Day #1 part 1

Love me again, Don't leave me again

You got really mad. Howcould a father be like this? Why can't he just wish for his son's happiness? You screamed as you threw your phone against the wall. The sound echoed throughout the house, bringing Sehun into your room, barging in.

"Yah. What happened? Are you okay?"

"His dad texted me-" ! You cursed. If sehun knows about this, Mr Wu might hurt you as well.

"Whose dad? Kris?"

"Nah, you just heard wrongly. This random guy texted me claiming that he is my dad. Lol. What a joke. But i must say..i got freaked out...so i threw the phone. Hehe..sorry."

"Aishhh! Pabo! Now we have to get you a new phone. Well, at least you are not hurt. Ok. Now go to sleep~"

"Nae oppa."

As sehun was about to leave the room, you quickly hugged him, knowing how it was your last week with him. 

"Sehun oppa, thanks for all the things you have done for me. Since when we are orphans, we could hardly survive. But you managed to find work and work, but that money that you used to buy food, you would always give more food to me or sometimes even let me eat all...Oppa..Sorry for all the troubles i have caused you and thank you for raising me up."

Sehun's expression turned soft as he turned around and hugged you back while your hair.

"Hey! Hey! Its ok! Look, I am strong and healthy now right? No need to thank me, you are my sister anyway. Of course i would do those for ya. Know go to sleep. Arrasso?"

Sehun kissed your forehead as he tucked you in bed.


"Jagiya~Wake up~"

huh.Jagiya?! Why would sehun oppa call me jagiya..?

you opened your eyes slowly to see Kris staring at you. Lovingly.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED.ISN'T IT THE ONE WEEK BREAK. WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP SO EARLY."

You screamed at Kris as he closed his ears.

"Well, i came to get you for our date!"

"but Sehun oppa..."

"He tossed me the keys and left. With Luhan. Of course."

"So..you came into my room, just like that."

"yup!"

you smacked his head.

"OUCH. What did you do that for?"

"You could have stood outside and shouted from there."

"But i am your boyfriend. Can't i go inside my girlfriend's room?"

"fine but don't. I repeat DON'T. Call me jagiya. It just gives me the shivers." As you thought of Dongwoo saying Jagiya on weekly idol...you cringed again.

"Since you don't want to wake up so early... Let's go back to sleep."

He pulled the blanket till it covers both of you and placed your head on his arms before sleeping.


ANOTHER CUTE UPDATE FOR YA.~~~