Paths let's meet

Going Co-Ed
  “ugh I hate school” jongin groaned as he walked onto school grounds with jongdae and chanyeol. “well get used to it cause after here is college” jongdae told him fixing his tie. “well thanks for the input” jongin groaned placing his chin on the desk. 
 
           “well I have basket ball practice and there waiting for me so bye losers” jongin said pushing back his chair and leaving the two to roll their eyes. “I guess I should go the guys are waiting for me so we can practice” chanyeol said getting up “did you forget their waiting on me too” jongdae asked following him.
 
 
        Minji stretched out on the side with eunji a friend of hers  “omo look at them” she gushed minzy looked to the girl lost. “who” minzy asked stretching her right leg “number 24 and 17” she said looking to the boys soccer team. Minji looked over noticing a blonde and brown hair boy. 
 
         “not my type” minji sighed standing “what is your type” eunji asked the girl “not him” she replied back. Eunji laughed at her friend rolling her eyes “come on it’s time to sprit” she told the girl rushing to the line. Minji nodded following but not before checking out the guys. They both were cute and minzy knew she seen them somewhere. 
 
   Shrugging it off she crouched down at the line waiting for the gun before running full speed. 
 
 
      Bam! A body it the ground with impact as amber bowed to the sensei. There were six tai kwon do female members but now with the boys the room was filled and the couch was happy. “I see how she is your pride in joy” the boy’s couch said to the girls couch “but let me show you mine” he said looking to the dark hair boy.
 
        If amber didn’t see him as competition she would agree with the girls on him being cool. He went up with one of the guys, amber watch them do the traditional bow before the match began. The other boy rushed at Tao who dogged it with ease compared to the other guy Tao was calm and after a couple more swings he went down. 
 
    Clapping filled with ease seeing he took a shorter time than amber to take down the girl. Amber sent a silent glare to the boy who bowed to the masters and sat down. 
 
Tao looked to amber hoping she was impressed seeing he was with her but all he saw was a glare coming from the tomboy. He then wondered what in the world did he do wrong. 
 
 
       jinri and her team did drills until the whistle was blown stopping them “girls come meet the boys basketball team” the coach called. The girls spotted the guys and automatically took liking to sehun, jongin and baekhyun. jinri didn’t see the big deal because hey the whole team had looks. 
 
        “they will be sharing a gym with us so half and half” she told the girls who nodded “but how about we play five on five with them” the coach suggested. The girls howled a yes and the guys didn’t seem to mind.
 
        jinri played with four other girls who were skilled as sehun, jongin and baekhyun. jinri and baekhyun did the toss, the side line found it funny that their wasn’t a big gap between the two. The ball was tossed into the air and jinri hit it back. She smiled at him as she followed a team mate to the hop. The ball was passed to jung ah who did a lay up.
 
       The girls cheered and the boys decided going easy wasn’t the way.
 
 
      “no no no” bom said face palming her self. She sat on the side lines with dara and krystal worked on the back up vocals. Dara and krystal weren’t mixing well but they would say it was just boms ears. “ha my ears” bom paused touching them “maybe it is” she frowned. They couldn’t help but laugh. 
 
         The door opened and boys walked in “oh sorry” kyungsoo said seeing others were in here. Krystal looked them up and down as bom smirked “no problem love” she said to him. “ah you play a guitar” dara asked noticing yixing holding one “yeah” he said in a cool tone. “That means your in a band right” luna asked grinning. Kyungsoo smiled noticing how happy she truly was “yeah” he said to her “cool us too” dara said proudly.
 
         “what’s your name” chanyeol asked taking courage to speak “black stars” krystal said looking to him causing him to shift on his feet. “yah your making him nervous” bom told the younger who shrugged “not my intentions” she said as if apologizing as she sat up straight. “there is another band room next door that no uses” luna told them. “ah thanks” jongdae told her bowing. 
 
            “by the way what are your names” dara asked “I’m yixing that’s chanyeol, jongdae, and kyungsoo” yixing told them “well I am dara that’s luna, bom and krystal” she told them. “it’s nice meeting you all” luna said waving “you too” kyungsoo said back before leading the group out. 
 
       “you too” bom mocked after the door close causing everyone but luna to laugh “shh” luna said “why he’s gone” Krystal said smiling. “Yes but still” luna said blushing “aw look at lulu blushing” bom said standing pulling the girl into a hug “I think we found boyfriend for our luna~” Krystal sung causing them to laugh. 
 
    
            “let’s call it a day” chaerin yawned as she sat with other presidents and vice presidents plus the other people of the council. “why so you can go home a be lazy” Victoria said looking to the president “yes kind of” chaerin said to her smirking “fine were done anyway” Victoria said collecting her things. “yup that way we don’t have to hear yawn so much” Kris said smirking chaerin looked at him eyes narrowed.
 
        “what was that Kris” she yawned on purpose leaning into his ear. Kris swatted her way “put a mint in” he teased chaerin scuffed before blowing her breath in his face. Joonmyeon and Victoria just watched joonmyeon smiling and Victoria wanting to punch both. 
 
       “bye” chaerin smiled waving as Victoria shook her head waving to the pair who did the same. “finally I get to go home” chaerin said hands behind her head as she walked “you mean my house” Victoria said knowing her friend. Placed an arm around the girl smirking “yes I do” she said instead moving her Victoria shook her head smiling. 
 
         “first as always” eunji said walking backwards as minji smiled waving to the girl. “Hey” minji turned around notice the blonde from the soccer field looking over his shoulder she notice his friend smiling shaking his head “your pretty fast” the boy said bag latched over his shoulder as he walked with her. “I didn’t know” she said in a sarcastic tone “stupid remark right” he laughed “yup pretty much” she told him. “by the way I’m luhan” he said extending his hand to her as they stopped walking.
 
        “minji” she said taking it “this is my friend minseok” luhan said as the brown hair caught up “what cheesy line did he shot you” minseok said taking her hand. “your pretty fast” minji quoted looking to luhan who scratched the back of his neck. “Really” minseok asked “hey it was the only thing I could think of” he said taking his friends wrist “bye minji” luhan said jogging away “bye minji” minseok said smiling she waved to the pair. 
 
              “cute who are they” minji looked spotting a pouting amber and a interested jinri “luhan and minseok” minji told them “well I met a basket ball team in which I beat along with my team that is” jinri said proud. Minji high five her “yea but what up with her” minji asked pointing to amber “a boy up showed her” jinri said.
 
            “He didn’t up show !” amber cursed “language” jinri said to the girl “what ever” amber pouted” the two smiled following the pouting girl.