The Note

365 Of HunHan

 

Sehun was used to waking up alone in bed. Though sometimes, he finds himself looking for Luhan. He cooks his own breakfast. A break

fast for two now became for one.

It was February 12. Two weeks from now Luhan would be coming home.

Sehun opens his laptop to check for messages. He scrolls through his inbox and finds a message from Luhan.

He was excited. His heart was beating fast. This would be the first message that Luhan sent him for the past 3 weeks.

He opened it and said

 

"Dear Sehun, It breaks my heart to send you this message. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for doing such thing to you. But I guess this is for our own good." 

 

Sehun's hands were shaking as he continues to scroll down and read. Swallowing hard, he carried on.

 

"I'm really glad of what you've become now. I couldn't be any happier for you. You've inspired me in many ways. You always manage to put a smile on my face despite of my bad mood. In the end, there's always a reason for me to come home every night no matter how late it is, and you are that reason. I can't help but think that somehow, those feelings are starting to fade. It seems like  yesterday was just an old memory. I feel like I would be coming home for nothing." 

 

Sehun felt like he had been struck by a lightning bolt. Luhan just describe him as nothing.

 

"The thing is, Sehun, I won't be coming home.....In fact, I never will. I've decided to settle here in China and start a new beginning."

Sehun's heart dropped, tears stream down his cheeks. Luhan was going to "start a new beginning" without him. Luhan was dumping him through a letter. He was ending their relationship.

"I also thought that now we're far from each other, I seem to love you less. The same old feelings are somehow starting to fade. I think things wouldn't work out like the way it used to before. The thought of me not being the right one for you just won't stop bothering my mind, and somehow, I find it true. I want you to be happy and I don't want to se you always worrying about me. You've been really special to me, Hun. You coming to my life was the best thing taht happened to me. But now, I think it's time to go. I thought of this a couple of times, and my heart has decided. I am letting you go." 

 

Sehun couldn't speak. He tried to open his mouth, but nothing came out. He put his hand over his mouth in shock.

 

"365 sorry's won't be enough for you to forgive me, I know that. You don't deserve such cruel treatment like this. You don't deserve such a cruel human being like me to have your heart. I can't lie to you anymore, Sehun. I can't force myself to love you when I don't anymore. I don't want to pretend and fake everything. I'm sorry for all the pain and most of all, I'm sorry for being a coward and not coming home to you to say this. I'm sorry it has to end this way. I'm really glad you came into my life and I got to spend the past 15 months with you. Thank you for your sincere love.

P.S. I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE BROKEN PROMISES."

                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                                                                   Luhan

With tears streaming down, Sehun just stared at his screen in disbelief, not able to say a word. His tears seem endless. He felt like

his world was splitting down the middle. 

Sehun tried to believe that it was a dream. Luhan just broke up with him, and he can't do anything about it.

He buried his face on his palms and cried every horrible feeling out. 

 


 

Annyeong readers!!! :)) 

I am about to end this story :(( I am currently writing down the last 2 chapters hehe i'm trying not to make it heart breaking as possible =))

thank you for reading & i hope you're enjoying!!!!!!!!

Gomawo ~ XOXO

 

09/25/13

Hiii readers!!!! I'm still working on the last two chapters of this fanfic :) Might update it this weekend. PLs anticipate and thank you so so much for all the comments AHHHHHH my hunhan feels T^T

If you have any suggestions kindly comment them!! I would be really happy to listen :) Thank you for reading

SARANGHAEYO~