Love Is In The Air

Going Co-Ed
“joonmyeon” the male looked to chaerin, the female president he promised victoria he would look after while she and kris made copies of the winter contest. “yes” he said not looking up from the papers he was signing off on “what are you doing” she asked head laying on the table lips pouted as she looked to the male “work” he said ‘something you should be doing’ he thought but didn’t dare to say “hyung” the door swung opened revealing yixing and chaneyol “ah chanyeol” chaerin sung happy to see the giant who always walks kris to the student council in hopes dara would be here like she usually was with chaerin.
 
            “chaerin-ah” he smiled greeting her “wow your eyes get bigger and bigger the more I see you” she said his ears went red hot and she laughed “I love doing that” she said touching them. Yixing moved away from the pair as chanyeol tried to pry the girl off “hyung have you seen luhan” he asked the older. 
 
            “last time I seen him he was with jongin, something about a drinking contest” joonmyeon said finishing the last paper. “ah thanks” the male said smiling as he went to the door. He looked to chanyeol telling him let’s go when he notice him sitting in a chair as chaerin picked fun at the male “yah chaerin-ah if you don’t stop” he was stopped by her pouting face “but it’s fun” she said with her kitty eyes. 
 
            “aigoo” he sighed “so your staying” yixing asked the male “I’m coming” the male said standing up “bye bye chanie” chaerin sung as he left. She sighed “such a nice boy” joonmyeon laughed and she looked to him frowning “you sound like ajummah” he told the girl who then laughed “I have been around bommie to much” she said moving back to the table and going back to watch. 
 
             ‘I should force chanyeol around more often’ joonmyeon watching her work delegently. 
 
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Are you sure this is enough” kris asked victoria as he held the stacks of paper “I know it is” she said matter fact. “now will post half on the walls and pass the rest out” she told him kris nodded following her. “So how long have you and chaerin known each other” kris asked trying to make convo as victoria took a poster placing it on the wall and tapping it down.
 
          “since the age of 5” she told him finishing it and smoothing it with her hand “I see” he nodded his head she took another walking a good feet away before posting another “you and joonmyeon” she asked him placing it on the wall and grabbing a piece of tape. “since first year of middle school” he told her she turned to him “long time” she said smiling warmly.
 
           “not as long as you and chaerin” he said smiling back to her “true she was always a handful” she sighed moving down the hall and turning to her right. “what’s the most difficult thing she has put you through” kris asked her “mhm her need to have something cute around her in order to do work” victoria said remembering her making her doing half a hour of cosplay before she could do their project.
 
       Shaking away the memory kris asked “like what” she sighed placing the paper on the wall and putting tape on it “like pretending to be rilakkuma telling her how much of a good friend she is” victoria absently smiling as she remembered her beaming smile. Kris smiled to himself seeing this “victoria-ah~” they looked spotted minji and jinri running from an angry amber “but she is easier than dealing with these three” she sighed.
 
      Kris laughed at her words watching the two hide behind her in distress.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“ah this wont work” luna groaned placing down her fourth song she wrote. She sat in the practice room alone and frustrated with the lack of inspiration. Bom hand got them a gig at her cousin pub and the group wanted to do their song plus another original song and luna took the stand to write one to bad it was harder than it usually was. 
 
            “what wont work” she looked up spotting kyungsoo and a smile hit her lips “ah I’m supposed to write a song for this gig we have in two weeks” she sighed smiling falling as she remembered her frustration. “want help” he asked smiling. She looked to him with a smile of her own “only if your not busy” she said to him. 
 
             “nah I have nothing better to do” he said sitting by her on the lounge couch.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“ah so many steps” bom whined walking up the steps. She had to head to mr. lee room to turn in her history paper. She made it up the steps legs sore and face showing her exhaustion.  She walked not to far from the steps legs still in pain as a body bumped into her.
 
           “ah” she said shocked a hand caught her wrist and pulled her up. She flew into his arms. Her face was shocked and flushed. “you ok” the voice asked as the owner moved back to see her face. She spotted the hamster she helped up when he feel “I guess this is pay back for when you helped me” he chuckled. She blushed looking to the ground “nae” she said weakly inside she was fangirling ‘he is so handsome’.
 
           “where are you off to” minsoek asked the girl “um mr.lee’s” she said looking up to him. “ah I just left his room” he said smiling at her “you had to turn in your history essay too” she asked smiling. “Yeah” he said rubbing the back of his neck “by the way I’m park bom” she said extending her hand to him “kim minseok” he said taking it. She beamed at him before letting go of his hand “well see you around minseok-shi” she said waving in his face. He smiled nodding watching her dash off descending down the hall. He watched a smile forming on his lips.
 
        “did it work” minseok looked to see jongdae “yah that was dangerous” he scolded the younger “you caught though” the male said back pouting his lips. “plus she is totally digging you” jongin told him. Minseok blushed “you think so” he asked “I know so” jongdae said wrapping his around the older and guiding him down the steps.