making peace

Going Co-Ed

Today bom, luna and krystal came to school together it wasn’t unusual seeing the trio leaved in the same area but usually bom would always meet up with victoria and con her into buying corn however today victoria left hom early with minji and jinri telling the girl not to show up.

 

          “I want my corn” bom groaned into her scarf it was mid fall and winter was sneaking its way into the picture. “Yes and I want a rainbow that shines when I cry but we can’t get what we want can we” krystal said dryly. Bom stopped looking to the girl “hey what if that could happen” she asked laughing as she followed the girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         “I hate him” amber groaned watching as tao flirted with the girls who were in toned with his looks. “Why he’s cute,” chaerin said pulling out her lollipop before placing it back to rest in . “No he is a warm that wants to infect my life with his awesome high kicks” amber growled. “Sounds like you like him to me” jinri said amber picked up her towel and tossed it at her.

 

          “Speaking of liking someone did anyone notice blondie checking out our minggki” krystal smirked as she watched. Minji and luna walk over to the girls that sat on the bleachers “not only him but kyungsoo has been eyeing our luna” bom said smiling “kyung who who” chaerin asked “some doe eyed boy who is in a band with mr. tall” krystal said her lips.

 

           “Tall? I guess he is in for one with you huh” amber said smiling. krystal frowned kicking the girl forward “yah!” amber yelled standing up. The group watched amused as the other two took the bench.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            Kris sighed for the millionth time as he listen to chanyeol go on about a blonde he saw. Recently she dyed her hair brown due to the vice president nags “She looks even more beautiful with brown hair” he gushed as jongin eyed him with distaste “we’ll have you seen minji she has the perfect figure” luhan smiled sehun pushed his hyung.

 

       “Is that all you think about” sehun asked him “no I also think about lee hyori” he said with a smirk. Minseok scuffed at his friend looking around the field. Recently someone has caught his eye and it was the doll like girl, the one with china bags and one strand dyed red. She had plump lips and long legs plus she was cute even when he bumped into him.

 

       “omo are you ok” he remember looking up into her soft eyes and nodding like a dumbfound puppy. “Well I prefer eunji the one who hangs around that minji girl during track” jongdae said smiling. “my eyes are on hyuna” baekhyun said in a erted way. Causing the guys to laugh jongin high fiving him on that one.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            “amber-shi” she looked back spotting tao dressed in his informs hair sticking to his forehead as he jogged over to her. “What” she asked roughly as she eyed the boy with distaste “well I wanted to talk to you” he said nervous as he rubbed the back of his neck “about what” amber asked raising a brow.

 

         “I have a feeling you don’t like me too much” tao said looking to the ground “wow you must be a mind reader” amber said. Ignoring the rude remark he went on “since we are now representing the same school how about we get along for the teams sake” he said extending a hand for peace.

 

          Amber looked at it then to him spotting the hurt spreading on his face. Looking away, she took it “only for the team” she said before letting it go and leaving the boy with a lost but happy smile.

 

              “We saw that” minji and jinri teased as they walked with her “shut up giant and hare” she hissed at the two who only laughed at the week comeback.