Dream

Vampire Palace

 

*You woke up to sunlight hitting your face. You squinted and moved your arm next to you for L.joe, because despite the sun you were freezing cold, but you didn’t feel anything only a cold ground. Your eyes shot open since the ground felt familiar. You looked around and you found yourself in a room that you wished you would never see again. You looked down at your belly and your eyes widened. It looked like you were 9 months pregnant. You heard the door open and saw Hyunah and Sohee come in. “What are you two doing here? What am I doing here? You’re supposed to be in prison.”

“We escaped. And we here to finish you.” Hyunah said. Sohee stepped towards you and kneeled in front of you so you’re at eye level and slapped you hard.

“How dare you marry MY L.joe and carry his babies?” She then hit your stomach. You looked at her wide eyed as you covered your belly trying to protect your babies.

“Babies?”

“Yeah, Triplets, Idiot. You’re carrying his two daughters and his son.” Hyunah yelled. You didn’t react at her outburst. You were thinking about the babies.

“Triplets.” You whispered.

“Yes. Triplets. You know like twins but three instead of two. Like You, CL, and Chunji.”

“I know what triplets are, B$#^h. I’m not stupid like you two to believe that you have real friends. They only like you for your title and money. And you really think that Minhyuk would love a girl like you or even let you hang with his gang C.N. Blue and not want something. He’s THE Player at school. When he gets what he wants he leaves and never comes back. But guess what now he has his own bank now. I saw the stuff you give him, Hyunah. I know how much you paid for him. And I saw how many times he cheated on you. He tried hitting on me when I got back for being away for two years. He doesn’t love you. He loves your money, which isn’t much anymore. It’s enough for the island. And once he’s stuck on that island with you and your empty bank, he WILL leave you. Not only that but so will all of your friends well maybe not your group but you already lost one member of your gang.” Hyunah then slapped you. Sohee left.

“SHUT UP!” Hyunah screamed. “Before I harm your babies.”

“You’d hurt you own nieces and nephew? What kind of aunt would do such a thing to her sister’s unborn children.”

“One who hates her mother, sisters, and brother.”

“Why do you hate us? We used to be so close. What happened?”

“You happened.”

“What did I do?”

“Remember 3rd grade. I was in a play and all of you were planning on going to it. Then come to find out you, Chunji, and CL had something on the day the play was. The play was important to me . It was like a graduation from 3rd grade and I wanted you guys to see me do something good for once. You all promised to be there for me after your event. But when I was on stage I never saw any of you. Even after the play you weren’t there. Then you came home laughing and smiling. That was when I realized that none of you cared about whether I was happy or not. So I became like this. Why should I care for people who don’t care about me?”

“We really tried to be there. But the event went longer than expected and mom decided to give us some ice cream and she got some for you to and we planned on going out as a family together to celebrate you passing 3rd grade. But you blew us off and never told what exactly you were mad at. WE thought you’d be over it in a month. But you weren’t you still hated us. You were a spoiled-a$$ brat. Mom regretted having you with ung Appa. I wish you weren’t my sister after how you treated us. I wished mom had stayed single till Minhyuk Appa came back. Than you wouldn’t have been born.”

“You wouldn’t have been born either.” You shook your head.

“ung Appa is my step-dad. You’re my half-sister. But I’m still princess and future queen since this kingdom was mom’s parents kingdom not ung’s. He’s not even a real prince. He was an Earl. My father was in line for the throne but he gave it to his grandfather's cousin's son’s son who so happens to be L.joe’s dad. So I’m in line for the throne before you so will my kids. So you will never have the throne anyways.”

“You think I can’t do anything to you? You’re wrong.” Hyunah said as she gripped your throat. “I can kill you and your kids.” Your eye’s widened when a guy dragged in an unconscious L.joe. Hyunah slapped him till he woke up. Hyunah smirked and your eyes widened as she held up a knife.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAIgYyGEr39d09yOtmH91  “Or better yet. I could kill your precious husband.” You kept begging for her to let him go. L.joe then screamed in pain. You looked to see Hyunah stab L.joe in the stomach. You’re only thought was how could you raise the babies alone and how could you live without L.joe as you screamed for him.

“L.JOE!” You shouted as you shot up in the bed. You looked around and noticed you were in the hospital. You started crying. You felt arms wrap around you and you jumped.

“Hey. Calm down. It’s me, Jagi.” You heard L.joe whisper in your ear. You turned to find him hugging you with concerned expression. You threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly. You were chanting ‘It was only a dream. It wasn’t real. Just a dream.’ as you cried in his arms. “What’s wrong? Baby, what happened in your dream? Chunji, can you go get her some water?” You turned to see L and Chunji awake. They were looking at you worriedly.

“I’m so sorry for waking you guys up.”

“It’s okay. Now tell us what happened in your dream.” Chunji said as he handed you a glass of water.

“Well, I looked like I was ready to give birth any minute. And I was in the same room I was in when I was kidnapped that one time. Then Sohee and Hyunah came in the room. I asked how I was there and how they were there. They said they escaped then Sohee came up to me and slapped me and yelled. “How could I marry HER L.joe and carry his babies?’ She then hit my stomach. I covered the babies to protect them. Then they said I was carrying triplets. Then Sohee left and I asked why Hyunah was acting the way she did. She told me and threatened me and the babies then some guy brought you in, L.joe, unconscious and she started slapping you till you woke up. Then she said ‘or better yet, I could kill your precious husband.’ I kept begging her not to harm you. Then you screamed in pain and I saw Hyunah stab you in the stomach with a long knife. That’s when I screamed your name. And I guess I woke up then.” You said crying in L.joe’s arms again.

“-------, everything will be fine. Plus to make sure they don’t escape, I’m going to tell the prison to double…no. Triple the guards. Just to make sure.” Chunji said.

“Or have the judge just skip the prison sentence and just send them to spend the rest of their lives on the island for exiled people. So if they do escape they wouldn’t get to shore alive. They’d either get exhausted and drown or sharks and other animals might get them.” L.joe said.

“L.joe’s right. If they do escape from prison they could hide and get -------. But if they’re on the island then there is no way in hell they will get to her.” L said.

“It seems like I’m leaving you in safe hands.” You all heard a voice. You turned to the door and saw Minyoung standing there with a teenage boy and a baby in her arms.

“Hey, Unnie. Who are they?” You said.

“This is my 16 year old brother, Minki.” images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8FiqTEZmaS4SgChB32j9 “And this is my 1½ year old sister, Soomin.” images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCS0vCBQnS9ti4emRyD11

“Minki? Is that really you?” L asked. Minki looked at him and bumped shoulders with him.

“Hyung! Noona missed you so much. She wouldn’t stop talking about you.” You could see the pained look in his eyes. You knew he was still beating himself up for how he reacted last week.

“I’m happy to see you. But what happened to…”

“Mom, dad, and Oppa? Mom passed giving birth to Soomin. Dad, he got shot in a bank robbery 6 months ago passed on the way to the hospital. And Oppa was killed last year in a gang fight as he was walking home. Since I’m the only relative they have left and I’m 19, I got custody. Plus I didn’t want us to be separated and never see each other again.”

“I’m sorry. I hope they are resting in peace now.” L said.

“Us, too, Unnie.” You said as you hugged her. “Can I hold Soomin?” Minyoung nodded and handed you Soomin.

“You’re so cute.” You cooed.  “I thought you were busy?”

“I was busy but I finished early. Plus I wanted to see you guys off. You guys are leaving in two and half hours.”

“It’s 8? Really?” Chunji asked as he opened the blinds fast only to back away covering his eyes. “Oh, yeah, it’s 8. And I think I’m blind now.” Chunji said blinking rapidly. Everyone laughed.

“I’m going to get you a change of clothes, breakfast, and get everything I need from the doctors. Guys, will you come with me?” L.joe said. The boys left with Minki. Chunji came back a few minutes later and handed you your clothes then left. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDzcHotSCNPF6Xm7diUlD You got dressed as you and Minyoung talked. “Did you get it?” You nodded and handed her the little envelope.

“L.joe knows the plan. He was the one who got the tickets. And I think Chunji knows, too.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because he gave me this as well.” You handed her a bag. She opens it and takes out two blonde wigs and three sets of clothes. She put them back in the bag just as the boys came back. “Okay. Here’s your breakfast and everything I need for you is in the jeep.” You ate your breakfast and talked. Then at around 10 everyone got their stuff and left. You looked at Minyoung and she nodded. You went to L.joe and the six of you headed to the airport. Once you got there the boys went to check in the bags. That was when you guys set the plan in motion. When the boys came back Minyoung had already left to go change into the disguise.

“Where’s Minyoung?” L asked.

“Someone called in sick and Minyoung had to go in early. She said goodbye and that she will visit real soon.” You said.

“It that she couldn’t come with us.” Chunji said.

“We have to go, now. The plane will be boarding soon.” L.joe said. You looked towards the bathroom and saw  two blondes waving at you with a baby. You recognized them by the clothes. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGmnJeDqQy4O74ed14KQyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYMIahLMMqhUAGkVTiwcqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdOKmdHf3SkOWnGrbPw2u You waved back and headed to the gate. When you started boarding the plane, you saw Minyoung, Minki, and Soomin behind you. You smiled at them and entered the plane. L.joe had bought first class tickets for all of you. You sat beside L.joe. Chunji sat by an empty seat along with L. You saw a baby seat across the aisle next to you. After about two minutes. A blonde girl put a baby in the baby seat and a blonde boy sat beside the baby as she took the seat next to L. L paid no mind to it. It seemed like he didn’t even notice. A few minutes after the plane took off, the blonde girl tapped L on the shoulder. He looked at her and looked away.

“Is that how you treat a girl who tried to surprise her boyfriend, L?” L look her so confused. She then took off the shades and the wig. L’s face went from confused to shocked in a millisecond. You laughed at his expression.

“Wh…What are you doing here? I thought you had to go back to work. And what about Minki and Soomin?”

“I’m right here, Hyung.” Minki said leaning over the seat. He took off his wig as well. “ You know, I might just change my hair blonde.”

“You look good blonde. I also like your brown hair, too.” You said.

“Thanks, Noona.” Minki smiled. The short plane ride went with L.joe rubbing your stomach and Minyoung and L taking care of Soomin.

“You know, if I didn’t know any better I would have thought you and L were Soomin’s parents.”

“They technically are since Minyoung Noona has custody of us. So Noona needs to be Soomin’s mom. I think Noona is better at being a mom then our actual mom was.”

“Don’t say that.”

“Why? It’s true. Mom never paid attention to us. The only time she ever paid attention was when we did something to make her mad. You fed us, brought us shopping, took care of our wounds, dropped me off at school and everything else a mother should do. I’m envious of Soomin. She’ll never be treated like that. Dad paid more attention or at least tried to when mom was always trying to have all of his attention.” Minki said. A few minutes later, the plane descended towards the landing strip. When you guys got off, you all headed towards the baggage claim. Once you all got your bags, you headed outside.

“------!” you heard someone shout at the same time a lot of people hug you. You tried to hug them back. You saw Gina and smiled.

“Hey, Gina. Anytime now and we’d have a new family member. Oh speaking of family, we have three more members. This is Minyoung, L’s girlfriend, her brother, Minki, and their sister, Soomin. I’ll introduce these guys once we get home. Plus me and L.joe have something we would like to tell you guys.” You said. You all headed back to the lounge and you introduced everyone to each other. After the introductions, everyone asked Minyoung questions. You used that to sneak out to the balcony. L.joe followed you and back-hugged you.