Making it up for you

High for love

"Okay okay! Stop it with the names, I'm getting confused so ill just call you kris." 

"ok f-fine"

he sounded scared and worried.

"are you ok? Is everything okay?"

"yeah everything's ok....and I'm sorry about yesterday....for leaving the library, something came up and-"

"it's okay kris, don't apologize, everything's fine"

"but I feel guilty. I have to make it up for you."

"fine, but just stop saying sorry"

"...sorry..." Sigh...

"ok you know what? You can make it up for me by taking me somewhere..."

"somewhere? As in a date!?"

" well I wouldn't call it a date but more as a 'get to  know better' type of thing..."

"......okay...." He sounded from happy so sad just a few seconds ago, it was kinda cute.

"so where you wanna go?"

As I was thinking somewhere fun well maybe.. But where? Maybe the mall? Oh yeah tomorrow is Jin and his girlfriend 2 year anniversary, she made a party and invited me and some other people.

" I don't know, but I need a dress for tomorrow, for a party at jin's girlfriend house."

" Oh so the mall...Okay. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"if you have time."

" Okay, at 7?"

"yeah that's perfect, thanks."

"No problem, and I have to make it up to so don't take it personally, I have to go, see you at 7."

"ok bye" 

As I hang up the phone all I could say is that it felt like we were in some type of relationship. But I had to stop him from feeling guilty. Kris actually suits him for a name. But am I starting to get feelings?. No,...love?. No. I don't like anyone. I just met him but my heart is aching. I wanna know him more. He's just so...mysterious.

maybe he's hiding something!? Aishh! My brain is gonna get fried if I keep thinking this way. I'll just take a shower. -.-

                     \\// 24 minutes later \\//

I don't usually take that long to shower, but from that thinking, it felt as if I was just relaxing and going into my imagination, I guess I got too used to the warm water.

all I did was put some regular clothes that I use every single day: a white tank top, a black New Jersey sweater, a pair of dark blue jeans and white Nike pair of shoes. Mostly something that I wear for dance practice. Jin thinks it doesn't look comfortable but it does. Kinda 'American style'.

As I was drying my hair and putting it into a high pony tail. The door bell rang and kris was right there standing on the other side. His eyes wide open looking as we first met, as if the were gonna come off anytime now. 

"Kris....kris!?" You can really tell that he was already riding the train to dreamland.

"oh!! Okay....you ready?" He got shocked and it scared me a little.

                  \\// 15 minutes later \\//

We went to the biggest mall in Seoul. Biggest mall I've ever seen compared to America.

He took me to this dress store named by his father. I never he owned such a huge store. He just told me that their family was one of the most richest families around, yet he hides from it because he's scared of girls just wanting money over love.

He took me to the store not far away from the entrance, the store was named after her mother, Rosa. The store was VERY expensive. I tiny white dress cost 200,000 won(us: $200). He told me it was okay to by it for me, but I wanted something less. I felt so guilty, I've should've come alone.

i started to put some dresses on, and kris lets just say he was exaggerating too much. He wanted me to wear the puffy dresses. He though I looked good in all of them, but I had to choose. The one that I loved was a red short dress, no straps around. Just plain red and kris agreed for me to get it.

we went around the whole building just to eat, we decided to eat ramen, it was actually the first time tasting it and it was the most delicious ramens I've ever tasted, I know it's just plain noodles but it tasted better in Korea than America.

"are the noddles good?"

"they're daebak!!!"

he started laughing all of the sudden.

"what's wrong??" I looked at him serious 

he grabed a napkin and started wiping my lips

"you got noddle juice around your whole face."

he stopped and stared deeply into my eyes for at least 30 seconds, but it felt like forever. I started blushing and finally it hit me. I turned around looking for something else to distract me and tried to change the subject but he won and spoke faster than I did.

"umm... Sorry."

"it's fine, you could have told me and I would've done it"

"so do you wanna go home, it's getting pretty late."

"...sure"

      ......but I don't want you to go

_____

done ^^ ill do the adjustments later and also the image. This is you pov by the way. I forgot to add that last chapter. Yeah I'm too lazy .-.