~13~

Going Co-Ed

 A long aspirated sigh left the girls lips as she leaned her chin on her hand. “Yo” She looked up spotting the source “baekhyun right” chaerin asked pointing at him. Baekhyun scuffed a laughed “pretty sure that’s what my mom named me” he remarked sitting beside him. Chaerin let out an embarrassed laugh “sorry” she said running a hand through her black hair. “No pain” he said looking out at the soccer club on the field.

    Chaerin looked to him wondering what he was doing here with her. Sure they hung out but that was with the rest. To be honest chaerin never paid him much mind even if he was the main one talking along with jongdae and chanyeol. “What” baekhyun laughed chaerin raised a brow but realized she was staring “is something wrong with my face” he asked touching his cheeks and brushing down his hair.

    Chaerin watched him closely as he stopped looking to her “or do you like me” he asked wiggling his brow at her. Chaerin was so shock she was speechless “am I right” baekhyun asked worried “what” chaerin finally let out “no” she said shaking her head and covering . “oh good” baekhyun stated placing his hand on his chest “why” chaerin asked raising a brow “well if you haven’t notice I am pretty popular with the ladies” he said too confident for his own good.

    Chaerin scuffed “yah” she said looking at hi intensely “you’re not my type” she told him. Baekhyun looked at her shocked and slightly hurt by her words “if anything I like people more on the lines of Kim woo bin or lee soo hyuk” she told him with a proud smirk. Baekhyun looked at her still with the same face as she uncrossed her legs and stood to her feet. He watched her leave and brushing back her black hair as she moved to the school building.

    Baekhyun watched her smirk slowly forming as he took in what she said. “Mrs. Pres. I wonder if you’re sure about that” he asked as if she could hear.

    “Baekhyun-ah” baekhyun looked spotting jongdae “where is my Mimi” he raged “yah jongdae-ah” baekhyun cooed “who brings a doll to school anyway” he asked pushing his body up and moving toward the building. “I do!” jongdae yelled “now give me my Mimi back” he half yelled half cried running after the male.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Krystal groaned as she walked into baking class Luna and Dara were chatting behind her as they flooded the room. “Pick a number as you come in” the teacher announced the students did so “girls pink bin boys blue” the teacher added. Krystal pulled out her number looking at it “eight A” she sighed. Krystal moved to table eight and placed herself on the stool as she leaned onto her arm.
    
She looked noticing Luna at four and Dara at 10 “no switching” the teacher added as she spotted two boys trying to do so. Krystal looked spotting it to be chanyeol and yixing. Krystal rolled her eyes everyone knew how much he digged Dara so Krystal knew yixing got the winning number. Krystal rolled her eyes “eonni I am next you” one girl gushed Krystal smiled sweetly nodding to her as the girl stood beside her.
    
    Feeling a down aura beside her Krystal looked spotting the source. She scuffed looking to Dara who chatted comfortably with yixing and Luna who greeted kyungsoo with open arms. A deep sigh was heard and she ignored it as the teacher began to discuss what they were making.

    “Now look at the recipes and began to work” She said to them Krystal looked to the boy next to her “look I just want a good grade” Krystal began her eyes looking over to the lost puppy face. Ignoring the fact it was cute she placed on her cold stern face “so please don’t bring your sad life drama to my soon to be A” she said in a rather rude tone. Turning on her heels she moved to their numbered kitchen. Blinking a few times chanyeol took in what was said to him.

    Figuring it was better to just do as she asked he followed her into the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Victoria sighed placing her chin in her hands, her eyes scanned out the window. The sliding of a door opening took her attention turning her spotting luhan moping “do you know where Kris is” he asked Victoria. She shook her head looking him over “Would you move” A snappy voice said frustrated voice sneered. Luhan looked back spotting a cute stubby girl pouting. Moving aside Victoria spotted an upset bom “what eonni” she asked the girl.

    “What” bom scuffed plopping herself into a chair “can you believe I was partnered with him” bom said pointing to the door as joonmyeon walked through. “What is wrong with him” Victoria asked “he wants everything done the right way” Bom cringed laying her head on the table. “She’s made because we started right away” Joonmyeon explained “Starting right away is what nerds do” Bom said narrowing her eyes at him.
    “Well we know who isn’t the brightest” they looked spotting Kris “Shut up wu fan” bom said calling him his real name. Kris froze “how do you know that” he asked in utter horror “Minnie told me” Bom said swinging her legs about “so what’s with you and minseok anyway” luhan asked sitting buy her. “I don’t know he keeps beating around the bush” bom said puffing her cheeks. “Or he doesn’t want to hear you screech” Kris said sitting down at the table.

    “Yah!” bom yelled at him pointing her manicure finger “you just worry about all the hearts you broke coming back for revenge” Bom said. Kris nodded “I will do that” he said to her as he rubbed his temple. “What is all this” they looked spotting Chaerin “counseling it seems” joonmyeon sighed looking to his paper work. Bom snarled at him as chaerin took in the setting. “Nothing but saps” Chaerin sighed moving to her spot “what” bom asked “nothing just go to band practice” chaerin sighed sitting in her chair.

    “You go to soccer practice” Kris told luhan “yes~” the sung leaving the four to the meeting “now to wait for the other council members” Victoria sighed going back to the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Amber” amber looked back with sleepy eyes only to have them frown as she turned around. Tao sighed spotting her speed walking; rushing toward her he took her arm. Amber looked at him shocked “Yah” she fussed as he pulled her to away. She struggled to get her arm free as he pulled her toward a nice secluded place. He throws her forward causing her to stubble looking about ruffling his hair.

    “Do you know how frustrated I am” Tao asked shocking the girl who stood across from him. “All I wanted to do this whole time was befriend you” he told the tomboy “but it seems your ego is too big to put pass the fact that I am better than you”. Amber scuffed “say it again and I will make it a sure thing that you won’t ever have any kids” she threatened. Tao scuffed “I am wearing a guard today” he smirked amber rolled her eyes “I have practice” she said moving to walk away Tao blocked her way.

    “Until you agree” he stated like a school girl “with what” Amber yelled frustrated “first don’t yell, second be my friend and third treat me like a friend” he said to her. Amber rolled her eyes “so” Tao asked her “fine! Fine!” she yelled at him “I will be your stinking friend! I will be nice and I won’t yell” she said voice lowering as she got to the last part. “There happy” she asked wondering who was the real girl.

    Tao smiled brightly before pulling her into a hug “I am so happy” he squealed amber wondered If she should feel weird out by this. He pulled back coughing “sorry” he said fixing his shirt “it’s cool” amber said as they turned moving to practice “by the way” Tao said smiling happily amber looked up at him. “I think your better than me” he said to her “in what way” amber asked knowing herself that he was better than her. “In the sense of ambition” he said his face was serious and made her wonder “which is also cute” he said flashing a goofy smile.
    Amber looked away not sure how to feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    “Minji-ah” she looked spotting minseok and luhan “yo” she said holding up a hand “hello” eunji smiled waving “hello eunji” minseok said luhan smiled waving to her. “So where to” luhan asked mainly minji “uh to meet jinri and the guys” Eunji spoke up smiling toward him. Minji smiled at her friend acting like a love struck puppy. “Want to come” she added minji looked to minseok who spotted the same thing “sure” luhan smiled to her. Eunji nodded facing forward with minji as luhan’s eyes looked to her.

    “Eunji seems to like you” Minseok told him “mm” luhan said eyes still on the other girl. “She and sehun seem to be close” minseok said looking to where he was looking “yea” luhan sighed sadly.

    “Yo my sista” jinri said like she was from Jamaica “nothing my sista” minji said back dapping the girl up. “Really” Sehun asked smiling at the exchange “yes my brotha” minji said to him Sehun rolled his eyes as Jong in laughed at the girl. “Hey guys” they looked spotting to see amber and Tao “so I take it you killed the wolf in the cave” eunji asked the group looked to her rather confused.

    “Figure of speech” She explained “yeah and I don’t want to get in how dorky he actually is” Amber sighed “I am not dorky” Tao asked “no you’re a teenage girl trapped in a boy’s body” baekhyun said getting laughs “shut up hyung” Tao pouted cutely. “Ah he is so cute” jinri gushed “a panda” minji said giggling as they began to walk to the front of the school. “Why do I feel like I lost twice” luhan muttered to minseok. Who smiled amused at the scene before him.

“Minnie let’s go home together” Bom called “well I should go” minseok said nodding to the girl “lucky bastard” luhan stated watching “come on buddy let’s go home” baekhyun said wrapping his arm around his neck. “Wait where did Jong in and sehun go” luhan asked “they walked home together along with Tao” baekhyun sighed leading him. “Huh” luhan said letting him.