Chapter 12

Broken Heartstrings

Tokyo, Japan.

 

Outside the Kim Residence, 2:30 P.M, Wednesday, August 15th, 2011. 

 

They days went by in a blink of an eye, with Jessica practically spending every single day with her beloved Taeyeon. Jessica wanted to follow Taeyeon to Seoul, but unfortunately Jessica parents just called and announced that they would be returning home in 2 days time. She couldn't just leave her parents alone and fly to Korea. I mean, she loves Taeyeon, but she loves her parents a lot, too. Besides, she hardly gets to see her parents. She had to stay. In the end, she booked a flight to Korea a week after Taeyeon leaves for Korea. 

Taeyeon told Jessica to wait for her at the airport, since she insisted on sending her off. Jessica wanted to pick her up but she rejected that offer, since she wanted some time alone to say her final goodbyes to he friends in Tears were shed, of course. Tiffany's family and her parents were already at the airport, waiting for Taeyeon to arrive. The flight was in 2 hours time. 

 

After the teary goodbye, she made her way towards the taxi stand, as she waited for a cab to send her off to the airport. Fortunately, she didn't wait long, as there was already a cab waiting by the taxi stand, as though it had already knew she was coming.  

"Good afternoon, mam. Where to?" The driver spoke. 

"Good afternoon. Tokyo International Airport."

"No problem, mam. Sit back, and enjoy the ride..." 

 

The cab zoomed off, and made it's way to the airport. Not 5 minutes into the trip, Taeyeon started to feel tired and drowsy. It wasn't surprising, though. She slept at 4 A.M last night, since she was entertaining her Ice Princess. And she had to wake up at 10 A.M to pack her bags, and to make some final preparations for the trip. 

She slowly shut her eyes, and dowsed off to dreamland. 

 

~

 

Kwon Family's Mansion, Yuri's Room, 2:30 P.M, Wonday, August 15th, 2011.

 

"M-Mistress. May I have a word with you?" Sebastian knocked on the door that was slightly ajar. 

"Hmm. Sure, come in."  

"Good afternoon, Mistress. I assume Jack is not around?" 

"Yes, I've sent him to run an errand for me. What is the matter?" 

"I'm afraid... you have to stop him from running that errand, Mistress." Sebastian said sternly. 

"Excuse me?! Who are you to question my word?!" Yuri barked.

"Mistress, Jack is manipulating you. You're not using him, he's using you! He's using your name to get away from the law!"

"Sebastian! How dare you! I have him in perfect control, mind you! I only ask him to kill those that I want him to kill, not any other people!" 

"That's where you're wrong! He's murdered dozens of innocent civilians! He's been abusing the term 'Ms. K." too much! The police are already on to something!" Sebastian urged on. 

"What do you mean?! How do you know all this?!" 

"I... I am a cop, Mistress. I've been sent here to spy on you, to confirm the suspicions of the poli-" Yuri did not let him continue, and silenced him with a tight slap across his face. 

"You ing traitor! How dare you! You plan on sending the cops to arrest me, right?! Not if I silence you first!" Yuri rushed towards her personal drawer, and took out an 8 inch blade. 

"Calm down, Mistress! I am loyal to you! But I am also loyal to the police! I was initially here to arrest you, but I've found out that Jack was the main culprit! Jack was the one pulling the strings! I ensure you, I am now here to arrest Jack and no one else! I know you're a kind hearted person! I've seen it with my own eyes! Jack was the one that screwed with you. He was the one that took advantage of your possessive nature!" Sebastian defended himself. 

"What the are you talking about?!" Yuri was already poised to strike. 

"Listen to me! Jack is planning to get rid of Kim Taeyeon, Tiffany Hwang and most importantly Jessica Jung herself! He's planning to murder them and frame you, before hiding into the shadows! If you don't believe me, I've found his dairy in his room! It says it all!" Sebastian took out a blood stained book from within his vest and threw it to Yuri. 

Yuri cautiously picked up the dairy, blade still at hand, and flipped through the contents.

 

---

August 14th, 2011. 

 

Finally, the foolish young Kwon has given me the green light to murder the poor Kim Taeyeon. Well no matter how much of an I am, I still am a butler of the Kwon Family, right? I still have to take orders from the young Kwon. HAHAHA. God, I'm so excited. I can't wait to get my hands on that poor girl. I can't wait to see her blood decorate the walls of the room. Such magnificent art! Ah, not only that! I would probably murder her parents as well! Maybe even the Hwangs! Why not?! Ah and last but not the least, Jessica Jung. The poor, poor girl. She's going to die by my hands, too. Once I kill all of them, I'll reveal to the cops that Ms. K is actually no one but Kwon Yuri herself! It would be the ultimate test! If the cops go after her, and if she kills them all, only then will she be worthy of being my successor! HAHA! By then I would probably have fled the country! Oh, Jack, you're such a genius. Hmm, how would I go about capturing the poor Kim? Maybe disguising myself. Oh well, I'll see what I can think of! 

 

- Jack T.R. 

---

 

"W-What is this... DAMN IT! Have I really been used?! Argh! He's not only going to kill my Jessica, but he's going to put the blame on me?! And what is this successor bull?! Damn it! I don't have time to waste! Where is Jack?! I'm going to kill him myself!" Yuri shredded the book in anger. 

"Do not fret, Mistress. I've got one of my colleagues to go after her... I believe you know her as well. Choi Sooyoung." 

"WHAT?! CHOI SOOYOUNG?! You mean she's one of you guys, too?!" Yuri shouted in disbelief. 

"Technically. She's my boss' daughter, and a friend of Taeyeon's, too. She's now following Taeyeon, and it seems like Jack has already caught her. We don't have much time to waste. If Jack catches Sooyoung, she's bound to be killed. You've seen Jack's knife work. It isn't to be trifled with."  

"Then what are we waiting for?! Send me to where they are now!" Yuri urged. 

"I was waiting for you to say that. I'm tracking Sooyoung, I'll send us to her location." 

 

~

 

Location Unknown, 3:00 P.M, Wonday, August 15th, 2011. 

 

"Wakey wakey! It's time to wake up!

"H-Huh... where am I...?"  

"Welcome to Jack's paradise!"

"H-Huh?! H-Hey! Why am I tied up?! Let me go!" Taeyeon struggled. 

"No can do, missy. Today, You and I are going to have some fun! Well, at least I will be having most of the fun! HAHAHA!

"W-What in the world are you talking about?!" 

"Oh, you poor, poor thing. Alright, I'll let you know into a little secret, before you die. My name, is Jack, Jack The Ripper. And I've been ordered by the one and only Ms. K, to end your pathetic life as painfully as possible." Jack whispered into Taeyeon's ears. 

"W-What...? Ms. K...?!"  

"That name... it rings a bell, doesn't it? Here, let me give you 10 seconds to think about that name!

"What does she want?! What did I do to her?! Why must yo-" 

"DING DONG! Times up, little girl! Ah, questions, questions! Sadly, I cannot answer them all! Well, I can promise you one thing, though. It's not your fault that you're going to die. Blame it on your luck! It's been awhile since I've let loose! You should be honored to be killed by me,  you know! Since you'll end up turning into the most perfect form of art! HAHAHA!" Jack laughed manically. 

"Y-You sick bastard! Let me go!" Taeyeon struggled even more, but it was useless. Jack had caught her, and her only way of escaping is grasp is by death. 

"Aww, I'll take that as a compliment!"  

 

---

Author's note: Hey guys. Sorry for the super late update. Have been busy with my work and all. Hopefully this is a good enough chapter for you guys. 

Is this considered a cliffhanger? Hmm... 

Please do comment and subscribe. Feedbacks are appreciated.

 

-009ine.