July 6, 2011

The Story of Angie

Heyy :3 I decided to update again, cause I cant let my subscribers down, even if it's just one or 100 subcribers. :D 

 

I woke up this morning feeling hot and sick. I felt my forehead and it was blazing hot. A fever, I suppose? 

I slowly got up and looked at the alarm clock next to me, 7:00, it read. Ahh, I can still make it on time to the agency if I get ready quickly. I got up and started putting on some clothes. 

I admit I wasn't really paying attention or more like I couldn't. The fever was just bleh. I looked in the mirror and saw myself in the most ridiculous manner of all time. My shirt was on backwards and my shorts were outwards. I sighed. Fixed my clothes and head downstairs. 

My dad was fixing breakfast. "Hey Angie, you awake?" He called. "Yeeee." I said which caused my dad to turn back to look at me. 

"What's the matter, darling? Your face is really red. Ohhh, are you alright? The doctor did say you should stay in the hospitals...." Dad starter rambling on by himself. He placed the eggs on the plate and walk towards me. 

I ignored him and sat down on the chair. Oh, heck. I dont wanna go to a hospital. Worst place since my mother died.

 He shook his head at me and washed his hands and then proceed to touch my forehead. "It's really hot. Fever, I guess you don't have to go to the hospital if you be good today and stay home." Dad said, patting my head. 

He knows how much I dislike hospitals and respected the fact. I nodded. Anything was better than hospitals. He smiled. "Eat your breakfast and don't go anywhere. I"m making your brother stay home to watch you." 

I nodded and started to eat my breakfast when my brother came down the stairs. "Morning, Dad, Angie." He was in his casual house-wear: pajama shorts, a casual tee, and his ruffled hair. 

I nodded my head and continued to chomp on the eggs and bacon. "Angie, your face looks like a tomato. Fever?" He said, looking at my face. I nodded. 

My brother, 22 years old and 3rd year of college. A genuis with a great personality. Currently single and dreams of becoming a lawyer. I wished he hadn't come back because of me, his dream was really important to him. It was childhood dream that became not just a dream but reality. Well ALMOST reality. 

He didn't blame me and when I tried to persuade him to go back, he would always insist that he needed a break anyways. What a liar. I sighed, I shouldn't complain. I couldnt. This was my only family, caring so much for me. What do I have to complain about? Nothing! 

Dad fixed my brother a plate and proceed to sit down and eat his breakfast too. "Angie has a fever, pretty high. Will you stay home and look after her. You know, so you doesn't go to the agency and stuff? " Dad looked at my brother who nodded in reply. 

"You don't have to..." I mumbled, sipping my tea. Brother only nodded and said, "It's okay." 

We had a simple, quiet breakfast and my dad left for work. I sat, watching the tv for a hour or two while my brother went to his room. 

It only a few hours before my fever had worsen and my face was really, really hot. I didn't really notice but I guess I fainted on the floor when I tried to get a ice pack. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up on my bed with like 20 blankets on top of me, a wet towel on my head which felt refreshing. I saw my brother from the corner of my eye. "Dude, this is hot. " I said simply, my voice was raspy and breathless. 

"It's good for you... yo." My brother said, smiling at me. "Stay there and don't move or anything. Dad's gonna rage at me if anything happens." I nodded. 

"Im going out, want something?" He said, walking to the door. "Pudding, rice pudding." I said. He nodded his head and closed the door. 

And then there was silence. Too quiet for me actually. I wasn't the quiet type of person though I was pretty quiet. I preferred not to talk but to listen to people talk. 

I closed my eyes and wanted to sleep. But I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking always prevents sleep, which for me. 

I thought about all that's happening. It did come really quickly and unexpected...like a tornado? Or something. But tornados also leave unexpectantly... 

Cancer is however making my body weaker already. A fever from out of nowhere. I wasn't in the rain or anything yesterday. 

Aigoooo!! Angie, stop thinking and sleep! You need your sleep! Omo, your fever is never going to get better if you keep thinking of stuff. 

What is death? What does it mean to die? Those were the questions stuck in my head before I managed to fall alseep. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up to a door bell sounding. I groaned. Who the heck is ringing the doorbell?! Interrupted my sleep too, I sighed. 

Who can it be? Dad shouldn't be home this early and Alex also remembers to bring keys. Maybe he forgot today... seems probable. 

I slipped into my bunny slippers and grudging walked down the stairs and finally in front of the door. My fever was not even close to over yet, and my head was blazing too. I don't even think Im in the right mind. 

I opened the door and was surprised. I would have never, ever, imagined this person to be in my house, ringing my doorbell. 

That's right. No Min Woo is standing right in front of me with this surprised look on his face. 

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled before my eye lids got heavy on me and I fainted in his arms. 

I opened my eyes and this time, I was on the sofa. I looked up and only saw an angelic face. 

"How long was I out?" I mumbled, trying to fix my bed hair. "Few minutes." He said, before looking serious. "You got a fever?" He asked sympathically. 

I nodded. "So why you here?" I murmured, continuing on with my original question. "Why? Well, You didn't come to the agency today... I was worried.." He said, all blushy and embarassed.

 Okay, okay. I admit it. I was happy hearing that he was worried about me. But no one's gonna know. "Hmmm. Well I have a fever, you can go now." I said, pouting. 

As much as I want to glomp him and keep him from leaving I said those things to him. I didn't want to go, oh no no no. But... at the same time.. I know the outcome at the end if we do get close to each other. 

He nodded and stood up and started walking towards the door when my stupid stomach started growling. "Hungry?" He asked, smiling. 

My stomach answered for me. I blushed and pouted. Aigoo, my stupid tummy. Why must you embarass me?! I nodded my head which only caused Minwoo to smile widely. "Can I borrow your kitchen?" He asked.

 "What for ?" I asked suspciously." "Aren't you hungry?" He asked me, and headed towards the kitchen without my permission. 

Oh wells, I was hungry. More than hungry I was curious that the sweet Minwoo, can cook. I eyed him carefully as he proceeded to cook. 

He fixed some eggs and fried. He made some porridge and then cooked some leek which I started blabbering. 

"Ahh, no leek! Eck, I don't like them!" I said, before releasing I had spewed such things out of my mouth. He smiled before turning around to look at me. "Leek is good for fevers, stop complaining; little princess." He turned around and continued on with his food. 

He actually looked like he could cook! What a suprise, he seem like one of those pouty, cute, boys. 

Around half an hour later, Minwoo came back to the living room with a tray of leek porridge and eggs. "You can cook?" I said, eyeing him. 

He started laughing. "I cook for my siblings sometimes, besides this is really simple stuff. Don't tell you can't even make e-" He stopped at the words eggs when I glared at him. 

So what I can't cook eggs. Eggs aren't even that good. Hmph! He smiled, "Okay, okay, Princess." He held a bowl and spoon in his hands and then when I was going to get from his hands, he pulled away. 

"Nu-uh~ You have a fever. I'm going to feed you.~" He said, and held a spoon-ful of porridge in front of me. I was starving and it didn't really matter THAT much that he was feeding me. I accepted the porridge, happily. 

We were almost done with the porridge when I decided to ask him something. 

"Minwoo.. shouldn't you be at the agency or something?" I asked, looking at him strangely. "Ahh, It's break. Gotta go soon." He said casually and started laughing again and only this time the door opened. 

And my brother walked in the room and saw us. Omomomom, my brother saw us. Oh god. I looked at us, our position was totally awkward. 

Our legs were entwined and Minwoo was like howering above me. My brother looked us and went to me and handed me my pudding. In the time, he murmured to me. "Angie, is for the room. And aren't you a little young?" He walked away smiling.

 Oh god, that erted brother. "Oppa, don't say that when you don't have a girlfriend yourself!" I shouted back. Harhar. My brother shrugged his shoulders and went to his room. 

Ahhh, Oppa. We aren't even dating. It's like one of those things you want but can't have. I sighed and looked at Minwoo. He was looking at me and staring at me funny. 

I smiled, "Shouldn't you go now? Your break is almost over isn't it?" I said and stood up and help him to the door. He looked kinda nervous and like he didn't want to leave or something. 

As he was about to leave, I tugged his shirt and said, shyly. "Thanks for today." I smiling. He also smiled back. "And oh! I'll be sure to go to the agency tomorrow, so don't worry~" 

His smile got really wide and huge me a mini hug which got me all paralayzed before he left the door and waved good bye.