It's true doctor."

"Ah, Miss Minyoung. Why are you here?"

"I am Princess --------'s personal nurse. I have a right to be here. Hello, Prince Byunghun." She nodded at L.joe. "Now, mind showing us his wife?"

"This way, sir." The doctor ledthe way to a room where he saw you laying down covered head to two in blood. The nurses and doctors working on you and everything. A nurse came up to them.

"Doctor, we need to take the babies out now any longer and they will die."

"He is no longer in charge. I am."

"And you are?"

"The Princess's personal nurse."

"Yeah nurse not doctor."

"You will do as she says or i will have you fired. Now, Minyoung what are they to do?"

"Thanks, L.joe. Now, bring me her information." A nurse handed her the papers and she read them. "Get those babies out now. They should have already been out. Why are they not?"

"Becuase i told them not to take them out."

"Yeah, and risk killing them. You're fired. Now get out." The doctor started to say something but L.joe punched him in the jaw. 

"You're lucky i don't kill you. But it migt just make me as happy to see you in exile. Now get out before i call the cops." The doctor left and the nurses prepped for a c-section.

"L.joe, I'll take of her. I promise all four of them with be fine. But i need you to stay out there." L.joe nodded and reluctently left. For the next twenty minutes, L.joe was pacing. The doors opened, and out came Minyoung with a poker face.

"Noona, How is she? And my babies?"

"She's fine. She'll be unconscious for a while, but she's fine. You are now the father of two beautiful daughters and handsome son."

"Two girls and a boy?" L.joe said dazed. Minyoung smiled and led him to the room she had them in with you.

"Who's the oldest?" Doojoon asked. Minyoung then picked up a girl and handed her to L.joe. 070330triplets.jpg

"Your oldest, Byunghun. And then the boy and then the other girl." Minyoung handed the other girl to Chunji and the boy to CL.

"What are you going to name them?" Myungsoo asked L.joe, holding Soomin. 

"Byungmi, Minki, and Minah." L.joe smiled.

"They suit them. Hey we're going to head home so that we don't disturb her rest and you and the babies can get some sleep."

"Bye, guys." Everyone left after saying their goodbyes. For the next two days, you were sleeping. L.joe never left your side. The others would come and talk to you fora bit then leave so that the others could do the same. The third day, L.joe was watching his babies sleep when he heard a noise behind him. He turned around to see you looking at him.

"Byunghun? Where's...?"

"They're right here." L.joe kissed your forehead. "How are you, baby?"

"I'm better. Is..."

"Yes, exiled along with anyone who helped her. We're safe now." You and L.joe heard a soft cry and before she could wake the others L.joe picked her up  andhanded herto you.

"Our oldest, Byungmi. Minki's our second oldest. Already he's showing signs of be being a protective younger brother and Oppa. Minah is our youngest." L.joe pickedup the othertwo when they woke up. "Byungmi is going to look just like you. and everyone says that Minah will look like the both of us."

"Minki will look just like you." You said. When you looked at your babies you smiled and kissed their foreheads. L.joe smiled and kissed your lips.

"Thank you, giving me the most beautiful family ever. I love you."

"I love you, too, Byunghun." When you were let out of the hospital everyone held a huge welcome home party for you guys. The next month you were crowned Queen. 

The next years were busy, with you being a  mother and Queen. But you made it look effortless. Two years after the Triplets were born you gave birth to another baby girl, Mihee, and then a year later another girl, Soyoung came along. Now Minki had four sisters to protect. Mika and Miyoung Jaejoong's sister had a baby boy, Minhyuk. Yunho got married to BoA and had a boy and girl, Hoik and Eunji. Myungsoo proposed to Minyoung at your welcome home party and they had two boys, Minsoo and Hyungsuk. Kevin married one of your nurses Jessica and had a boy and girl, Sangsoo and Jihae. Youngjae got married to his girlfriend Sunhwa and had a boy, Hyanggi. Doojoon and Gina gave birth to a girl at the same time you gave birth to Soyoung.

L.joe was right. Byungmi looked just like you and Minki looked just like him. and Minah, Mihee, and Soyoung were mixed between you and L.joe.

"Bye, Daddy." You girls said to L.joe. 

"Woah, where you guys going?"

"On our dates. Remember?" *Right, they are dating our friends kids.*

"Ok, be careful and be back..."

"By 10. We know daddy. Now i definitely know where Minki gets his protective side from." Byungki said as she kissed her father and the cheek. the five teenagers left the house to meet up with their dates. L.joe went up to you and back-hugged you.

"I can't believe that all five of our kids are out on their dates. let alone with our friends kids."

"Would you rather they be with kids we don't know?"

"Byungmi and Myungki. Minki and Soomin, Minah and Sangsoo. Mihee and Hyanggi, Soyoung and Minsoo. Nope I'm perfectly happy with them being with kids we know and that they grew up with together."

"You know, ever since Byungmi and Myungki were able to sit on their own i knew they would end up with each other even if they fought constantly. And now Myungki looks at Byungmi like you still look at me." you said.

"Well, then i guess she'll be in the best hands she could be other then her father's and brother's. I love you, baby. You gave me the best things anyone can give someone. Your love and our five beautiful children."

"You gave me the exact same thing. I will always love you. 

************************

the kids and their dates

Byungmi and Myungki mqdefault.jpgtumblr_m8sfz2gcA51ql64ato8_r1_500.png Minki and Soomin tumblr_m582nptvYV1r64f81o1_500.jpghqdefault.jpg Minah and Sangsoo 134388309852.jpg389716_230081793721499_226085484121130_6 Mihee and Hyanggi tumblr_lxayrodDnJ1r5ct07o1_400.jpgtumblr_m7blm9ctDy1rxsi08o1_500.jpg Soyoung and Minsoo630dohweji.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg Bomi and Hyungsoo 6746e260c25746eb8288f6f190630c5b.jpg Jihae and Hoik 268946_248701965143027_137170992962792_1268946_248701965143027_137170992962792_1aa-hoik.jpg Eunhye and Youngmin 28.jpgoriginal.jpg Ae-young and Minhyukselca-co-kr-lee-na-young.jpgLee-Minhyuk-celebrity-contests-32338842- Eunji and Suk-chul Jung-Eun-Ji-1.jpgboy-cute-korean-lee-chi-hoon-ulzzang-Fav

*************************

Sorry if the ending isn't that great. I tried my best to think of a better way to write the ending but nothing else came to me.

Hoped you liked reading this and will read my other ones.

Bless the Broken Road: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/281511/bless-the-broken-road-minho-you-minki-daehyun-gina

Don't Take the Girl: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/595580/don-t-take-the-girl-infinite-myungsoo-you-hellovenus