My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Yuri's POV

 

"J-Jessica?" I called out as I entered the dorm room but was greeted with silence.

 

I walked up and let the door close behind me. It was eerily quiet, usually by now Jessica would be screaming out me. Maybe she was out somewhere, maybe she's not home. She skipped class today, it was the only class we had because the professors had a meeting.

Walking more into the room, I noticed that Jessica was at her desk, leaning over a piece of paper, "Jessica?"

 

She didn't reply, she kept silent. I didn't like the silence, it was unusual to me. I pouted, "Are you ignoring me?"

No response.

"Is it because I didn't wake you up this morning?"

Still no response.

"Did I do something wrong?"

 

Jessica pushed her chair out and walked up to me, invading my personal bubble space. She looked up at me as I furrowed my eyebrows. She sighed, "It's no use, you're an idiot."

I raised my eyebrow, "What? How am I an idiot?"

Jessica ignored me, "Aish! You're so dense!" she yelled, moving away from me.


I followed her to the small kitchen we had, "Excuse me, at least tell me why you're ignoring me!"

"Because you're stupid!"

"That's not a good reason! I already know I'm stupid!"

 

Jessica glared at me and I shivered, if looks could kill, I'd be 10 feet under the ground right now. I frowned, "Just tell me what I did wrong."

The blonde girl walked closer to me, "Do you really not know?"

I shook my head.

 

Jessica cocked her head to the side, "You're gay, right?"

I widened my eyes at the sudden question, "Yes, but how does that have anything to do with what we're talking about."

"Do you think I'm annoying?" she asked another question.

"Sometimes you are." I answered, "But still, just tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it."

 

"I'd much rather have you yelling at me for doing something wrong than having you be quiet and ignoring me." I muttered the last part.

"Do you have any feelings for anyone currently?"

Yet another question, how shocking. I swear, this is the most Jessica has talked to me all year. "No, I don't have any feelings for anyone currently." 

She was still ignoring my question.

"Do you get it yet?" She asked.

 

"Get what?!" I yelled out, I was so confused right now.

Jessica face palmed herself, "I really never knew you were this stupid."

"Stop calling me stupid and just say what you want to say!"

 

Suddenly, I felt my body gently pushed against the counter before something warm and moist connected with my lips. I widened my eyes when I saw that it was Jessica's lips pressed against mine. Jessica leaned out and looked at me, "Still don't get it?"

 

I looked down at her, her body was still leaning against mine. My heart thumped loudly, Jessica Jung just kissed me. The girl who scares everyone on campus with a simple look just kissed me. 

And I liked it.

 

Without any other words, I wrapped my arms around Jessica's waist and turned our bodies so it was her who was pressed against the counter. I felt Jessica's arms go around my neck before I leaned my head down, turning it to the side as our lips connected for the second time.

This time, our lips began to move against each others, we were both filled with excitement. I felt Jessica pulling me closer by the neck as the kiss got deeper. her bottom lip, Jessica's mouth opened for me, letting me enter my tongue. Our tongues began to battle between each other as I felt Jessica's throat vibrate with a low moan.

 


Taeyeon's POV

 

"What the hell happened to you, it looks like you got some last night." I asked Yuri as we entered the classroom.

Yuri's cheeks turned red. I gasped, "You did not."

Placing her hands over her face, "I did." she squeaked.

 

I jumped, "With who!?" I screamed.

Yuri looked at her feet, "My roommate."

 

"WHAT?! You mean that blonde girl?!" I yelled.

Yuri nodded, hands still covering her face. I took deep breaths to calm myself, "Please don't tell me you lost your ity to her."

She widened her eyes and place her hand over her heart, "Wow, Taeyeon, I thought you knew me better than that.

I shrugged, "For all I know you could be some e who is craving for 24/7"

And that earned me a punch on the shoulder. I pouted and rubbed my shoulder, "Ow.."

"Freaking ert." Yuri muttered.

 

I ignored her comment, "So you guys are dating now?" Yuri remained silent. I widened my eyes, "You're kidding me! You nearly had with someone you're not even in a committed relationship with?!"

Yuri placed her head on the table, thankfully we were the first people in class. I stared at my best friend, she seemed to be down. I frowned, "What exactly happened then?"

Yuri sat up straight and threw her hands in the air, "I don't even know! Jessica was asking me all these questions then BAM! We're kissing!"

I rubbed my temples, "Oh my gosh, Yuri. I understand that Jessica's very hot, but you can't just throw your body around like that because of your lust."

The tan girl pouted, "I know.. it's just.. it's Jessica, what am I supposed to do?"

 

"Let me ask you something, do you have feelings for Jessica?"

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes.

"I don't know."

"What the hell!" Yuri screamed as I kicked her shin.

"YOU NEARLY HAD WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR?!" I yelled at her yet again.

Yuri glared at me, "Yes, okay fine! I have feelings for Jessica!"

 

"Yuri, you're an idiot."

 

Someone else walked in the classroom, "That's what I told her yesterday." the voice sounded oddly familiar then that's when it hit me that Jessica said it.

I glanced at Yuri and noticed that her head was hung low. I turned to Jessica and noticed that she seemed perfectly fine.

 

Soon, the class filled with other students, including Tiffany. But now, Tiffany walked in with a group of friends. The girl didn't even glance at me. I sighed and played with my pen, I was merely just her roommate now.

But one thing I don't understand is, how is her friends communicating with her if she doesn't know Korean? I furrowed my eyebrows, how could Tiffany be so popular even though she barely knew Korean?

Oh, that's right.

 

It's because she has the looks of a freaking goddess from the 21st century.

 

All through-out class, I noticed Yuri stealing peeks at Jessica's direction. It was actually getting annoying seeing her glance over before glancing back and the same thing repeated every minute. Once the professor finished doing directions, he sent us off on our own to study for an upcoming test.

 

I gathered up all my courage before getting up from my seat and entering the empty seat next to Jessica. Jessica gave me a surprised look. I held my hand out, "My name is Kim Taeyeon, Yuri's best friend." With hesitation, the blonde girl wrapped her hand around mine and shook it, "Jessica Jung, Yuri's roommate."

 

"And mate." I whispered.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing." I replied.

 

"I have something to ask you." I whispered beacuse the other students were studying.

"What is it?" Jessica spoke lowly. I turned and saw that Yuri was looking at me with blazing eyes.

I leaned in closer to Jessica's ear so Yuri won't hear, "Do you have feelings for Yuri?"

Leaning out, I saw the pink tinge on Jessica's cheek as she nodded shyly. That was the first time I've seen her act so.. shy. It was weird, Jessica was always either quiet or very scary.

 

I nodded in satisfaction, "That's all I need." I smiled at her before patting her head and walking back to my seat. Yuri glared at me, I turned to look at her, "What?" I asked her.

Yuri clenched her jaw and I giggled a bit, "Jealous?"

Hearing the word, Yuri immediately unclenched her jaw, cleared , and turned away from me.


I let out a laugh as I could see her red cheeks before turning my head to Jessica, who was still blushing from earlier.

"Aigoo, these love birds~" I said, pinching Yuri's cheek. Yuri slapped my hand away, making me laugh again.