My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Taeyeon's POV

 

I.. I thought that Tiffany would have distanced herself away from me since the whole incident with Seohyun happened but it only seemed as if she became closer to me. This morning I woke up and felt a body pressed against my own. This caused my heart to beat rapidly and I knew the one and only person who could make me feel this way.

 

The younger girl stirred in her sleep, "TaeTae?" she groaned as she cuddled more into me.

My arms that were looped around her waist loosened as Tiffany stretched her body parts like a cat would.

Tiffany looked up at me and her eyes immediately turned into cresents, "Good morning,"

 

Man, if only I could wake up everyday and be greeted with a sight like this. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung's eye smile is killer, that's for sure.

 

I gave a small grin, "Morning," I replied, moving my body away from hers, leaving space between us.

Tiffany frowned and moved closer to me, cuddling into me, "Don't move away, it's cold," she mumbled into my shoulder sending chills down my back.

"Don't you have a class today?" I said, thinking of reasons to get her body away from me, as much as I didn't want her to.

 

Tiffany shook her head, "It's cancelled,"

"Cancelled?"

"Snow storm," the girl muttered and wrapped her arms around my waist, bringing me closer. I stiffened a bit but relaxed once I got used to the feeling of her body against mine. The warmth was undescribeable and I loved it.

 

Like how I love Tiffany.

 

"Fany-ah," I called out and was replied with a small hum. "Come on, let's get out of bed,"

Tiffany tightened her hold on me, "Just a couple of more minutes, I'm comfortable,"

I let out a sigh and just continued to let her hug me before she eventually let go of me. My body immediately felt cold at the absense of hers but I ignored the feeling and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom. I heard the shuffling of her feet behind me as I stood in front of the sink, preparing my tooth brush.

 

Feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I instinctively leaned back into the person's arms. Tiffany angled her head into my neck and hugged me tighter. It felt as if we were a real couple.

But we weren't, and that's what I had to remember.

 

I squeezed the tube of toothpaste, letting it go onto my tooth brush. As I was about to start brushing, Tiffany took the toothbrush from me and started to brush for me. 

My cheeks warmed up and I gave her a look. Tiffany smiled widely before taking the tooth brush and putting it into . I widened my eyes, rinsing my mouth quickly, "Y-Yah!" I yelled at her, taking the tooth brush out of .

 

Tiffany giggled and rinsed with water, "What?" she asked innocently. I sighed and rinsed the tooth brush before continuing to brush my teeth. Tiffany smiled at me before walking out the bathroom, what the hell was that?

 


 

I covered Tiffany's eyes with my hands as we walked up to our lunch table where YulSic was each other's faces off, "Don't you think it's a little to early to have in public?"

Yuri and Jessica pulled away as Yuri glared at me and Jessica blushed, "You're just jealous you can't have someone to kiss," she said, playfully squinting at me.

 

Rolling my eyes, I took a seat next to Yuri as Tiffany sat besides me. Nickhun's group of friends walked up, without Nickhun. They all looked at me and I looked at them back, "May I help you?" I asked them politely.

The biggest one out of all of them took a look at me, "Are you the one who punched Nickhun?"

I nodded once.

 

He nodded to me, "Get her,"

Yuri stood up and shoved one of the guys that were coming towards me, sending him to the ground, "Back off, dude," she warned.

 

The other guy shoved Yuri onto the ground. I glared at him, "What the hell, man? What's your problem?" I asked in anger as I helped Yuri off the ground.

"If there's a problem between Nickhun and I, leave it like that. Why do you idiots need to get involved in something that's our business? Stop being Nickhun's lap dogs and mind your own business," I said to them, gritting my teeth as I glared at them, fire in my eyes.

 

They didn't say anything, but they kept looking at me.

"So?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "Get lost, go away, go do whatever es do!" I yelled at them, resulting in a slap in the face to me.

 

"Tae!"

 

I stopped Tiffany from getting involved as I turned and looked at the person who slapped me, the big guy. He smirked, "Think you're all tough now because you broke Nickhun's nose?" he asked, getting closer to me.

I stood my ground, "Think you're all tough because you're all fat? There's a lot more to being tough than being big, start by actually having a brain,"

 

The guy breathed loudly through his nose and just as he raised his arm to hit me, Yuri kneed him in his groin, "Get lost! What are you people think you're doing? What are you going to prove? That beating up a girl is easy? Have some dignity, damn," she yelled as the guy bent over in pain.

I gave Yuri a look and we both knew what it meant. I reached over and took Tiffany's hand in mine and Yuri took Jessica's hand as we walked them out of the cafeteria. We decided just to head back to our dorms as we bid good bye to each other.

 

Entering the dorm, Tiffany and I were silent. We sat down on her bed, leaning against the head board when suddenly Tiffany gasped and leaned over, her face rather close to mine.

"You're bleeding," she stated, using her thumb to touch the side of my lip.

 

I hissed in pain and Tiffany immediately pulled back, "Sorry," she mumbled.

Giving her a small smile, I got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to get a better view of the cut. It didn't seem that bad, just a mere scrape. I rinsed the cut with water and walked back to the main room where I saw Tiffany sitting with her legs crossed, looking at her lap.

 

"Sorry," she said as I neared.

"Why are you saying sorry? You weren't the one who hit me,"

 

"If I hadn't gone out with Nickhun this wouldn't have happened,"

I gave her a surprised look before sitting down next to her.

 

"You didn't know that this was going to happen, there's no need to apologize," I said gently, placing my hand on her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"I'm an idiot," she mumbled.

 

"Yah, look at me," I ordered sternly. 

 

When Tiffany refused to look at me, I placed my hand on her chin and made her turn to me, looking her in the eye. "You, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, are not the idiot. You didn't know that Nickhun would be this much of a jerk, it's not your fault. If anything, Nickhun should be the one saying sorry,"

 

Tiffany blinked a couple times before looking at me. Her gaze flickered lower before going back to my eyes, she did this a couple times. That's when I realized what she was looking at.

My lips.

 

And, to be honest, I was stealing glances at her lips as well. Unknowingly, we both leaned in until our lips connected, our heads twisted at an angle as we kissed, our lips moving against each other's.

I felt Tiffany's body turn as her arms looped around my neck, her hands entangled in my hair, softly massaging my scalp. My arms found themselves placed perfectly on the curve of Tiffany's lower body as my back gently hit the bed, not breaking the kiss.

 

I didn't even mind the pain at the corner of my lips at the moment, what mattered to me was Tiffany and only Tiffany mattered to me.

 

Our lips continued to move until our lungs wanted to burst because of the lack of oxygen. We pulled away, gasping. Tiffany's eyes fluttered open at the same time mind did.

Her eyes were confused. Confused about if she was lesbian or not. Confused, maybe, if she had feelings for me. Confused if she liked the kiss.

I didn't like that she was confused.

 

It made me even more confused.

It made me confused on the reason why she would kiss me back. Confused about if kissing Tiffany was the right idea. Confused.

Totally and utterly confused.

 

While in my thinking, our kiss had escalated into something more than just a simple kiss. It was a full on make out session.

And I liked it.

 

Tiffany straddled my waist as she leaned down, kissing me. I let one hand move up and tuck a loose strand of hair away from her face and behind her ear, continuing to kiss her.

I turned the positions so this time I was on top as we continued to nibble gently on each other's lips.

 

Unconciously, Tiffany's body began to do slight waves in the heat of our session, making her body grind against mine. I Tiffany's lower lip before slipping my tongue into .

Our pink muscles began to slowly wrap and have a tug of war between our mouths. I felt vibrate in a low moan.

 

I had to stop this before it escalated into something more. No, I NEEDED to stop this before it escalates into something more.

 

But I don't want to.

 


WOAH, that's like the most descriptive I've ever been for a kiss. -phew-

MMM~ TaeNy makeout session. HAWWWT 

Is this Rated M? I don't think so, it's just kissing... XD