The Final

Is This Love?

Chen came to school after he got better. The girls would crowd him and was concern about his health. Chen would brush them off in a nice way.

Namjoo came into the classroom with her head peeking into the classroom to see if Chen was here yet. Which he was and so she tried to hide herself and get to her seat quietly without him noticing. She got caught and he passes by her and slipped a note onto her desk. She opened the note up and it said ‘Meet me after school’. She still couldn’t forget what happened two days ago. So, Namjoo got worried what he wants to meet up with her for. Was he going to tell her to forget about that kiss or he wants to be clear that he doesn’t have feelings for her? She kept on thinking about it for the rest of her classes.

The tree was growing out their leaves again since winter is about to be over and spring is coming. People say “Love blooms in the spring just like flowers”. Will Namjoo and Chen’s love for each other bloom? Let’s see…

Namjoo slowly packed up her things. She was nervous and went to the bathroom to fix her hair. Namjoo immediately left the building and saw Chen at the gate waiting for her. She walked nervously towards the gate where Chen was. They walked to the park and sat on a bench. Chen started to speak “Um, two days ago… Why did you cry..? Did I do something wrong..?” He spoke gently to try not to offend Namjoo in a way. She was surprised by his question and she replied “I-I don’t really know..” She couldn’t tell him that she cried because she thought that kiss meant nothing to him. It was a one-sided love thing for Namjoo. “..Namjoo, I may be dense but I have known you ever since we were kid, although we only have been separated for 4 years. You cannot lie to me, I know you are lying. Tell me the truth why did you cry? I need to know in order to get to know you more..” He confessed. Namjoo felt embarrassed because he could see through her lie. Namjoo stood up facing Chen. She took all her courage and told him the truth “I couldn’t tell you this for a long time ever since what happen in middle school. I gave up on you during our separation but then you had to come back into my life once again. I doubt my feeling for you because I thought I had moved on! I cried be-because…” she tears up. Chen got surprised by it and stood up and held her into his arms. “Namjoo, calm down and listen to me.. I have been lying to myself so many times and I just couldn’t bring myself to tell you it. I always thought you would have notice my feeling for you. You live in a different world from me; You’re kind, sweet and innocent while I’m just a jerk and very dense.. and I apologized for hurting you back then but it’s the past now.. will you just forgive me for it? Also I have always hidden my feeling for you because I was afraid you would reject me. At first I doubted my feeling for you, but eventually realized that you’re the one and only one for me. Will accept my feeling?” Namjoo who was so surprised by his confession that her mind went completely blank and moved on its own “Yes, I do..! You have no idea how perfect you are Chen. You are not a jerk at all at least now that you have changed. Like you said it’s the past, everyone has to move on anyway.” She smiled with tears in her eyes. They hugged and kiss with mutual feelings.

Later on in the years, Chen and Namjoo got married. Chen’s fangirls got themselves a lover too. Namjoo surprised Chen that she was pregnant with his first child. He was so happy to becoming a dad while Namjoo was happy to becoming a mom. Namjoo and Chen's love life went very well.. 


THE END

I would like to thank you for commenting ^^ and keep on reading this story :)