Chapter 11

Broken Heartstrings

Tokyo, Japan

 

 

Jung's Family Mansion, Jessica's Room, 4:00 P.M, Friday, August 12th, 2011.

 

 "Hey! Stop hugging her so tightly! She looks so uncomfortable!" Jessica pulled Sunny of the hug.

"Aww. Is someone jealous? It was just a hug... Oh! I'm feeling quite thirsty from my trip. If only someone could bring me some juice, I would be so happy!" Sunny pouted and gave Jessica the best puppy eyes she could come up with.

"Argh! Fine, fine! You win. I'll go get my butler to make us some drinks. Meanwhile, no hanky panky with my Taengoo!" Jessica pointed her index finger at Sunny.

"Of course I wouldn't dare to touch YOUR Taengoo." Sunny emphasized on the 'your' and giggled.

Jessica blushed and quickly excused herself from the room. Whereas Taeyeon was shuffling her feet, embrassed at what Jessica just said, but obviously delighted.

 

 "Now on to serious business. We don't have much time, so I'll keep this short. That day, before I headed over to your school, I've overheard Kwon Yuri's conversation with a mystery man over the phone. She mentioned your name, and made some crazy talk about Jessica being hers. Obviously, the men that came after you were sent by her. And of course, I've made some background checks on this 'Ms. K' just to be sure, and indeed, it was Kwon Yuri. Either way, your life is now not exactly the safest. I'm afraid for your own safety you have to-" Sunny rushed through her sentences, trying to spill out as much information as possible.

"I know what you mean, Sunny. I have to leave her side, right? Well, this piece of information just made things easier." Taeyeon gave a bittersweet smile. 

Sunny on the other hand, was confused by what Taeyeon just said.

"I suppose it's okay to tell you. I'm... returning to Seoul, along with Tiffany. My parents and hers are moving back to our hometown, since they're business partners... and of course, We'll have to follow them too. I quarrelled with my parents like crazy over this. I can't bear to leave Jessica. I love her. I love her so much. I don't want to leave her..." Taeyeon started weeping

Sunny stood there, speechless. She was unable to come up with anything to say. She was mentally prepared for something like this. She expected Taeyeon to at most move to another state in Japan. She didn't expect her to be flying all the way back to Seoul. She did what any kind-hearted human would do; give the poor girl a hug. She rubbed circles around her back, as Taeyeon chanted 'I don't want to leave her, I love her.' like some sort of prayer chant. 

However, this heart-breaking moment had to be cut short since Sunny heard footsteps coming up the stairs. She pulled herself out of the embrace, and wiped Taeyeon's tears away from her cheeks and told her that Jessica is coming. Taeyeon nodded, and immediately wiped away her tears pulled out a smiley face.

 

 Jessica and her loyal butler: Walter, came through the door and placed the drinks down onto the table. Despite being a rich man's daughter, Jessica actually isn't all that pampered and spoilt. She glanced towards the duo, and made a huge smile.

"So... what did I miss?"

"Nothing much, actually. I was here to grab my necklace that I left that day. Alright, now I have to go. I have a date with my dad in about... an hour’s time. I'll see you soon, guys!" Sunny gave Jessica a peck on her lips and then headed towards Taeyeon and gave her a warm hug, muttering some words of encouragement before she left.

After Sunny left, the duo were left alone in the bedroom, with Taeyeon snuggling into Jessica's arms. There was an air of silence around them, but not like they were bothered. They were enjoying the silence and each other's company. However, Taeyeon knew she had to break the news to Jessica, and she decided that now was the time.

"Sica~" Taeyeon whined.

"Yes, Taengoo?"

"I love you." Taeyeon snuggled deeper into Jessica's neck.

Jessica was slightly taken aback. She maintained her composure, but she already had butterflies in her tummy.

"I love you too." 

"I mean... I love you more than a friend, you know. I love LOVE you. I want to be together with you. I want to spend the rest of my days with you..." Taeyeon muttered shyly.

"Taengoo... you have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that." Jessica looked down and stared deeply into Taeyeon's eyes, and closed in for a passionate kiss.

 

 The kiss was hot and steamy. It was aggressive, yet innocent. It was filled with lust, yet it was pure. Most importantly, it was filled with love.

The pulled apart from the kiss, both gasping for breath. Their eyes connected, and they both giggled.

"I guess... I'm your girlfriend now, right?" 

"Of course, my Taengoo. Maybe I should call you my Taebaby now. You're just so cute." Jessica stole a kiss from the blushing Taeyeon.

"But Sica... I have to tell you something..." 

"Hmm? What's with that sad tone?"

"I... I'm leaving Japan." Taeyeon said in a barely audible voice.

Jessica looked down at Taeyeon, checking if she was really serious. There wasn't a single smile plastered on Taeyeon's face. Not a single tinge of happiness.

"Y-You're serious...? Where are you going?! When are you leaving?! How long would you be away?! Why so sudden?!" Jessica shot out her questions anxiously. She couldn't let Taeyeon leave her, just when she made Taeyeon hers.

"I'm sorry, Sica. I'm leaving for Seoul tomorrow. I didn't want to let you know. I was afraid... you might get angry or something. It would probably be a.... permanent stay.... I didn't want this too... But my parents, they're returning to their roots. I don't have a choice, I have to go..." Taeyeon started weeping once again.

"N-No... This can't be... You can't leave, Taengoo! Don't leave me! I've just made you mine! I won't allow you to leave me!" Jessica hugged the weeping Taeyeon tightly, not letting go anytime soon.

"I-I'm sorry, Sica... I don't want to leave you, too. I love you, I love you so much. No one but you has made me feel this way before. Throughout this few weeks, you made me feel as though I was loved. You made me feel as though I was a normal girl, in love with my prince charming. Ever since that time, I haven't felt a single emotion of 'love' till I met you, Jessica." 

"Stop, baby. Stop. Say no more. I'll fly with you. I won't let you leave me. It's... the same for me, Taengoo. No girl has made me felt the way I am right now. No girl has ever fully melted my heart that was frozen in ice before. That was when I met you. Your dorky antics, your warmth. They've all melted my ice cold heart. You've taught me how to love, Taeyeon." 

 

The couple then hugged each other tightly, not showing any signs of letting go, as they slowly drifted to sleep, tears stained on each other’s cheeks.

 

~

 

Location: Unknown, 4:00 P.M, Friday, August 12th, 2011.

 

"Yes, well done, Sunny. It's for the best. We don't have a choice. I'm waiting for Sebastian. Once he gives the green light, we'll bust in and arrest those murders. Hmm. Yes, yes. I'll see you soon. I love you." 

"It's been awhile, Mr. Lee."

"Sebastian. Took you long enough. Have you got the evidence we need? We can't let Jack and Kwon Yuri go on with this killing spree."

"Please, Mr. Lee. Give me a little bit more time. It's not what you think it is. Yuri... she's disturbed. Mentally and emotionally. Jack was the one that drove her to this state. Please, she's not evil. She's kind hearted by nature. It's just that she-"

"Enough! Are you defying me?!"

"Please! Mr. Lee! I'm begging you! It's been almost a year since I've started this mission! Just in a year, just 12 months, I can tell that Kwon Yuri is not an evil person. Jack is the one pushing to her to do such acts! Her anger and rage is being manipulated by Jack!"

"...Tsk. Fine! I grant you permission. Just 3 days, Sebastian. Any longer, and I would bust into the mansion myself. I'm doing this only because you've been helping me for 5 years. I trust you do the right thing. Now go, before you raise suspicion."

"Thank you... Mr. Lee. I will not disappoint you."

Sebastian, after having a aggressive chat with Mr. Lee, drove back to the Kwon Mansion, only to be clouded with thoughts about what Jack said to Yuri just an hour before he left to meet Mr. Lee.

 

 Flashback

1 hour ago.

Kwon Family's Mansion, Yuri's Room, 3:00 P.M, Friday, August 12th, 2011.

 

 Sebastian was about to deliver some fruit punch to Yuri's room, when he found the door ajar, only to see Jack speaking with Yuri. He stood outside, trying to take it as much information as possible.

 

"Good afternoon, Mistress. I have news." Jack strolled into the room.

"What do you want, Jack. If it's about another target, I'm not interested. Unless of course, it's related to my Jessica." Yuri shot at him coldly.

"Ah, I'm afraid it IS related to Jessica, Mistress. My... sources, have reported that Kim Taeyeon, is leaving with her parents to Seoul in 3 days."

"So? Isn't that great that she's leaving? Now Jessica won't have any more distractions and I won't have any more competitors. At least till she comes back."

"Ahh, that's where you're wrong, Mistress. What if that low life tries to seduce Jessica to follow her? Can't you tell? She's trying to steal Jessica away from you! Are you just going to sit back and relax?!" Jack taunted.

"... No... Jessica will not leave me. Jessica is mine. Jack, do not let Taeyeon leave this country. Don't let her leave here alive. I will not let her steal my Jessica! Never!" 

"Of course, Mistress. Your wish is my command." Jack snickered.

 

 "Oh... no, no, no, no, no. This is bad. Really bad." Sebastian thought to himself, as he hid in the room beside Yuri's. He watched, as Jack strolled down the stairs, loosening up his body. What he heard next, gave him the goose bumps. The expression from Jack itself wasn't of humans. It was of a demon, a blood lusted demon, as though as it was about to go on a haunt for its meal. 

 "Now, I have that foolish Young Kwon's permission, I can finally let loose. What should I kill that poor girl with? Hmm? My personal jack blade? My steel wires? My ripper blade?”

 

“Either way, It's time for Jack... to let ‘er rip!"

 

---

Author's note: Alright guys! Chapter 11 up. This is as exciting as it gets. How will Taeyeon escape the Ripper's grasp? Who will save her? Do stay tuned for the next chapter!

Do comment and subscribe. Feedbacks are appreciated!

Do check out my other stories in my profile.

And do stay tuned, I have another on-going story that would be coming up, featuring an author from SSF. It would be a masterpiece, I guarantee you.

 

-009ine.