My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

I got some Sone Networking System stuff for you guys /SNS/

http://ask.fm/infinitypenguins

https://twitter.com/AFF_Peggy


Yoona's POV

 

"Do you need help?" I asked softly, seeing Seohyun walk in with a load of textbooks in her arms. The girl didn't respond to me but I still got up, walking over and taking the load off of her.

She blinked at me before trying to reach for the books, I moved back.

 

"Where do you want me to put it?" I asked her, a small smile on my face.

Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips turned downwards in a frown, "My desk,"

Easily, I placed the books on the desk, feeling Seohyun's eyes on me the whole time.

 

I turned to her, clapping my hands off from the dust that's been collected from the books, "Why so many books?" I asked her, attempting to make a casual conversation.

Seohyun ignored me and walked by me, organizing the books and blowing the dust off of some of them.

"You're not going to answer me?"

"Am I obliged to?" she responded in a cold tone. It was the first time she'd spoken to me like that, it hurt.

"It'd be nice if you did,"

 

"I don't think that I should act nice towards you,"

"Why?"

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Seohyun turned around, facing me as her eyes stared into mine.

"No.." I trailed off.

 

"Because you left me for Taecyeon, someone who cheated on you with his fiancee. That's why,"

"So because I left you, you don't want to act nice to me anymore?"

Seohyun walked towards me and jabbed a finger into my chest, "You." she poked me.

 

"Are." another poke.

 

"Selfish," her poke had caused me to take a step back.

 

"You're selfish!" she burst, smacking my shoulder. I blinked at her before holding her wrists, "Y-Yah," I said weakly between her 'You're selfish!' yells.

"Yah!" I yelled out, overpowering her voice.

She lowered her head, she was crying now.

 

"You're selfish, Im Yoona. How do you expect me to be nice to you after you broke my heart?" she whimpered, her shoulders shaking as she cried.

My mouth opened and closed, not knowing how to respond.

"I hate you," she whispered, my eyes fell into sadness.

 

"I hate you," she repeated, gently punching my chest with weak fists.

"I hate you soo much," she mumbled.

 

"That I love you," she finished, causing me to freeze. Seohyun took a step back but she yelped when I kept my grip on her, "Stop being so selfish,"

Seohyun lifted her head, looking into my eyes, "You can't face society with a lesbian relationship yet you keep a hold on me. Stop it," her voice was weak, it was shaky.

"And you're dating Taecyeon," she pointed out, pulling away from me.

 

"And I'm dating Yonghwa," she whispered, her eyes flickering lower, to her feet.

"Just forget that we ever dated, okay?" Seohyun said painfully, looking up at me.

I shook my head, "I can't do that,"

 

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Yoona,"

"I'm sorry, I can't forget what made me happy,"

"If I were a boy, would you date me then?" Seohyun asked.

I nodded, "Of course,"

"So since I'm a girl, you won't?"

"But I did date you," I countered.

 

She wiped a tear that fell onto her cheek, "I'm talking about actually going on dates in public. In public, Yoona,"

Seohyun shook her head, "Stop, please. Just stop, Yoona. I don't know how much I can take. My hearts already broke,"

"And you love Taecyeon, don't you?"

 

I immediately shook my head and reached out for Seohyun but she took a large step back, "No. Stop it. You're going to say you have feelings for me but then when it comes for you to choose between me and a man, you'll choose the man because your scared of society and what they'll think of you. I'm finished, Yoona,"

She left the dorm to who knows where, leaving me in tears, in realization.

"I'm sorry,"


Yuri's POV

 

For the next couple hours after her mother had left, Jessica cried against my chest, her face buried in my cloth and her tears dampening it. I held her tightly, rubbing her back and whispering soft words of nothing into her ear.

Her mother was quite brutal.

"Did I do the right thing?" Jessica mumbled against my chest, her arms locked around my waist.

"Of course you did, Sica-yah," I replied softly, kissing her head.

 

"Did I do a good job protecting our relationship?" she asked, lifting her head and looking up at me. I gave her a soft smile as my heart pounded in sync with hers.

"You did an excellent job and I'm very proud to call you my girlfriend," she blushed as I spoke with a sincere tone, "I love you soo much for standing up for us to your mother, it takes real courage to do that,"

"Really?" her eyes were twinkling.

I leaned down and placed my lips on hers, "Really," I mumbled.

 

Her arms travelled up before gently cupping my nape while mine moved lower, placing themselves onto the familiar curves of my lover. I felt a hand on my chest, gently pushing me back onto the bed where Jessica sat on my stomach, straddling me as we kissed.

"I love you," she whispered as my hands pulled off the button-up shirt she had on.

"I love you too," I replied as she ped my jeans.

 

Light moans turned into loud moans filled with love and lust, mixed together in one. The night was one to remember, for it was the night where Jessica and I realized just how much we loved each other.

 

It was a lot of love, the amount of love couldn't be counted.

 

It was infinite.


Seohyun's POV

 

"Ahh!" I screamed as an arm grabbed me, pulling me.

"S-Sir! Sir, please let go of me," I trembled as the drunk man's grip tightened on me.

 

I shouldn't have ran away from Yoona. Dammit. Crap. Freaking hell.

 

"College girl?" he whispered, the stench of alcohol rushing through my nostrils, making me dizzy.

I should've stayed in campus. Stupid Seohyun. Stupid. Stupid. STUPID.

 

I attemped to pull away from him but his grip only hardened, his untrimmed nails digging into my skin as he moved his face closer to mine. Tears filled my vision as his head buried into my neck.

 

"Help!" I screamed.

"Help!" I repeated.

The man was either too drunk to care or he was too drunk to notice.

 

Suddenly, he was pushed off me, his nails scratching me in the process. I slid down and curled into a ball, clutching my injured arm. Arms were wrapped around me and before I could pull apart from the person, I heard her voice.

The one person who could make me feel protected like this.

"Yoona," I cried.

She hugged me tightly and pressed her lips to the side of my head whispering, "Let's go back to dorm, it's late,"

 

I buried my face into her shoulder as we walked, holding my arm that was bleeding a bit. Entering the dorm, she brought me to the bathroom where she quickly washed and bandaged my wounds. It was silent the whole time.

It was like Yoona was afraid to talk about what had just happened.

"Nothing happened," I interuppted her thoughts.

"What do you mean, 'nothing happened?'" Her voice was angry and worried at the same time.

"Nothing did,"

 

"Of course something happened, Seohyun! You almost got r-r-" she trailed off, her eyes suddenly teared up. I widened my eyes and walked closer to her.

"D-Don't cry," I called out gently, confused as to why she was crying.

"I don't know how I would've lived if you had gotten.." she trailed off again, a tear falling from her cheek.

I was surprised as she flung her body towards mine, enveloping me in a tight hug, her arms on my hips. Shock, my arms wrapped around her shoulders and she buried her face into my neck. She froze for a minute, seeing the bruises on my neck from the man.

She did another thing that surprised me.

 

Yoona gently kissed the bruises and it felt as if they were disappearing once her lips touched it, "I'm sorry,"

I couldn't come up with any words to respond with as the older girl continued to press her lips against my neck while rocking our bodies back and forth in a hug.

My heart was pounding against my chest and I knew Yoona could feel it because I felt her heart as well.

 

It was beating as fast as mine.