ChenChen

Is This Love?

Everyday Chen and Namjoo would hang out with each other. Chen would be always the one to approach Namjoo unless Namjoo has something for Chen. The girls, who clung onto Chen got furious, because Chen refused to talk to them. Is it because of Namjoo? Hell yeah! Lately, Namjoo has gotten prettier and prettier in Chen's eyes.' “You look so different from middle school year like your hair, your body, and especially your CHEST.” Namjoo blushed and got angry “Where are you looking at?! ert!” Chen finds Namjoo cute when she blushes. They talked about many things and they laughed while they were walking.

 

While Namjoo and Chen were walking around the campus to the nearby bench and suddenly a girl crashed into Chen. Her books and papers flew out of her arms. Chen and Namjoo helped her up and picked up her books and papers. What it seems like Chen was shocked to see who it was…! It was his high school ex-girlfriend. Chen pretended not to know her but mentally he’s panicking because Namjoo is right next to him. Namjoo asked Chen what’s wrong. He just said nothing to Namjoo and apologized to the girl. They gave a glance to each other; she apologized for crashing into him and noticed Namjoo next to him.

She just left and Chen saw Namjoo looking at him weirdly. He changed the topic and got back to what they were talking about.

Chen got a text on his phone and it was from Namjoo as usual. They talked a lot constantly even on their phones. They hang out on a weekend together like what a couple would do but they don’t sense any connection yet… Although they may seem closed with each other, there will be bound for one of them to break out of their bubble and confess.

Despite the past, they have gotten closer ever since they met up again. Usually if you have distance yourself with someone, and you met up again. You usually talk less with them because you have nothing to do with them anymore. Chen and Namjoo is a very special case. A girl who met up again with their first love and a boy who was cruel to her but also loved her. What will fate bring them?


Short chapter this time ^^ ~

 

 

Here's a gift from me :D

ChenChen's beautiful smile