My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

Taeyeon's POV

 

It's been two months since Tiffany has been dating that boy, Nickhun. It also been two months since I last slept with Tiffany on the same bed. Two months since I've distanced myself from Tiffany.

I have no clue if Tiffany cares at all, but it seems like she doesn't. In class she's still the usual bright, happy Fany I knew.

 

One night, I came home from the dorm and saw Tiffany on the bed, reading a book. I was surprised, usually when I came back to the dorm she would either be sleeping already or out with a friend or Nickhun.

Tiffany looked up at me but I looked away immediately and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

 

My heart was thumping and I clenched my fists, resting it on the counter. These feelings were still here and as powerful as ever. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair and looked at myself through the mirror.

 

What had happened to the Kim Taeyeon that used to attract anyone and everyone? That's an obvious answer.

 

Tiffany Hwang happened to Kim Taeyeon.

 

I exited the bathroom and saw Tiffany look up at me. Ignoring her, I went to the top bunk when I heard her call me, "Tae?" her voice rang out.

 

I stayed silent.

 

"Why have you been ignoring me?" she asked, almost as if she cared.

 

Once again, I stayed silent.

 

"Can't you at least still sleep with me?"

 

I can't do that, Fany-ah, I'm sorry.

 

"P-Please?" 

 

She sounded so hurt that it clenched my heart. Giving up, I went down to the lower bunk and gestured for Tiffany to move over. Her eyes looked at me before she moved over. I laid down next to Tiffany but immediately turned my back on her. 

Usually, I would hug her waist until we both fell asleep, but now it's different. 

 

I need to do everything and anything to get rid of these stupid feelings for Tiffany.

 

"T-Tae?" she called out.

I stayed silent but nodded my head, indicating that I was listening.

 

"H-Have you lost your ity yet?"

With that question, I turned around in surprise, "What?" I asked her, one of the first words I've said to her in two months.

Tiffany blushed, and it was obvious, even under the low lighting.

"Have you?"

 

Now, let's just say that I was really really drunk one night, and I may or may have not lost my ity, I wasn't entirely sure.

 

"I... I think I did," I answered.

Tiffany pressed her lips together, "With who?"

"I.. don't know,"

"You don't know?" Tiffany asked in shock.

 

I sighed, "Tiffany, why'd you ask that?"

"Does it hurt?" Tiffany whispered.

Widening my eyes, I looked at her, "T-Tiffany, what's up with these questions,"

 

"I think I might give my first to Nickhun.. but if it hurts then I don't want to," Tiffany whispered.

 

That was enough for me to get out of the bed and go back to my bunk. Laying down, I let the tears fall, does Nickhun really mean that much to her?

 

"T-Taeyeon.." her husky voice echoed in our dorm.

"Are you gay?"

 

I widened my eyes, she knows now. She knows I'm gay.

 

"Have you ever had with a girl?"

 

What's up with all these questions?

 

"Does-" I interuppted her, "Fany, why are you asking all these questions?" I asked her as I jumped down from the top bunk, looking at her with cross arms.

"I'm curious," Tiffany answered.

 

"Curious? Curious about gay people?"

"So you are gay?"

 

Might as well tell her now.

 

"Yes, I'm gay,"

 

It was silent for a moment, too silent. Tiffany looked at me, "Can I try with you?"

"Eh?" I asked in surprise for the nth time.

 

"Just for one night, please? I want to know the difference between boys and girls,"

 

It angered me for a moment, she was talking as if I were an experiment. But then, I thought about it, Tiffany could be mine, even if it were for just one night, one night is all I need to pour my love out to her.

I walked over to the bed and leaned down before finally placing my lips on Tiffany's. I knew Tiffany was surprised, because I heard a small yelp when I kissed her before I shut her up with my lips.

 

Slowly, I moved my lips against hers, closing my eyes tightly. Soon enough, I felt Tiffany responding to the kiss, her arms began to loosely wrap around my neck. I placed my full body on the bed, straddling her as my hands were placed on her waist.

I her bottom lip before exiting the kiss, needing oxygen. I saw Tiffany was about to talk so I stopped her with my lips, I don't want to have any conversations right now.

 

This has to be purely touching, no communication.

 

I heard Tiffany groan, needing air. I leaned out and continued to kiss her jawline down to her neck.

 

"D-Don't leave a mark, Nick might see," Tiffany panted.

 

Hearing his name, I got angry. I on Tiffany's soft skin, not caring if I left a hickey or not. I felt Tiffany's neck vibrate and if I'm not mistaken, that was a moan.

My head was pulled back to Tiffany's lips and the kiss was no longer slow. It was getting heated and tongue was involved. Our tongues began to battle, but in the end, I gained the dominance. I on Tiffany's tongue slowly, wanting to remember the moment for when Tiffany isn't mine anymore.

 

As we kissed, my hands massaged Tiffany's waist while Tiffany pulled me closer. It were as if we both had feelings for each other. But that was not the case, not the case at all.

 

Tiffany was just full of lust and she probably thought I was too. But the truth was, right now, I'm letting go off my feelings for Tiffany through this.

I felt Tiffany's arm unwrap from my neck and I knew that was the end of that.

 

Getting up from Tiffany, I my lips, savouring Tiffany's taste of her strawberry lips. I could hear Tiffany's ragged breaths but I ignored it and walked out the dorm, to Yul's dorm.

 


Yuri's POV

 

"I kissed her," Taeyeon stated.

I widened my eyes, "You what?" I asked her, thinking I heard it wrong.

 

"I kissed her," Taeyeon repeated.

"Did she hit you?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head, "She wanted to kiss me,"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What? That doesn't make sense, isn't she dating Nickhun?"

Taeyeon nodded, "She wanted to know the difference between kissing a boy and kissing a girl,"

 

I frowned in anger, "What the hell? She's speaking like you're some type of toy or experiment,"

The blonde girl sighed and looked at the ceiling, "What do I do?"

 

I hugged the shorter girl, not knowing what to say.

All I know is I want Taeyeon to be happy again.