July 5, 2011

The Story of Angie

Wahhh, sorry dudes/gals. D: I've been kinda busy. Though there should be no excuses. D: -spare me- Bad day with the piano place, but my awesome friends did their thing <3 Motivated me for yet another chapter! :3 

Today is the day I start recording my new song from my new album. The song name is,  Please Don't Cry, and the album name is Rain. 

Although, the director had agreed to work with me, I could tell he was unpleasant about it. Working with a 15 year old, was considered a disgrace to him. He only wants to work with the 'best' of the best, what a joke. My agency managed to get him to work with me by laying out the facts. 

Popular world-wide, amazing popularity, and blah blah. Like I want to work with someone like that. But this was how the entertainment industry was like.

 It was the same when I first started in the show biz.. A rookie was ignored, especially young rookies. Idols were chosen based on looks rather than talents. I suppose I was lucky for my nice facial features. 

I joined the show biz as an idol because I wanted to move people with my music, to show them what real music was. It was hard work, but I had managed to reach the top, the peak of my work. 

I didn't have much time and Im not going to be picky about it so I went along with it. And of course, I was given the worst time for recording, after everyone else finished. Being a 15-year old idol isnt all that great sometimes. You're not even treated like human sometimes. There's always those good staffs that were there for you . 

We started recording the song but we stopped halfway when the director said he was 'tired'. I sighed, bowed and went out for some fresh air. 

"Your tears are like the rain, please stop crying~ crying crying crying~" I sang softly as I stared at the sky with the clouds. 

"Hey... it was a nice song." Someone said behind. I turned around, suprised that someone was listening to me. "Huh..?" I said looking suprised and definitely not attractive. 

A giggle and then a laugh. "The song was nice. Your voice was always nice. It sounds nice and sweet." He continued, thinking hard as if remembering my voice. 

I blushed and quickly thanked him. It was Minwoo from the band, Boyfriend. "Your on break too?" I asked, playing with my fingers. 

He nodded, "Yeah, we finished recording our song, You and I." He said, smiling. I nodded. "What's wrong? Shouldn't you be recording your new song?" 

I laughed. "I should be." My voice kinda unpleasant at the memory of the director. "The staff doesn't seem to like you much. You are really popular though. I see you on television a lot." 

I laughed again. "Thanks. It's not easy to like someone whose just 15 but already a world idol." Hoping my voice wouldnt start cracking. 

He nodded as if he knew what I was talking about. "Well, I should go back now. See you around?" He bowed and left. 

We were the same age, he didnt have to be so formal. I nodded my head and looked the other way. I guess I should go inside now too. 

I went inside and I was able to finish recording the first half of the song when the director decides he was tired and had to go home. It was 9:00, and I didn't complain, I had to head home too. 

"Hey, it was really rude of that director. You waited the whole day too. He wasn't even doing anything." Minwoo appeared out of nowhere and said to me. His eyes looking sympathic. 

I nodded. "I have to go home now anyways." I said and waved goodbye to the staff. 

I went out of the building only for Minwoo to follow me out. "Hey, Let me walk you home." He said with a bright smile.

"No, thank you. " I said simply, continuing to walk. "B-but, I WANT to walk you home.." He ran up to me and held my wrist. 

I shooked his hand away. A car screeched in front of me. My brother came out of the car and gestured me in. "Let's go home, Angie." He said, staring at his hands on my wrist.

 I turned to face Minwoo. "I have go...thanks for the offer." I said with a small smile. I walked past him and whispered to him, "Don't be so nice to me, you'll regret it." I said softly. 

I walked up to my brother's car and we drove home. 

July 5th, 2011