Feelings

Is This Love?

December had come, snow was falling, and do you know what kind of event is also coming for lovers, friends, and family? Christmas of course! Christmas is meant to be spent with the one you love. Winter break is also coming! The campus has gotten colder than usual, but inside the building it is warm. As Namjoo ran into the building to warm up, she almost slip but Chen caught her. Chen ‘accidently’ caught her by her chest. Namjoo got up quickly and blushed. Namjoo thanked Chen for catching her while avoiding his eyes and she just left like nothing happened. On the other hand, Chen ears went red because he felt it.

All the day, Namjoo had been avoiding Chen’s eyes. They still do hang around each other, but Namjoo kept avoiding looking at Chen in the eyes. Chen got frustrated and pulled her head to face him. He kept on holding her. Namjoo eyes went wide but then closed. He first gently asked her why she wasn’t looking at him in the face while talking, then he got frustrated since she wasn’t even looking him although she’s facing him. Namjoo squeezed her eyes harder because she knew he was mad at her. Chen saddens and told her that it hurts him to see her not looking at him while talking. He thought maybe she hates him or he is too ugly to look at. Namjoo eyes slowly opened. Chen released his hands off her head, his eyes were sad. Namjoo felt bad and told him that she just felt nervous around him. She doesn’t know she’s in love with Chen…

Finally home! To Namjoo, home is where she can release her inner self. Lately, Namjoo has been cautious around Chen. Chen doesn’t need to do anything but he’s already stolen Namjoo’s heart without her knowing. Her face blushed just by thinking about him. In class, she was always distracted because her head filled with Chen. Namjoo the radio and the radio was talking about first love.  Apparently somebody requested a song for first love. As she lied down on her bed and closed her eyes as she listened to the lyrics.

“I choose to love youu~

I thought I could move on, but I never thought first love would come and find me

Why can't I forget about you?

I wish I should have never met you

Just thinking about you makes me so nervous

Whatever I do, all I can think is about you

Though I don't say it, but I know it by feeling

My heart is speaking of love

Can you hear my heart beating?

I always want to be held tightly in your arms

I always doubt my feelings for you

When my feeling was clear

I couldn't even look at you straight in the eyes

I can't help it if I'm shy around you

You just make me so nervous..!

I think I like you..I think I like you~

If only you know..”

The song was ballad and slow but has a nice beat to it. Namjoo stood up and tried to search for that song. Once she found out, she downloaded onto her phone and computer. It just fit her situation so well now that she realizes how she felt. The song explains it for her. She went to sleep with a smile on her face after listening to the song again.

When Namjoo entered her classroom likes usual but it was noisy more than usual. The girls were chattering about their date and what they’re going to do for Christmas with their lovers. Namjoo thought it was weird to be talking about it now because it was still one week away from Christmas. Chen came up to Namjoo and asked her what she was going to do for Christmas. She jokingly told him that she was just going to be a loner for Christmas. To her surprised, Chen asked her to spend Christmas with him. She was so shocked that she just nodded in silence agreeing. Who knew Chen would be the one to ask her out?! Let’s see what will happen to the both of them on Christmas Day..!