College

Is This Love?

High school is finally over! No more homework, no more tests, and no more dramas! Or so you thought? College is still a decision to make. Namjoo is going to be attending XX University. As Namjoo was touring the campus, she found a nice spot to hang out at when she needs it after class. 

*Chen and Namjoo passed up each other by did not notice.

The bell rang and it was time for class. Namjoo entered her classroom quietly and found herself a nice spot near the window far back. She sat down and suddenly a girl with glasses and brunette hair sat next to her. The girl with brown hair greet her with a smile “Hi, my name is Lee Jung Mi but you call me Jungmi for short,” Namjoo replied back softly “Hi, my name is Park Namjoo but you can call me Namjoo.” Jungmi and Namjoo got comfortable with each other after talking more about themselves.

As the teacher entered the classroom, a guy behind ran in before the last bell rang huffing and puffing. The guy apologized for being late. The teacher let it pass because it was only the first day and they must have not known the way yet in the campus. Namjoo eyes were wide open as she saw who it was.. The guy settled down behind Namjoo. It was surprisingly Chen! Namjoo thought to herself that Chen hasn’t changed much ever since middle school but his voice did changed. The whole entire class, Namjoo did not give Chen a glance or even turn around where Chen was. Jungmi also noticed that Namjoo was acting strange.

Class is over! Namjoo couldn’t believe herself that she almost had every single class with Chen. While Namjoo was walking she saw Chen was surrounded with girls. The girls seem to be the y type and pretty... This reminded Namjoo of what happen during middle school. They were also in the path of where Namjoo was going to cross over to get to her spot that she had found. Namjoo tried to hide her face by covering it up on the side so Chen wouldn’t possibly notice.  When she did that and crossed over she accidently bump into one of Chen’s girls. The girl made a face at Namjoo as she bowed down saying sorry “Just watch where you are going next time.” Namjoo walked away but she didn’t know Chen was following her behind. As she sat down the spot she found, it was under a tree that was a perfect view to the whole campus. Chen was hiding behind the tree, as Namjoo took out her earphones and her snacks. Chen tapped on Namjoo which surprised her. After Chen sat down next to Namjoo, he asked her many questions that he had wanted to ask he said. “It’s been a while isn’t?” said Chen, “yes, it is but are you crazy?! Why did you scare me like that?” Namjoo burst out. Chen chuckled “You have never change and I like that.”

“Aiya, what are you talking about?” Blushed Namjoo.

“Wow, I would have never thought I would see you again. Is this fate?” Chen Joked. Namjoo didn’t like the way he joked around like that. Just not with her feelings.. Chen started to talk about the past and how fun they had together when they were young. Namjoo went along with the conversation. “Did you know I was trying to find you when the graduation ceremony was over? I wanted to say my last good bye to you.” She thought something was wrong with her when he told her that he wanted his last good bye to be for her. Her heart started to race faster than it usually does. Namjoo asked herself if she’s having a heart attack or it must be from the heat.  They talked and enjoy their time, even exchanged phone numbers. Chen doesn’t know that Namjoo still remember what he said about her and that she heard everything. Namjoo still went along and tried to forget what happen although it did hurt her afterward. She couldn’t help but have mixed feelings for Chen. What can she do?


 

/(⊙▵⊙)\ sorry for the mistake if you find any!