Talent show and surprises

Vampire Palace

You were hiding for an hour. While you were waiting you saw L.joe getting nervous and asking where you were. all he got as a reply was 'she's already here but is hiding so everyone can't see her until she goes on. That was Amber's idea. no one is allowed to see her until she sings.' You wanted so badly to talk to him. "And now for the moment you are all waiting for. Our very own Princess ---------- and her surprise partner." the MC announced. the crowd cheered and shouted. L.joe disappeared. You walked onto the stage. everyone was stunned. Then there was singing but it wasn't coming from you. it was your surprise partner. then you stated singing and when the both of you started singing together. L.joe stepped out from behind the curtains and everyone was not expecting him to be singing. They sang 'Endless Love' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewf0TnM4eKo  When you were done singing L.joe kissed your cheek. The crowd cheered. than you two left the stage. "Wow that was amazing. Was it not? Anyways it's time for the last performance. after this the judges will vote on who will win and the winner will given a prize. Well, lets welcome back --------,Teentop, 2NE1, Bigbang, Block B, SNSD, Beast, Gina, Infinite, After school, and F(x)." you guys came out and sang different songs that fit perfectly together. the crowd cheered. "Wow. Now judges decide the winner. every contestant came on stage. after a few minutes the judges handed the MC an envelope. he then walked to the center of the stage. "And the winner of the talent show is............................... .............................---------- and L.joe!" You hugged L.joe tightly. he hugged you back and kissed your forehead. "And now for your prizes. This is the first time we've given prizes like this out before. You have a 2 week vacation at the beach, just the two of you. the two weeks your gone you get excused absences and you two are excused from doing any work that you missed. and You are the King and Queen of the school year. And you get to sing at the Spring Masquerade Ball in five months. the vacation starts Monday so start packing." You and L.joe were too stunned to say anything. The others came to you two and hugged and congratulated the both of you. You shook your head to clear your thoughts. You and the others walked to your room and sat in the lounge.

"Shouldn't you be packing?" Chunji asked. You nodded and headed to your room you grabbed a suitcase and your biggest purse and started packing 2 weeks worth of clothes. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." you said as you put your clothes in your suitcase. the door opened and L.joe walked in.

"You okay?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist. you nodded. "No, your not. I can tell." he said as he turned you around to face him. His face full of concern.

"It's just that being away with Hyunseung and Sulli around scares me I'm so used them being near me. I know you'll protect me but still." you said as you hugged him. "They've been near me since 5th grade. and singing singing in front of the whole kingdom i can't do that."

"Hey yes you can. Plus I'll be with you the whole way. Okay?" L.joe said. you nodded and he hugged you tightly. "I will always be by your side even if I'm not there physically, I'm there. come on. I'll help you pack." L.joe said as he grabbed some of your clothes, folded them and put them in your suitcase. you grabbed shoes, your toothbrush, toothpaste, and everything else you'll need. "I'll pack tomorrow. go to sleep."L.joe said as he took the suitcase off your bed and put it next to the door. You grabbed your ipod, two word search books, Pencils, a notebook, your phone, and other things to keep you entertained. You then grabbed your Pajamas and took a shower. as you took a shower L.joe did too. after he was done he went back to your room and sat on your bed. you came out wearing a red tank top and matching short shorts. http://www.bigluckydeals.com/images/products/ALL-13635_L.jpg  L.joe was wearing a red rife beater and black shorts. you sat beside him and talked about what you guys would do at the beach. after a few minutes talking you yawned. "Go to sleep." L.joe said as he pulled the blankets over you. he was about to leave until you grabbed his arm.

"Stay here." you said as you scooted over. L.joe came and laid next  to you. he wrapped his arms around you as you rested your head on his chest. the two of you fell asleep a few minute later. everyone fell asleep.

*************************************************************************************************

Morning. 8:00

you woke up and looked at L.joe. you smiled as you moved some hair from his face. L.joe smiled and opened his eyes. "Good morning." L.joe said.

"Good morning, Byunghyun." you said as you rested your head on his chest. than you remembered what was happening tomorrow. "Come on. Let's get you packed."

"Cant that wait?"

"Nope. i need to get a new bathing suit." you said as you got up and pulled him up. you both walked to his room and packed what was needed. "You don't have a swimming shorts?"

"Never had the time to go swimming in the past 4 years. so there was no point in getting a new pair." L.joe shrugged as he put the last thing in his suitcase.

"Well you're getting new one so go change." you said as you left his room. You wore a purple spaghetti strap shirt, white pants, and black heels. http://s57.radikal.ru/i155/1104/9f/cfbfb3d207d2.jpg  You curled your hair and kept it down. L.joe was wearing this:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLLVNpup6CU1gYX45Voct

You walked out and put a white cardigan on. L.joe held out his hand. you took it and headed to the mall. You and L.joe went to get him swimming shorts first then you went to get you a new bathing suit. You bought a red one and a white cover up.   the both of you went to eat lunch. after lunch you went to your room and packed your bathing suit and cover up. L.joe packed his shorts. Everyone was up and getting ready to go to the park. The guys tackled each other and the girls were talking about how much they'll miss you. As you were talking L.joe came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you. you jumped and slapped his arm when you realized it was him. "Want to go on a date tonight?"

"We're practically going on a 2 week long date at the beach. so, nope. plus i want to spend today with my family before we leave." you said. Everyone decided to go have dinner since it was 6:32. You went to a restuarant that you've always gone to. They made a special table for you so you could fit everyone at the same table. this time they added more tables. you all ordered your food. While waiting you were talking about random stuff. the food arrived and everyone started eating and telling jokes and just having a blast. when they were done the leaders split the bill. The leaders paid for for their groups. L.joe refused to let you pay so he paid for yours. you all left and went to your lounge. the boys slept in the lounge as the girls slept in your/CL's/Sulli's room. you went to sleep at 8 cuase you had to leave at 8 in the morning.

*********************************************************************

BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

You groaned as you got up and turned the alarm clock. **ugh. It's 5:30.** You changed than woke L.joe up so he can change.

Your outfit:

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB0RwZxNtlCqzk1ObSmkU

L.joe's:

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhaK6E9pzWpNQ3o_1Lw6o

You grabbed your biggest purse, and your suitcase and but them by the door leading outside your lounge. L.joe put his suitcase next to yours and woke the boys as you the girls up. When that was done it was 6:21. You all hung out in your lounge til you had to go. There was a knock on the door. You answered it. It was Minhyuk and ung. "Appas what are you doing here?"

"We came to say bye. and to warn L.joe if he does anything he's dead." ung said. You let them in and talked to the people you loved the most in this world. When it was 7:45 you grabbed your purse and suitcase. L.joe took your suitcase out of your hand and grabbed his as well.

"I'll carry it." L.joe said as Minhyuk opened the door for allof you when everyone was out he shut the door behind him and followed you guys. when you got to the limo L.joe put the suitcases in the trunk. You turned around and hugged everyone (thats 57 not including your dads).

"Bye, guys see you in two weeks." you said as got into the limo. L.joe gave everyone hugs (he gave the guys manly hugs). and got in and shut the door. you instantly leaned on him and grabbed your ipod and put and earbud inL.joe's ear and the other in yours and pressed play. you two fell asleep. after hours of being in the limo. the car stopped and the driver opened your door and woke you two up. "Oh. Okay, thanks." you turned your ipod off and put it back in your purse as L.joe grabbed the suitcases.