let's...break up

High for love

 

           I didn't want to go home. Meeting him was amazing...
 
      As I was getting my luggage, my parents and I were waiting for a taxi to go to my aunts house. The trip took super long about 1 hour to get there and it was midnight I still didn't want to go to sleep the midnight sky was gorgeous. The moon and stars were seen very beautiful that you never wanted to look away.
 
       finally, reached my aunts house, it was very pretty and big it kept amazing you. it looked like those wealthy people's houses in magazines but you never thought you would live in one.
 
        This really skinny but firm woman came running to you with her arms held high, giving you a warm hug. You barely knew who she was but you just tried and play along and guessing it was you aunt. She had this huge, thick brown jacket. It wasn't the season of summer, but she looked...kinda crazy from my point of view. She came with 3 kids coming from behind, I'm guessing those were my cousins.
 
          Ugh this gonna be some hard year. The kept looking at me with an evil gaze, I didn't like it specially that all of them were young. One was, 13, one year younger from me, the there was this chubby one, he was 8 years old, and finally this big headed kid all short but really, really looked evil, he was 5 years old...wow.
 
          As I enter that gold looking house, I kept the feeling that someone was watching me. The house really, was really big, but I still wonder how my aunt would stay here in a huge house and not be scared, well I'm not saying to be scared, but couldn't she get lost in this place?
 
           My mind kept having curiosity, I just didn't do anything about it. My aunt was kinda giving me a tour on the house with those little guys behind of her...still giving me the creeps, I still ignored it. Wow only visited 3 rooms and I'm still lost, I just wanted to know where my room was so my brain won't wait till it explodes once we finish.
 
           Finally 35-40 minutes had passed until my aunt showed me my room, it was really big and had a private bathroom, finally I can rest.
 
          My parents and my aunt were laughing and I could hear them all the way from the 2nd floor, that's how loud they were, I could hear my name and this other guys name, and us being good friends, i never heard him before, i was thinking its was another name or a nickname but it sounded familiar...umm ok.
 
        It was a good thing I didn't have to got to school for a full week so I can get all my information to transfer schools. It really took a long time, so I mostly got to take tour around the place went shopping to buy new clothes for school, ugh the school policy was to mostly wear black skirts and white or black shirt. I never wear skirts I don't like exposing my legs, I just don't, I'm mostly manly and competitive. Always #1 in the marathons that we do at school, barely any girls like to do spots they keep saying "ugh I'm gonna smell and sweat and its soooo grows!!" Or sometimes "my make-up is gonna smear" ok those are the things that they say that make me want to punch them in the face, but eh they were born that way,(sorry) when I hear those word. Girls are so weird well mostly the ones that are divas if that's what the call it, or popular ones.
 
         Just no, no skirts, teddy bears, make-up, no girly stuff that's my number rule of no-no, oh and no couples I feel lonely that way, just no, it really makes me awkward cuz I never actually kissed anyone or got asked out a lot, well I did get asked a lot but by those jerks, i onoly accepted chanyeol. I still was with chanyeol but we mostly hold hands, but we never kisses, my parents were very strict I needed to be 14 and 1/2 at least , they said it was ok with having a boyfriend but at least someone that I and them knew well, yeah I know .
 
         Parents are suppose to be parents, trying to protect you, we'll at least that's what they say. I still can't believe that i never had a first kiss, I wanna know how it feels like, to be pressured in the warmt of someone else's lips.
 
        I wish chanyeol was right here, WAIT my phone. I went running into the kitchen to grab some of my stuff that I left by the table near the entrance. I almost trip when my cousin, Jason, trip me by accident it didn't feel like an accident though. He finally talked with a deep voice.
 
        "What are you doing here?" Jason said it as if he wanted to kill me
 
        "...ummm..I-" I got cut off when he came closer to me, he was a little taller than me, I got really scared.
 
        "Your not supposed to be here, I know you like Korea and all but why are you staying here"
 
        "..I...m-my parents...a-are going...I-in a...b-business.......t-trip..." I finally said it but he was really, really close to me
 
        "....oh...nice to meet you, I'm Jason by the way"
 
        that's all he said the hugged me....wait he, this bipolar guy, hugged me...........I'm so confused with this family...I knew his name because my aunt wouldn't shut up about him, he was good looking though, how is he my cousin?. My aunt, Mabel, also said that he's gonna help me unpack. Ok, why? I can handle things by myself. So many things in my head it hurts.
 
          "So where's your room"
 
          "2nd floors upstairs and the 2nd door on the left" 
 
          "Oh ok, my mom said to help you, but do you really need help? It looks like it but I'm just asking......I really don't wanna help." He saw me with this face of laziness but awkwardness. Well you're nice, so I just give you work so I don't have to see you again. Plus I do have around 4-5 luggages to empty out and it'll take forever.
 
           "....um...yeah. All my luggages as really heavy and they are still down here, can you take them upstairs and help me......empty them out" I said trying to make the space all natural, he just gave me this face of anger and a fine-whatever-face.
 
            "Fine...I'm helping...but do you really need help." 
 
            "yes"
 
            That's all he said and left. I was still looking for my phone, I couldn't find it anywhere, until I heard it vibrating. Yay finally a phone call from chanyeol, it's been a long time. I answer it.
 
            "Hey..." The phone sounded all disconnect I could barely hear him
 
            "H-hey...how are you?" Chanyeol made the atmosphere to even worst
 
            "Are you ok? You sound kinda sick..."
 
            " no I'm fine...I think it's the connection...where are you?" 
 
      After he said that, I heard this voice of a girl. I hurt a little, no...a...lot.
 
             "N-nowhere just in one of my best friends house she lives really far...and you?" I tried holding back this tear thrying to scape from falling by bitting on   my lower lip, i didnt want to hold on.
 
             "J-just I-in my friends h-house" he sounded worst
 
             "C-can.....I-I m-mean.........l-let's m-meet o-other...p-people...."
 
             I couldn't do anything about it, all I could do was cry...and....cry I didn't care who was watching or ever hear me, knew knew him more than anything and to think that he was the only one i could trust.
 
         "____ are you...s-still o-on..."
 
         "Yeah I'm still on...and I think it's a good idea...specially when...when I'm in Korea and not America..."
 
         "..oh...ok....WAIT WHAT!!" I thought chanyeol was right there when he screamed, I started getting all numb.
 
         " you heard me..." That's all I said and stopped the call so I didn't have to ever in my life hear him anymore.
 
         I still couldn't believe it. I trew my phone It almost broke, I didn't care though. I ran into my room and Jason was looking at all my personal stuff. 
  
         "W-what are y-you d-doing..." I asked him
 
         " s-sorry, but are you o-ok?" He asked me, standing up, I forgot that I was crying and I guess my nose was a little pink and my eyes got plump.
               
         " um...yeah..I'm..fine, I'm fine" 
 
         " you know I can leave if you want..."
 
         " no it's fine...it's...nothing"
   
          I told him the truth,but I felt bad for him, we barely seen each other but this is seriously not his foult that I'm like this, I didn't want him to see me this way.
 
          We got to know about each other more. He was really funny, he wanted to show me more about the city since it was a Saturday, he didn't have anything to do. It seems that I'm gonna meet her girlfriend tomorrow, she's a popular cheerleader, everyone from the school that they both went to knew her. named kim hana. i like her name.
 
        Can't wait to meet and see how happy they are with each other
             Instead of me...don't worry I'll find someone better...