July 31, 2011

The Story of Angie

Dear Diary:

Today is Minwoo's birthday! 

Happy Birthday Minwoo! He's working even though it's his birthday though, but he said we could spent half the day together. I'm waiting impatiently patiently for him to pick me up at the hospital. 

The doctor said this was an exception because it was my 'boyfriend's birthday' , I didn't bother correcting him. I was still deciding whether or not to tell Minwoo about my condition. I couldn't make up a decision. 

I feel like I'm lying to Minwoo, betraying him. I feel like a evil person. Minwoo wouldn't like someone like that, right? I should just tell him the truth. 

No. I can't. He'll leave me.... Thoughts wandered in and out of my head as I pressed down onto the hard metal of the bed. 

Glancing at the time, I wondered what Minwoo had planned today. A surprise, I remember he had said the last time he visited. I even got him a nice present, a silver ring with his name imprinted on it. 

The day pasted rather quickly and soon Minwoo was here to pick me up. His manager and his hyungs know nothing of our relationship, but we don't even have a relationship. 

We're just friends. 

"Happy birthday, Minwoo!" I cheerfully exclaimed as he walked into the hospital room. He grinned in response. On his head was a frightfully, sparkly party hat. 

"You're still in the hospital? I thought it was a minor case..." Minwoo asked, his brows furrowing. I grimaced and murmured a lie, "Yeah. I'm out now." I chuckled awkwardly. 

He didn't ask anymore but I noticed a bit of suspicion in his eyes. 

For his birthday, he had spent the first half with family, workers, and fans. The other half was reserved for me. 

"Here" I handed him a black box. He opened anxiously and was brimmed with delight when he saw the ring. He took the ring out of it's box and then slipped it on his finger. He held in the light and admired it. 

The birthday was spent in a partly empty park. It was simple and yet it held so much meaning. 

The doctor warned about my condition and the after-effects of the medicine. I was to control myself. 

I sat down meekly on the swing, the chains of the swing were decorated with vines. It gave off a garden of Eden feel to it. Along with the way the park was decorated: A true paradise. The park was named 'Garden of Eden'. 

It even had a large apple tree at the middle of the park with fresh apples that were fresh for picking.  To pick from the tree of knowledge was a sin. 

Minwoo stood behind me, giving me a gentle push. I swung up to the sky, so high... as if I could touch it. Time was lost, as Minwoo pushed, and I flew into the cloudness blue skies. 

Suddenly, I was halted to a stop on the swings. Taken by surprise, I gasped. "I'm sorry..." Minwoo apologized before flashing an smile. 

He walked in front of me and kneeled down. His eyes serious and dark. I stared back. 

"Angie...." He whispered, his eyes still locked on mine. I parted my lips but no sound came out. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

My eyes widened in response. Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? Impossible! Was this a dream? So impossible...yet this was reality. 

I nodded meekly, a tint of color on my cheeks. I regretted it. I shouldn't have. I'm just taking advantage of him. I-I... and yet I wanted it so badly. He'll regret it. He'll regret loving me. 

Yet when he smiled, the sun shone above me. That was the effect of one mere smile from him. 

Will he forgive me? For lying to him? For not being able to love him till the end? 

Should I hope? 

So many questions and no answers. 

I stare past his brillantly bright smile, and into the sky. I never realized how much I wanted something, something you can never have. 

Holding his face with both of my hands on either side of his cheek, I planted a soft kiss on his temple and murmured, "I'm sorry". 

Minwoo didn't seem to notice my words but he kissed me back. 

We're a couple now. 


Ohhhh. My dear readers. Please comment. :\ So lonely~ 

BABY IM SO LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY ~ 

I need some ideas as to how Minwoo finds out about her sickness. Angie is really afraid that Minwoo would leave her knowing her condition... but Minwoo wouldn't do that...would he? 

Should Angie tell him the truth or will he find out accidentally? 

:D Thanks for reading <3