My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Yuri's POV

 

I entered the dorm and paused in my step when I saw an elderly woman sitting with Jessica on my lower bunk bed. Jessica noticed me and widened her eyes, "Oh, Yuri, this is my mother," she greeted.

The lady turned and looked back at me then to Jessica, "Who's this, Sooyeon?"

 

Raising an eyebrow, I let out a small grin, Sooyeon? What a cute name.

I spoke, "I'm her girlfr-"

 

Before I could finish introducing myself as Jessica's girlfriend, Jessica interuppted me, "She's my roommate,"

My lips formed a line before I let out a small nod, "Roommate," I repeated.

 

I walked to the kitchen and felt Jessica's eyes on me the whole time. I heard her mother say something, "So, Sooyeon, are you dating any boy yet?"

Jessica let out a fake chuckle, "No,"

"That's perfect, I have someone you might want to meet. His name is Henry,"

 

I clenched onto the counter and poured myself a glass of water.

"Oh, that's cool," Jessica replied then her mother spoke, "I should go now, Sooyeon. I'll be in Korea for the next couple weeks, we can talk then,"

"Of course, just call me if you're coming by,"

"Next time we meet up, I'll bring Henry,"

"Okay, bye mom," Jessica led her mom out of the dorm and closed it.

 

I placed the cup of water down and walked over to Jessica, pinning her to the wall. She let out a gasp and a yelp, "Yuri!" she exclaimed.

Nuzzling my face into her neck, I began planting small kisses, "I never knew roommates do the things we do,"

Her breathing shortened and I smirked, wrapping my arms around her waist, continuing my kisses.

 

"My mom doesn't know I'm lesbian yet, Yul," She spoke with a shakey voice. I kissed my way up, outlining her perfect jaw line, "Oh? And when are you planning to tell her?"

"I don't know," she whispered as my hands began to massage her waist, feeling her pelvic bone.

"And what are you going to do about that Henry guy?" I asked her, feeling her hands circle my neck, pulling me closer.

"Nothing," she breathed out.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked her but gently biting and tugging on her soft skin.

"O-of course. I already have you,"

"Damn right," I muttered before capturing her lips.

 

She pulled me closer and I took one step closer, not leaving any space between us. The warmth that ran through my body due to Jessica was amazing. The kissing, the soft moans that came from the back of , the way her fingers tangled into my hair.

I knew that this was love.

 

Jessica gently caressed my collarbone, a sign that she needed to breathe. I leaned out and let our noses touch. I opened my eyes just in time to see Jessica's eyes flutter open. She was breathing hard, her chest was rising heavily against mine.

"I'll tell her soon, Yuri,"

"I don't doubt you," I whispered, gently kissing her.

 

"I love you," she said softly as I leaned out. I opened my eyes and looked into hers.

"I love myself too,"

 

Jessica pinched my shoulder, "Way to ruin the moment,"

I chuckled before turning serious again, tightening my hold on her waist.

 

"I'm kidding, Sica,"

 

"I love you too,"

 


Seohyun's POV

 

"Seohyun~" Yoona called out in a high pitched voice, sending chills down my spine. I turned, "Yes, Yoona?"

She reached her hands out to me. Yoona was already in bed, blanket up to her waist, "Sleep with me,"

I blushed at the thought and she giggled, "Not like that, Seohyun," she said, which made me blush even more.

 

"But I have to study," I spoke.

"It's already late, plus we have no classes tomorrow,"

I sighed and stood up, turning my lamp off before walking over to the bed. Yoona lifted the blanket and I slipped in next to her, turning on my side so my back was facing her.

 

Yoona's arms slipped around my body and I involuntarily tensed. Yoona buried her face against my back, "Just let me hug you,"

My heart was beating incredibly fast and I'm sure Yoona heard it. But, then again, I felt Yoona's heart against my back. Her heart was beating just as fast.

 

At least I'm not the only one feeling this.


Sooyoung's POV

 

"I'm fine, Sunny, I can walk," I said as Sunny clung onto my arm.

"You're in a cast," she pointed out.

"It's not even that bad,"

 

Sunny led me to my bed and helped me sit, "What do you want to eat?" she asked me.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Since when did you get so nice?"

She ignored me, "Pizza? Take out?"

 

"Note to self, get hurt when you want Sunny to be nice to you," I spoke to myself, making sure Sunny heard me.

Sunny frowned, "It's not funny, Sooyoung,"

"Alright, gosh, I want pizza," I mumbled.

 

"I'm actually worried, you know?" Sunny said softly, punching in the numbers for a local pizza place.

 

I didn't know how to respond, and I didn't know why I couldn't respond, so I kept silent.


 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Tiffany giggled as I tickled her bare waist from behind, "Tae, stop! That tickles," she giggled, which was heaven to my ears.

"That gives me even more reason to tickle you," I chuckled, continuing to move my fingers against her waist in a melodic rhymthm.

 

After a moment, the giggling and the chuckling stopped. My fingers gently grapsed on Tiffany's waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear, kissing her shoulder.

"I love you too,"

 

That reply sent me into a bliss. No matter how many times I hear that from Tiffany, it'll never get old.

Tiffany leaned back into my embrace and curled her body slightly, making it easier for me to hug her.

"I really love you," Tiffany whispered, making me smile, "I know you do,"

"And I know you really love me too," Tiffany said softly.

 

I tightened my hold on her, "Of course,"

"Because you make me feel safe and secure," Tiffany continued, holding onto my arms that were wrapped around her.

"And you make me feel cared for and important," she said, interlocking her hands with mine.

She turned and looked at me in the eyes, our noses were touching and we breathed in each other's air.

 

"And you make me feel like I'm loved,"

 

We leaned in and our lips met in a slow kiss. I made sure to pour out all of my love into that one kiss, though it wouldn't work. 

Why?

 

Because my love for Tiffany is infinite.