Over

365 Of HunHan

 

"Korea bound!!!!!"  posts Luhan on his weibo.

EXO-K awaits for their arrival at the Incheon airport. After waiting for 2 hours, there comes a group of six handsome boys with bodyguards surrounding them.

The two groups greet each other with hugs.......and finally

Luhan and Sehun's eyes meet, for the first time in 3 days. Their hearts beat faster than the wind.

"Luhan hyung-" Sehun said, softly.

Luhan with a big smile on his face walked towards him

"Sehunnie!" he said in excitement. They hugged like they haven't seen each other for so long. After a few seconds, they both let go.

 


 

"I saw your performance last night." 

"Really?" 

"Neh. You guys did great, Lulu. Chukahae!"

Luhan smiles, "Of course, we did it for you guys."

He stepped closer to Sehun and whispered "I did it for you." 

Chills run down his spine as the words came out of Luhan's mouth. Sehun stands still as Luhan step back little.

Hoping that his face wasn't turning red, He punched Luhan softly on the shoulder and said "I know you did."

They both giggle and stare at each other as if they were sharing a secret that nobody knows.

 


 

"Come on guys! We better get back to our dorm. We've got a long day to go." Suho suggested.

"Yeah, I bet EXO-M is pretty tired from their trip." Baekhyun agrees.

"How about you cook them something to eat, D.O umma?" Chanyeol cracks.

They all laugh.

"Aish! Arachi. Come now my babies." D.O says

 


 

They walked together outside the airport where their ride awaits. Exo loads up in their private van.

Kai and D.O stayed in front with the driver...

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stayed together with Suho, Chen and Xiumin....

While Luhan and Sehun occupied the back row with Kris, Tao and Lay.

Their fingers entwined for the whole drive back to the dorm and Luhan's head resting on Sehun's shoulder.

"The whole time we were in China, he kept on ranting how much he wants to go back here in Korea." Lay admits "And we all know it's because of you."

Sehun was trying hard not to blush. "Well you guys are here now. I'm really glad both groups are together again."

 


 

They arrive at their dorm a few minutes later and EXO-M unpacks their suitcase.

D.O cooks their meal like an mom together with Chen and Tao. While the other boys play around and chase each other like little kids.

Suho and Kris, who acts like the groups appas, prepares the table and calls the boys.

They thanked D.O for the food and eats together like a family.

"Jal Mugetsumnida!" They say.

 


 

After they clean up their dishes, Luhan takes Sehun hand and asks "Come with me to the rooftop?"

Sehun grins "Yeah sure. Just give me a minute."

"Alright, i'll wait for you upstairs."

 


 

3 minutes passed.

Sehun finds Luhan standing by the railings and waiting for him.

"What makes you invite me here? It's very cold you know."

"Bianne," Luhan says "I just wanted some time with you....alone."

"Mo?" Sehun asks acting like he didn't hear.

"I said, i want to be alone with you! Just you." He repeated sharply.

He nudged Luhan "Ya, i'm just kidding. I heard it okay."

For a moment, they waited for each other to say something, but they both stay silent.

Then Luhan said "I missed you so much." he muttered.

Sehun felt like he was on fire. It was obvious that he was blushing, even in the dark.

"I miss you too. Not a day goes by without you in my head" Sehun admits.

 

Luhan grabs Sehun by the waist and hugs him. Tightly.

They can feel the warmth of their bodies and they were pressed together.

Nothing else mattered.

Just the two of them.

Hugging under the moonlight.

And it was perfect.

Just the way they want it to be.

But there is no such thing as perfect, right?

 


 

Annyeong readers!!! Here's chapter 2;;;

Hope you're enjoying this fanfic because OMFG im crying i can't handle my hunhan feels anymore it....

Just imagining what will happen next is so bdhfsjbhjsdbhscabsjhjs //flips world

Sighsss anyway, expect more sweet, romantic and gay moments of hunhan on the next chapter. ANTICIPATE!!! ~

Gomawo ~ XOXO