mixed signal, missed signs and new Love?

Going Co-Ed
(sorry if not edited well just wanted to update)
 
Jinri shot baskets in the empty gym she made her last ball in before sighing running a hand through her hair. She had been doing her usual practice that she did alone mainly to get away from the fan girls and now boys that were a bit overwhelming for her. She sighed moving to pick up a ball.
 
          Swish  she looked behind her spotting jongin “I say that one was the best” he said smiling. He looked over to her grinning “don’t you think?” he asked her she looked to the basketball hoop then to him “no I do those on a daily” she said bouncing the ball she was walking toward him before tossing it behind her and making it “now that is something to be proud about” she said to him.
 
            Jongin placed his hands in his pocket scuffing out a small laugh this made jinri laugh “I see why you won our match” he said liking her smile. “good because I had a feeling you wouldn’t admit I was better” she said picking up the basket balls and placing them in the basket ball crate. “Oh I can speak the truth” jongin smirked picking up the ball and placing in the crate.
 
His hand rested on the thing as he turned his gaze to her “I can also admit your pretty cute” jinri notice he was speaking the truth and blushed ‘ani he probably does this all the time’ she told her self looking up and smirking “your not bad either” she said before turning to leave.
 
‘good one’ she told her self walking to the gym door, jongin watched her letting a soft laugh come out. He was amused by her, not just by her looks something more that he just couldn’t pick out just yet. 
 
“ah” Krystal sighed walking down the outside hall. She was heading to amber club to pick her up seeing amber promised to by her a new bass strap. She walked into the room to see amber sparing with someone. He was breath taking to Krystal, which was rare because Krystal barely saw anyone like this. 
 
Krystal watched as he dodged ambers move, ambers no one dodges amber with such ease as he did. He did a swift move tripping the tomboy and making her land back on the ground. Amber groaned as people clapped for Tao who bowed before looking to amber apologetically. He extended a hand but amber ignored it standing up and bowing to him. She just wanted to leave now and not return.
 
“whoa! He beat amber” a girl whispered amber sneered brushing back her hair and noticing Krystal eyeing someone. She looked back to Tao who smiled shyly as girls and ambers coach congratulated him. Amber looked back to Krystal and scuff “you can do better” she told the girl as passed her not daring to change in the girls room.
 
Krystal looked to amber brow raised then to Tao who looked sad almost. Krystal took in a breath and followed her friend “yah what’s up with you” she asked the girl “him and he’s stupid need to show me up” she growled. Krystal rolled her eyes if she didn’t know better she would believe amber liked him more than she hated him. “Amber-ssi” the girls stopped turning to see an out of breath Tao.
 
Amber glared into his soul “um” he looked to the ground and Krystal hit the girl feeling bad for him. “mianhe” he said surprising the duo, “I-” “save it” amber said adding to the surprise “you won so go enjoy it” she said bitterly leaving him behind in shock. “don’t worry she’s just sensitive when someone beats her at something” Krystal said hoping to make him feel an ounce better.
 
Tao smiled weakly before looking to ambers back, Krystal sighed rolling her eyes and walking away. She mentally face palmed herself ‘what was I thinking’.
 
 
“Ah excuse me” he extended his long finger to tap her shoulder. The girl spun around looking all the way up “yes” she said smiling brightly. He felt his heart stop as the words got caught in his throat “um” he said dara laughed seeing him doing that while wearing the glasses made him look so cute.
 
“Sandara~” a happy chaerin wrapped her arms around the girl nuzzling into her neck smiling her sweet scent. “omo chaerin-ah” dara said looking back to the girl, who looked up spotting the tall being. “channie” she said standing up her eye smile coming out as she looked to the shocked chanyeol “you know him” dara asked looking from the girl to the tall male. “Yeah he is friends with the boys student body president and vice president” chaerin said proud like she was the only one to know.
 
“Channie?” dara question, chanyeol came back to earth stuttering a “a-ani it’s chanyeol but she calls me channie” he explained chaerin nodded 
and get this when he get’s embarrassed he turns bright red” she told dara “in the ears” she whispered the last part.
 
Dara looked at him in intently and being the embarrassed giant he is he’s ears took the color of an apple causing chaerin to laugh and dara to join. “he is so cute” dara said laughing, chanyeol stopped glaring at chaerin to look at the girl shocked by her words.
 
“Dara come on we have band practice” bom said running over to the girl and grabbing her wrist. “ah right” she said calming down “bye chaerin by red ears” bom said “bye chaerin-ah bye channie” dara said smiling as she waved letting bom pull he along. 
 
Chanyeol watched a loving smile on his lips, chaerin noticed this and made an “ah” sound hitting his arms “you like my blonde baby” she said. Chanyeol looked to her surprised and once again red “no wonder you came by every day” chaerin said a little hurt as she looked to the ground. Chanyeol lost some color as he looked to her concerned “well bye I have work” she told him. Her character flipped from cute and touchy to cold and distant. Chanyeol watched hurt a little that she wasn’t being as warm as she usually was.
 
“was is something I said” he asked himself, “band practice” he thought to himself. “ah the guys” he said rushing to the practice room.