Angels live for eternity

High for love

I woke up all tied up in a wooden black chair, my mouth wrapped with some rags. And kris laying down all the way in the corner, it was tight. And only one light. I got cuts and bruises. Kris is injured painfully I have to take him to the hospital somehow.. There's only one window, but it seams that Its locked from the outside, we need the key.

"kris!!" I couldn't speak, the rag is in the way.

kris was moving slowly. Little by little he managed to open his eyes.

i was tearing up just watching him. I can't see him this way. I looked the other way as I felt my hand be touched.

The warmth...

    I will always recognize that touch...

         I don't wanna let go... 

               ...just stay there with me...

                      Just a little more longer...

      He's taking his fingers off mine, little by little...

               It hurts....

                     ...don't leave me, your my angel...

He fell, he's not moving.

*the door slamed*

Some tall and slick guys started coming to us. Only their eyes could be seen, nothing else. Then 5 minutes later this rich guys comes at me and kris and stares at us for a while. Suddenly.

"wow, kris is actually sleeping, he reminds me of the devil." How can a person be this harsh and cruel...

"oh and you must be his girlfriend, he doesn't have bad taste." He finally left.

I looked for kris he's still behind me, I can't reach him. I prayed, and prayed to not let anything bad happen to him. 

I hear men punching and hitting each other, what's going on?. 

Gun shots everywhere. And someone knocking on the window. Jason?. He found the key!. He opened it right away. 

He took the rag of my mouth.

"kris?? We need to take him to the hospital, he's loosing blood. Hurry!!" I started tearing, this was my fault. I don't wanna loose him...please god save him.

...he's not breathing...

   ...the doctors shocked him right in front of me...

  ...his hand is being hold with every finger wrapped around me...his warm feeling...don't go...

     ...a drop of tear fell on his hand... 

   ...and his tear dropping down from his face...

" HES STARTING TO BREATH!!"

"what?!?! He's okay!!!" I didn't knew either my tears are made from sadness or joy. But I don't care anymore. He's okay!.

we finally arrived at the hospital, kris had to be taken to the emergency room. It took him 5 hours to wake up. I was with him the whole time.

i was laying down next to him trying to sleep, but I can't, I'm having nightmares. I was really hungry so I went to a bending machine, I didn't have enough money, I was looking around if there was at least one more penny. I gave up. 

As I turn around, this guy was coming my way and bumped into each other.

" Kyungsoo!?!."

his eyes became two golf ball.

"what are you doing here??" I was trying to hide my face from the bruises. 

" oh...my mom is in the hospital...just for a check up..."

"oh..."

"and you? What are you doing here?"

*sigh* 

I went to a bench near by and tapped the empty seat next to mine...I told him everything. Trying to hold back the tears not wanting to remember every single detail. I never wanted this to happen.

"oh...is kris okay though? you know what, tomorrow I'm gonna come back and visit you and kris, it's getting pretty dark, do you want me to take you home or call a taxi?"

"No, it's fine, ill see you tomorrow. Thank you"

" don't thank me..."

he came closer and gave me one of the tightest, yet warmest hug I've ever received from. I wanted to cry even more in his arms.

he kissed my forehead 

"don't cry...everything is gonna be okay...take good care ___."

he whispered to me, his voice so angelic and gentle, you felt protected.

He disappeared. A huge smile came upon my face. I started leaving. Everything is gonna be okay.

as entering the room, kris was already up, his eyes wide open, looking around. And finally looking right straight into mine.

his lips made a curved shape smiling and knowing that everything is fine, there's nothing in the world to be scared of. 

Step by step, walking towards him. I sat down right next to him, still staring. I couldn't get my eyes of him.

his eyes were a little watery, making it sparkle. His lips, fully pink and plump. He still had bruises and scars.

i went to get the first aid kit right at the first drawer. There was cream and medicine in there.

" so kris, are you feeling better?" I was putting cream right on the cut by his neck and around his cheek. He was gonna cry a little, he got pain in the cut once I put cream in it. He relaxed right away. 

"Sorry..."

I stood up right way looking down, I didn't want to hurt him again.

he grabed my arm and pull me closer to him, only one inch away from our lips even touching.

"umm...kris?.....what a-are you d-doing??"

I was gonna panic, but my cheeks were getting blossom red, I can't move, I became frozen.

"something....something I've should've done ever since I've first met you......I don't wanna loose you......___....."

he moved forward slowly, savoring this moment, both your lips meeting each other once again. That sweet feeling. Your eyes were shocked, but later on, you started to enjoy what he was doing, don't let go. Knowing after what happened, it just felt that it was all a dream, just a simple dream. His hand, holding your face slowly, yet smoothly feeling your skin. He's not just a person, to you, he ment the whole world. Nothing else.

slowlly pulling away from each other, he spoke.

"I'm not just here because I wanted to..... It's because god wanted me to protect you.....for eternity until I die.....and I finally know......that...___.........I love you..."

A final drop of tear escaped from my eye.

....I love you.

        ... I ...

           ... Love ...

               ... You ...

 

C-can I t-trust those w-words?