24 Hours

365 Of HunHan

 

"Age doesn't matter"  that's what they say.

This is what Sehun believes in.

 


 

Being 4 years younger than Luhan was no big deal.

Being called the maknae of the group was not an issue at all.

And having different nationalities?

OH PLS.

 


 

"Nothing can separate us." The message that Sehun received from Luhan.

The message that can make him smile all day.

His phone vibrates and there comes another message.

"I miss you Sehunnie! Can't wait to be with you there in Korea <3"

"I miss you too, Lulu! Take care and good luck on your performance tonight. Fighting ~" Sehun replies.

 

It was their free day and all day long, Sehun did nothing but read Luhan's messages over and over again.

He sat by the window of his favorite milktea place wishing that Luhan was there to be with him.

 


 

Back in China, Luhan was about to perform together with EXO-M, in their first ever China Music Video Awards.

Each member was very busy doing their own stuff at the backstage. Some doing their last minute rehearsals while the others are busy trying to make themselves look pretty on stage. 

Luhan held his phone while the stylist style his ask gray hair. He stares at his phones background which is him and Sehun, back when they were not yet debuting.

All that matters for Luhan right now is to finish this performance and fly back to Korea as soon as possible.

 


 

The stage manager calls.

"EXO-M! You're next."

They huddle together. 

"Okay guys, let's make everyone proud." says the leader, Kris.

They say their last good lucks to each other before going on stage.

Tao taps Kris on the shoulders...

Chen gives Lay and Xiumin a fist bump...

And Luhan looks at Sehun's photo in the pocket for the last time.

3...2...1...

And they're live!

 


 

7:00pm

Sehun goes back to the dorm right before EXO-M starts performing. He sits on the couch with Baekhyun and Chanyeol while Kai, Kyungsoo and Suho sat on the floor with their wolf plushies.

EXO-M goes live with their new song "Wolf" Chinese version. The boys cheered and sang along as they watch their counter group perform.

After the performance, the boys were interviewed for a while and before they left the stage, they thanked the fans for all the supported that they gave and of course, EXO-K.

"EXO-K!!! See you tomorrow! Saranghaeyo~" they said in a very synchronized way.

As Sehun look at Luhan on the screen, he can't but smile knowing the fact that he will see his Lulu deer in a few hours.

 


 

Annyeong readers!!!!! Thanks for reading ~

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this hunhan story.

I will be updating as soon as im finish writing the draft for the next chapter, so please anticipate!!!

Gomawo! ~ XOXO