What They say goes.

Going Co-Ed
The boys sat on one side and the girls on the other side. Bom sat leg over the other as she looked into her mirror. Krystal brushed back a loose strand looking straight ahead. Dara helped sulli with her school pin while luna and minzy played a hand game. 
 
           On the other side jongin laid head on kyungsoo shoulder a fast asleep, sehun and luhan scanned the girls pointing to the cute ones. Jongdae read a book he borrow from joon myeon. Minseok talk to yixing about the school year. While baekhyun cleaned chanyeol glasses as the taller male bounced up and down in his chair.
 
        “chaerin-ah, victoria-ah” the girls looked spotting the schools princpial with a man and two boys in the boys uniform. “meeting mr. lee the principal of exo high and kris, joon myeon the schools president and vice president” the principal in formed the pair.
 
         “hello” they greeted back . “these two will be co running the school with you” she informed them. “pls they will be joining you on stage so good luck” she said patting their backs. The pairs walked onto the stage. 
 
          The boys followed behind standing on the side of chaerin as victoria took her other side. Chaerin leaned into the mic saying a simple “calm it down” the autoreom looked to her sensing the sternness in her voice. The girl students were used to it how else can yoyu get teenage girls to stop gossiping. 
             
         “now let me began by welcoming you exo high to our school” the girls and guys clapped cheers here and there. “We F(2ne1) high would love to welcome you here with open arms I am chaerin the president of the student council and this is victoria vice president who shows more president qualities than I do” she said smiling her charming smile getting light laughter. 
 
        “as for ladies meet exo highs president joon myeon and vice president kris” the crowd clapped as girls whistled. “we really want you all to get along even though bring boys into an all girls school is a challenge to both groups we encourage the same get along sprit before the mash up” chaerin said to the crowd.
 
           “thank you and enjoy your day here” she said the students clapped and the four exited “come by the student council room so we can connect ends” chaerin told joon myeon and kris who nodded as her and victoria walked away.
 
               “thank goodness that is done” amber said stretching her arms “you know chaerin will kill you for sleeping in on her speech” dara said to the tomboy “now does she have to know” amber asked putting the girl into a head lock. Dara made a cute choking face hitting her arm “ah they all look so immature” bom sighed passing the group of boys “yeah but that just makes they thrive even more interesting” krystal said deviously. 
 
       Minzy shook her head at the pair “why do we have such shallow friends” sulli sighed as luna nodded and krystal and bom glared at them leaving minzy to laugh.
 
          The guys stretched standing to their feet they eyes noticing the girls walk passed them “who is she” chanyeol asked smiling as he looked over to the blonde “who” baekhyun asked before he pointed to the group he caught a short hair blonde messing with a long hair blonde. “which one” he asked his friend “the cute one of course” chanyeol said fixing his glasses.
 
       “sorry but everyone is cute in their own way” yixing said only to be pushed by the others “well my sights have claim the cold one” jongin said with a smirk. “who the one by the black hair doll” minseok asked jongin nodded his lips “such hopeless friends we have” tao sighed walking away luhan next to him.
 
         Lunch came and chaerin sat in the student council room with victoria as kris and joon myeon sat watching the president scan through their ideas for the school festival that was arriving three weeks from now. “simple yet new I like it” chaerin said liking the girls against the boys in making the most cash. 
 
         “so when will we inform the students” victoria said scanning over the plan  “well we have meeting to day so each class president will get the honor of informing their class” chaerin said placing down the paper. 
 
         She looked to the other two who nodded on her idea “great I guess were done then” kris sighed “chaerin please tell this retard that tae kwon do is more important than a stupid after school credit” the door was opened with a bang with her first words as she made into the room finishing her sentence a irritated krystal walking behind her.
 
         “Maybe to you but this is big” krystal told her upset “how so” amber asked in disbelief “this determines wether I still play with the girls” she told her pissed that she didn’t see where she was coming from. “look calm down” victoria told the pair furrowing her brows.
 
         “amber place on the girls uniform” she hissed chaerin tried to hold in the laughter that almost slipped out but stopped “hyung!” a voice called joonmyeon groaned holding the bridge of his nose as two of his own friends barged into the council room.
 
         “tell chanyeol that no one cares about his chemistry project” jongdae groaned “hyung tell jongdae that it counts as a grade” chanyeol pouted 
 
“unni!”
 “hyung”
 “unni”
 “hyung!!”
   
              “shut the hell up”  “shut up!” the room looked to chaerin and kris confused “now you amber if it for your grade then do it” chaerin said rubbing her temple “but-” “no buts’ krystal is your friend right” amber pouted but nodded “then it up missing on tae kwon do practice to do work that is required doesn’t hurt” she told the girl who sighed ok. 
 
               “jongdae do the damn work” kris sighed in a more calm tone than chaerins “ugh” jongdae said but he bit his tongue seeing the olders sharp glare “fine” he said. 
 
         “now victoria, I’m hungry pay for my lunch” chaerin aeygo, the boys were caught off guard by her change “ok” victoria said standing as the girl hopped onto her arm walking with her out the door. Krystal and a pouting amber in qs.
 
             “hyung I’m hungry” chanyeol begged placing his head on the olders desk “there is a café not to far from here” kris sighed “don’t be like that” suho told him kris looked to the younger with a raised brow “come on I’ll pay” he told the three “yay” chanyeol and jongdae cheered. Kris simply stood following them out the door.