Books, movies and sleep overs

Going Co-Ed
The day came to a end and the girls headed to the library seeing minji and jinri didn’t have practice. Bom, dara and luna couldn’t practice with out krystal and amber had a project to do. Chaerin and victoria went along to help krystal keep the girl on track.
 
         Krystal glued some things down as amber gave up placing her head on the table with a hard thud “kill me now” a muffled voice said. Minji shook her head as victoria helped her and jinri with English. 
 
          Chaerin put in inputs every now in then but mostly helped luna and dara with science. While bom worked on her literature, “just do the work we need our bassist” bom told the girl. Amber lifted her head sneering at the girl who died one string of her long black hair red for good luck seeing midterms were coming up. She would have did the whole thing but last time she did it victoria didn’t let her hear the end of it.
 
           Bom looked to her with a blank doll look that graced her face quite often when she wasn’t with the girls. Many thought that’s why she hung out with krystal who often held a bored face. “why do I bother” amber said picking up a pencil and going back to writing. “I ask myself the same thing” krystal sighed only to get a glare shot her way but she didn’t bother to look at the tomboy owner.
 
          “why do we have to do work” a voice said snapping the girls attention to the door. They notice a group of boys stop and apologize to them two being the president and vice president of the boys all school student council. 
 
           The girls turned around letting it go it was in a cold manner if the boys would say so. “who are they” sehun asked not liking the faces he got “I know two are the president and vice president of the student council” tao informed him “duh we all know this” kyungsoo sighed. 
 
        The boys sat down and worked in silence as the girls did the same. 
           
         Time clicked and amber felt her a headache come on with each click and word she wrote. It didn’t help that smart words from both table were being shared driving her to the edge.
 
        “argh I don’t want to do this!” amber was standing to her feet chair knocked over. “would you sit down and calm down”  krystal asked the girl who only groaned “I cant be looked in confide places for to long I feel like I’m a bird in a cage trapped from the world” she cited like a poet.
 
        “sorry to break this to you but your working on history not literature” victoria told her annoyed with her actions. “yeah I’m doning that and let me tell you your citing was terrible” bom sighed. Amber slammed her hands on the table “not the point” she said to the girls who now gave her their attention. The boys also watched as if it were a drama.
 
            “we have been here for how long” she asked “30 minutes” dara said looking to her watch “yes and how far we get” she asked krystal “well drama queen I’m done now” krystal said rolling up the board “thank god cause I didn’t come up with an end to that speech” she told the group who began to pack up. 
 
            “Now to the arcade” amber song walking out the door and grabbing minzy and jinri hand and leading the group out. Victoria turned to the guys “sorry about them” she said chaerin spotting her and smiling as the boys nodded back suho saying “no it’s fine” a smile showing. Chaerin grinned placing her arm around victoria who looked to her confused before furrowing her brows.
 
              “well see you tomorrow pres and vice pres” she grinned guiding out her friend waving to them as they did the same.
 
            “well they seemed nice” minseok said as the boys nodded going back to work.
 
          Minzy came into the living room holding popcorn, amber had sodas, luna had the other treats. “ok movie time” dara, bom and sulli clapped little kids. “yes yes we see how excited you all are and were going to get to that but please calm your ” krystal sighed placing in the dvd. 
 
        They all gather in chaerins house seeing her father went to japan for a trip and her mother went on a trip. After placing the movie in krystal sat by minzy raking some popcorn.
 
         “despicable me 2 for the win” amber called as the movie went house. The others laughed the tomboys outburst. “now bed time tomorrow is Friday so I plan to have the best day tomorrow” dara said smiling brightly.  
 
      The others groaned all moving to chaerins huge room. “I get bed with chaerin” luna cheered rushing to the bed. Chaerin smiled watching her snuggle up to the pillow “I got couch” amber and bom yelled before running to it and fight over it. The others watch amused as skinny bommie knocked the tomboy on her back as she snuggled on the black cotton couch.
 
      “you know there are two right” jinri told the older who brighten sitting up but groaned spotting krystal on it fluffing her pillow. “theres room over here” luna told them but by the time amber stood victoria took it. “looks like were the floor group” minzy sighed placing a pillow on the fluffy carpet floor. “at least it’s fluffy” jinri said laying by her. 
 
        “I guess” amber mopped taking the spot by jinri and dara by her. Chaerin clapped her hands letting the lights go out “night girls” she called soon the room was filled with “night” but one person said “I hope the boogyman eats you all” jinri, dara and minzy laughed at the angry amber as the others let out snickers.