My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Shameless advertising ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/605459/problems-taeny XD

 


Seohyun's POV

 

"I'm sorry," Yoona mumbled as I entered the dorm, crushing her body against mine in a hug. Surprised, I wrapped my arm around Yoona's waist.

"I'm sorry, I was too caught up in my stupid love life to realize that you were just worried about me, sorry," she repeated into my neck.

 

"It's.. it's fine, Yoona," I whispered, letting go of her waist as she pulled away.

 

Yoona gave a look of guilt, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "It's okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you, but it was the only way to get you to snap out of it,"

 

Yoona then let out a wide smile, opening , "Really? So you're not mad anymore?"

I laughed at her sudden change in emotion and nodded, "I'm not mad, I never was,"

 

Yoona then hugged me again, "Good!"

She pulled back and pointed to my face, "You need to make more of that rice, you're an exellent cook, and I'm starving,"

 


Yuri's POV

 

I hugged Jessica's waist and spoke, "How on Earth did I manage to be in a relationship with a person as perfect as you, Jessica Jung?" I whispered, my lips grazing hers with every syllable I spoke.

 

Jessica's eyes brightened and twinkled with delight, "And I have no clue how I ended up being in a relationship with someone as amazing as you, Kwon Yuri," she said softly, her voice music to my ears as her soft lips touched mine, sending tingles through out my body.

 

We had enough of the lip touching as we both leaned in and captured each other's lips in a soft, passionate kiss. I felt Jessica's nails trail up my neck, giving me goosebumps. Her hands eventually ended up tangled in my hair as I let my hands rub the curves of her lower body.

 

Everything was perfect. Too perfect.

 


Taeyeon's POV

 

I groaned in dispair, "I don't want to study!"

"Taeyeon! This test is very important, you have to study!" Tiffany scolded me as she shoved the textbook onto my lap as we both sat together on the bed.

"Can't we just cuddle?" I pouted, wrapping my arms around her waist.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "We can cuddle after you study," she stated.

I crossed my arms and put a grumpy face on, "I don't want to study,"

Then, an idea popped into my brain and I smiled widely. Tiffany gave me a cautious look, "What?" she asked hesitantly.

 

"Let's play a studying game then,"

"Studying game?" Tiffany questioned.

"You'll ask me questions and for everyone question I get right, you strip off of one clothing,"

"Yah! ByunTaeng!" Tiffany yelled, blushing furiously.

I smirked and hugged her waist, "I've already seen everything though," I state.

 

Tiffany placed her hand on my stomach and shoved me away, pointing to the textbook, "Study," she ordered.

"Fine," I groaned in defeat. I sat behind Tiffany and opened my legs so Tiffany was sitting between me. Leaning forward, I wrapped my arm around her waist and placed the textbook on her lap as my chin rested on her shoulder.

 

"Taeyeon, what are you doing?" she asked me.

"Studying," I replied, flipping through the pages, not really paying attention to the book at all considering how close Tiffany and I are.

"Like this?" Tiffany asked, raising an eyebrow as she turned her head to look at me.

 

"Yeah, why not?" I responded, staring into her eyes.

Tiffany looked away first and I noticed the pink tinge on her cheeks. I let out a small smile, how cute.

 

In the end, studying became a bore and I snuggled my nose into Tiffany's neck, causing her to gasp in surprise, "Taeyeon," she said sternly.

"Tiffany," I replied, letting my lips touch Tiffany's soft skin and I felt her tense up, making me smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off your face, ert," Tiffany retorted, obviously feeling my smirk against her neck.

 

Instead of replying, I placed light kisses on Tiffany's collarbone and I felt her shiver against me, "Tae, you.. need to study," she managed to get out in a shaky breath.

"Hmmm," I hummed, making goosebumps appear on her arm. I let both of my hands rub up and down Tiffany's arm, "How about no?" I said softly and placed love bites all along Tiffany's neck.

 

"Tae..yeon," she breathed out.

I turned her body around and kissed her lips, gently pushing her onto the bed. Tiffany responded to the kiss as eagerly as me and we let our bodies mold together all while kissing.

 

"You..." Tiffany started but I kissed her again.

"Need," She continued as our lips parted again.

"To study~" she ended up at the end as my hand 'accidentally' brushed past a certain spot. She blushed, "Kim Taeyeon!" she scolded.

 

I bit my lower lip and looked at her, "Yes?"

"How come you look so hot yet so innocent when you do that?" Tiffany mumbled, though I heard it.

I winked at her, "That's my specialty,"

 

And, through out all of this, I knew that Tiffany was no longer confused.

 


Short chapter, I know, I'm sorry T_T My hands are freezing right now and I'm wearing gloves XD. I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving :P I probably wont update all that much this weekend since I have guests over. And remeber to upvote! ^^

 

And.. again.. Shameless advertising ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/605459/problems-taeny XD