I have to find you

High for love

Kris pov

_______________

As I came back from the bathroom right outside the door I couldn't wait to tell her that I love her. I'm not romantic, but I could at least try. I never fell in love for a girl like her,unique,I would be with other girls but I guess she's just really special. I ment what I said at the airport, and at the dance. I never expected to kiss her, I couldn't feel my whole body at that time. But should I really tell her? I think I'll wait, maybe until I gain her trust.

*Cellphone rings*

mom

what now

"hello mom, do you need something"

"where are you?"

she sounded worried

"I'm at the library at s-"

"just come home. Something terrible happened with your dad"

"what happened?"

"just come home, now"

i can't just leave her here, but I have to go. It's raining and its already dark. I'm gonna go tell her that I have to leave.

i was already by the office,but I heard her crying, and a man's voice, I took a peak.

kai

kai is hugging her...

Ill just go and text Kai to take her home, I really have to go...

as I'm texting Kai, I bump into kyungsoo by the entrance. 

"Kyungsoo, what-what are you doing here?"

"oh I forgot something here, and I just remember. So yeah, and you?"

"oh I came to check some book, but the librarian isn't here and she left the door open."

"oh...did you came with someone, or are you alone?"

"I came alone, it seems that I have to go, my mom is getting worried, ill talk to you later, bye"

"oh...ok bye"

"bye"

as I left he seemed sweaty, scared and worried, is he ok?. Anyways it's a good thing I drive, I left my car by the nearest park by the school, just alittle ride to get fresh air.

if only I can forget about her, ill try and if I can't? Ughh just try kris, I can just try, and forget on what happend to her, if only I stayed with her just a little longer, but I couldn't. Why? Do I deserve this?

*phone rings*

"hello mom?"

*other side of the line, a man, breathing

                       In

                                          Out*

" mom? Sis!!!!Are you there? Answer!!"

*screams*

*eyes wide open*

*laughs* "hello kris"

"w-who are you? What do you want!!!"

"oh~ nothing.........Just revenge"

*revenge? Who is he?*

"Of course, I can already tell that you don't remember me. Don't worry, you will. And also        The car crash and your dad being at the hospital, which, oh don't blame me, but i caused mostly part of it, didn't you wish for that? Anyways. it was something that I had to. Tomorrow morning, a letter will be sent home....one number a day, don't forget, those are the rules. Lets just say, we're playing a short, but fun game. Don't brake the rules, once reach to 30, if possible. You'll see you mom, if not we can text you or call, minutes before she dies, we'll poison her. We judge if you make it....or not. Lets just say if you're lucky enough, it starts tomorrow. See you in 30 days....."

*hangs up*

"What am I going to do?"

*throws phone against the wall*

"I have to visit my dad, check on him if he lost a ton of blood from the crash, he's the only hope I have."

________

my bday is coming up :D and also kris and chanyeols birthday, i have the same bday as kris. but Don't worry I'll try posting the image