i need you to stay

High for love

2 weeks had passed

kris had gotten out of the hospital a week ago.

He was already fine and healthy...but he still worries me, i check on him everyday after school...yet, its not because what he said after the incident.

[flashback]

"i love you"

my eyes fully shocked, what did he say?...

he smiled, then he came closer to me wanting to kiss me again, i can't. i refuse.

"...s-sorry..." he scratches the back of his neck with a little chuckle. then he looks down and keeps thinking on what he did.

i was still sitting down looking at that guy, i didnt even noticing that i was smiling at him. i looked down at my fingers moving threw each other, then decided to hold his gentle hand.

i thought about it twice...the moment i realized, i was closing my eyes crashing into the diamond shaped lips. our lips moving, he was still shocked on what i did. he never expected it coming from me.

i opened my eyes slowly while releasing my lips away from his.

"...i'll..." i looked down and back at his eyes, his face expression didn't know what to say, he looked happy, yet surprised. i ended up with a wide smile and pink-turning cheeks. "...I'll think about it..."

i stood up and went to the door, i was about to turn the handle, but i wanted to see him again. i turned and smiled, he smiled back. then looking down, i turned the handle and went outside the room.

i closed the door standing behind me and hit the wall with my back turned.

i tried to hide the fluttering feeling that fill my body, but i already revealed half of my heart.

a day of high hopes will come.

the person who will protect and watch over me.

i found out, that was you.

your bright smile still continues, even when i cant see you.

even if i struggle, i think love alone is enough...but i keep having this feeling.

"....I....I wanna make you mine..."

i mumbled...no one will stop me from loving you for who you really are...

[end flashbak]

I've waited those full weeks still trying to find the answer. The right answer, I know he's not evil nor mysterious anymore, he understands me. But if something ever happens I wanna stay right by him everyday. Should I tell him already?

im gonna...I am.

after my decision was already made up, I decided to visit him once again, I see 3 black vans parked infront of his house. What's going on? I see a window cracked into tiny little pieces.

i started running until I finally reached his house, starting to bang on the door. Then a girl and kyungsoo came out? I looked around the house and see Kai also flirting with more than 5 girls at a time. They drank a ton. And the other thing that discust me Is seeing...kris laying down next to this girl...shirtless. Wait, isn't that...? *its Jason's girlfriend...*

i ran away, I can still hear kyungsoo screaming my name and running steps reaching out for me. I'm still running, running near the woods. Theres this simple shortcut that I know.

almost there...I'm panting and sweating. Something's wrong.

"...what do I do...I'm lost" I hear the animals, and the leaves rushing from left to right. Someone is coming close...something is getting close. It's surrounding me. It's eyes red as ruby. It's teeth sharp as knifes. It's not harming me.

"what are you..."

i try to communicate with it, as if somehow I would get an answer.

its fur waving slowly from the contact of the air. It's walking around me, he's hurt. Right by his left paw, a big bruise is seen. He noticed me seeing it and ran away. Am I hilucinating ? No this is real. It's fading away, little by little...he's showing me a path...back home...

"...h-hey w-wolf..."

the red eyes sending me to hell.

but it's attitude, like a guardian.

Minutes passed and i finally reached home.

my aunt worried and jason coming my way.

but hes gone... hes nowhere to be found.

Half a week has gone by...and kris...i dont even wanna see him again. im not going to school.

its a good thing i had a part time job at a popular cafe right by the neighborhood, just to earn a little of extra money. its cold, yet sunny. the only thing i had to do this week, is do the dishes, nothing bad.

*ring....ring...rin-*

"hello?"

"yes, is this mafia cafe?" A female voice said in the other side of the line.

"ye-"

"ok good, i would like to order #1,4,6,3 & 9, make 4 of each and i would like a delivery to this address...."

"...ok, is that all, or-"

"...Oh also tell them its from alice, thank you."

"...ok, thank yo-" she hung up?...

ok i made all the drinks and now it seems that i have to deliver them...the address doesnt seem too far away from here. 

                                                                               =-=-= 7 minutes later... =-=-=-=

I arrived at my destination and the house seems familiar...is it kyungsoo's house? Our teacher would sometimes put us in projects since I'm new and all plus he knows more than I do. Last year he won 2th place in the district tests for English and math. So that's pretty much on how im put with him on so many projects. 

*ring* I've waited for someone to open the door. Even if the windows were close you could feel as if the were gonna bust. An earthquake surrounding you but it's just coming from that little house. I don't think this is the actual kyungsoo I've met at the beginning of the schoolyear. but im still wondering who alice is. i never heard kyugsoo mention her. not even once.

                                                                             =-=-= 15 minutes later... =-=-=-=

15 minutes had passed and no one is answering the door yet, i decided to leave, i guess. Someone opened the door and came closer to me. it's chin placed on my shoulder suddenly and arms wrapped around my waist.

"don't leave me...please..." he whispers into my ear.

i didn't know what to say,nor do...my whole body suddenly stopped and my mind is in another place...i turned to face him...face to face and only one inch away. a warm smile came upon his face.

"I missed you..." he stared at me the whole time. me and only me...i looked away and stopped the silence that was giving me pain.

i started to give him the coffee that one of my costumers told me to address.

"...t-this is from a-alice..." i gave it to him and bowed, i decided to leave. i couldn't stay there the whole time.

he ran to me and grabed my shoulder to spin me around.

i slipped and fell in top of him. 

my eyes were shut and closed the whole time,yet my lips were feeling something else...A warm and soft feeling. 

i peeked open my eyes one by one, and realizing that i actually kissed him. i stood up right away.

"o...m...g i-im s-so sorry!" i bowed a couple of times. it was an accident. what should i do?

I was staring straight into the floor,suddenly his warm hand cupping my face, kissing me. softly and calm. my eyes were closing...and closing. until he realeased, i couldn't fell my own body. where am i?

i finally i lost concious and fell, leaving me on the ground...

whats going on...kyungsoo?

 

-----------------------------

OMG HAPPY NEW YEARS-ISH. and finally wifi omg i missed you guys so much. so im learning some new dances like the exo teasers plus i need a partner :|