Old foe, New Friends and Unexpected

The Dragon & the Missing Pearl

 

Well, one sorry for the wait. I was having a WBD and other stuff that needed to be done. Two: At least school is over and full time author is here for good. Finally hmmm...Shall I release Jaejoong now in this chapter? Shall I? No, but I could. Enjoy!

*In the painted picture*

Jaejoong sat down: *hand under his chin and tapping his fingers* What's taking her so long!? LET ME OUT OF THIS PRISON!

********************************************************************************************************

When Joo Eun walks to the cabin along with Ae Cha, Ae Cha turns around to face with the other two girls. "Well, since we're roommates for the next month. We should get to know each other by introduction. I'm Shim Ae Cha. I hope we can be good friends." She introduces herself with a bow.

The two other girls look at each other and they smile, "I'm Kang Sun Hi, it's very nice to meet you Ae Cha." Sun Hi said with her dark hair up to a pony tail. Also she's wearing her blue shirt, gray sweater, black scarf, black jeans, brown boots, key necklace, and brown bag.

"My name is Kim Ho Sook and let's be friends." Ho Sook stated with her light brown hair down wavy. Also she's wearing her brown shirt, light green jean jacket, black shorts, leggings, brown and black shoes, khaki bag, bracelet, and pink glasses.

When the two girls look at Joo Eun, she cleared , "I'm Jung Joo Eun, just Joo Eun." She said with a smile.

When Joo Eun turns the front doorknob of the simple cabin, she thought she's not going to live in the comfort of home. Just simple two bunk beds, a simple old school fire place standing in the middle, and the old fashion bottom toilet.

It turns out, she's very wrong because the cabin is the complete opposite. The cabin, it has the touch of a little bit of luxury. There's a living room with a fireplace, two master bedrooms with two master bathrooms. Joo Eun, Ae Cha, Ho Sook, and Sun Mi dropped their suitcases along with their mouths.

Ho Sook gap, "This is awesome~!" She said picking up her suitcase and goes inside. "At least there are two master bedrooms. That means we have to share a bed." Sun Hi mentions and checking the bedroom.

Joo Eun nodded as she started to lie down on the couch, "What more could we want?" She thought and putting her arms behind her head.

********************************************************************************************************

*At Night...*

When every student is in the nature center, they're eating dinner and talking to their friends. Some are talking about the movies they love. Some of them talking about the plans they're doing in the future.

"Ah, this is boring. No music. How did you get the students together in one peace Hye-Sung?" One person said eating his food. "Hey what can you do about it anyway Jin ah?" The other one asked drinking his water.

Mr. Shin sigh happily, "Alright boys there's only way for having an entertainment." He said and goes up to the table and let's just say he's giving one simple tune from one special movie to his friends and students.

Once Joo Eun and the girls saw Mr. Shin's performance, they're suprise by the sound of his voice. Plus, his friends' behavior when throwing food at him causes the students to laugh at this entertainment. The staff members were not so amuse of what Mr. Shin and his friends are doing in the center.

"This is the first time seeing Mr. Shin's fun side before. Also the first time seeing his friend's crazy side as well" Sun Hi stated and took a bite of her salad.

Joo Eun, Ae Cha, and Ho Sook nodded while chewing their yummy food in their mouths. "What's next? The cook and the staff tells them to stop blunting the knives?" Ho Sook smiled and the girls laugh.

"Then Mr. Mun would sing the parody version of, "That's what Bilbo Baggins hates."" Ae Cha said and Joo Eun laugh, "Ah, our teacher sure know how to make us laugh of this one." She sigh.

Sun Mi gulp her food, "But a question is; who is going to clean their mess after throwing the food at Mr. Shin?" She inquired.

The girls shrugged their shoulders and giggled.

********************************************************************************************************

After everyone ate dinner at forest center, they went back to their cabins. While Ae Cha, Sun Hi, Ho Sook and Joo Eun are walking back to their cabin, Joo Eun stops because she felt something. She had never felt before in her whole life. The soft wind blew across her hair and passing her face.

Joo Eun turns her head and tilt to the left, "That's odd, I thought it's going to be clear sky, but no wind." She thought and putting her remaining hair behind her ear.

Soon, she heard a husky and whispering voice, "Come to me." Joo Eun's eyes turn to the right and staring at the mountain pass. When Joo Eun looks at the entrance, a strong wind pushes her. The wind forces her to go inside, "Come to the Sealed Temple and release me." The mysterious voice said. "Who are you?" Joo Eun asked being in trance.

She heard a chuckle, "You will know who I am whe-" The voice was cut off by two hands grabbing Joo Eun's arms and pulling back. Soon Joo Eun shook her head out of a trance.

It was Ae Cha holding both of her arms and dragging her back to their cabin, "Joo Eun, why are you heading into the moutain pass in the night?" She said in fear while Joo Eun sigh, "I'm sorry Ae Cha, I don't know what came over me."

"Aigoo." Ae Cha giggles.

Ho Sook rolling her eyes, "Why did you go in the moutain for Joo Eun?" She asked crossing her arms. "You are not going to believe me if I tell you about it." Joo Eun said scratching the back of her head. "For now, let's get inside before we freeze from the wind." She stated and went inside the cabin along with Ae Cha, Sun Mi, and Ho Sook.

********************************************************************************************************

The next day, the students and Mr. Shin are taking the long hike. The students couldn't help, but to take pictures and even recite the parody drama that the Family Outing did in the past. Joo Eun takes pictures with Ae Cha and her new friends in this adventure.

"In this Chiaksan National Park, it feels like I've gone back in time where there's no technology and cars." Ae Cha sighs happily. Ho Sook shakes her head, "You do realize nobody invented a time machine?" She said looking around.

When Ae Cha opens to say something, Mr. Shin interrupts. "Oh! There it is, the Sealed Temple." He said pointing out at this ancient temple. Joo Eun gasps because of this beautiful temple lying right in front of her.

As soon as the students and teacher goes in, they single file line to pray alone with new incense because it is very tradition for a long time. According to the Priest; if an individual has a pure of heart and place incense in front of the painting, the son of the Fire dragon will be release. If the son is free, than the pure of heart shall help him find the four pieces of the pearl.

When Joo Eun's turn to pray at the temple and holding her incense, she was cut and pushed by another girl with more make up and appearing like a snob. She goes by the name Kwon Iseul and she is Joo Eun's enemy since she was a young girl. Joo Eun glared at Iseul for pushing her to the ground as Ho Sook and Ae Cha lift her up to her feet.

Iseul smugged, "Sorry Jung, but this hottie and y girl will determine to free the poor son from this painted prison. Not a nerdy girl who is clumsy." She stated and places the incense in front of her and began to pray.  However, it doesn't happen once Iseul open her one eye and pout, "Why won't he come out?" She asked.

"That's because you don't have a pure of heart Iseul." Sun Mi said crossing her arms.

Iseul looks at Sun Mi and scoff, "I do have a pure of heart for your information, Kang. It is only a myth after all." She said flipping her hair and left.

"Alright everyone it's time for lunch by heading back to the center!" Mr. Shin announce as the students left together from the building. Soon, Ho Sook said, "Mr. Shin, Joo Eun didn't get a chance to pray at the temple since someone cut her in line."

When Mr. Shin looks at Ho Sook then to Joo Eun, he asked, "Is it true Joo Eun?"

Joo Eun nod sadly and Mr. Shin smile, "Tell you what you can do the praying ceremony alone after lunch okay?" He said and Joo Eun's eyes began to shine, "You got it Mr. Shin." She said and walk beside her friends to lunch.

During the lunch hour, most of the students were pouting and whining because they believe their hearts aren't pure enough to free the son. Some, well they couldn't careless since it's only a legend. After Joo Eun finished her lunch and talking to  her friends, she walked back into the temple.

At least the Priest gave her some privacy and left. His apprentices gone and leaving the doors open. Joo Eun took a breath and chose special incense as she lit it up from a candle fire. From there, she walks to the front of the painting and place the incense in front of it. The painting has a young red dragon circling around the young man in peace praying.

Then Joo Eun began to pray peacefully in front of the painting. Suddenly, the candles around her went out and the door is closed shut by the wind. Joo Eun is surprised by the sound of the door, but she continues to pray. With that...something is about to happen.

********************************************************************************************************

*Pictures*

Cabin: 

Bedrooms: 

Bathrooms: 

Sun Mi and Ho Sook: 

Hehehe...don't you just love cliff hangers? Well, at least two comments please and thanks for reading. Ta ta~