Her story: The breakup

Love me again, Don't leave me again

Let your name be Shiri. Oh Shiri. Yesh. Your bro is no other than Sehun. :3


"Kris ge!"

You shouted as you ran towards him. He have asked you to meet you outside of your house at night.Usually he would greet you back either with a peck on your lips or a smile that's worth dying for. He turned. You stopped in your track. Why isn't he at least ....smiling? Is he sick? That thought worries you. You reached out your hand to feel his forehead.

"Kris ge, are you sick? You seem to be acting weir-"

You were about to finish your sentence when Kris grabs your hand and pushes it away. He stared coldly into your eyes before letting go of your hand. "Stop."

You were shocked. He wasn't like this. This was not the Kris you known. He only shoot cold glares at people who he don't know. It was so weird. That look in his eyes....its as if you don't even know him. To be truthful, you felt a bit hurt. It was as if...he have stopped caring for you, stop loving you.

Kris puts his hands in his pockets. Calmly, he said those three words while which you never wanted to hear, while staring coldly into your eyes. "Let's break up."

That moment he said it, you heard a crack.It felt as if your heart is a piece of glass that was just thrown to the floor and broke into a million pieces. By Kris Wu. The love of your life. Tears threatened to fall, but you remained strong. You bit your lips, hard. Till you could almost taste blood in your mouth. Only twice have you cried in your life. Once was when your mother died, the second was when your father died. Sehun have been your legal guardian since then. But now you were about to cry for this jerk in front of you. Wow, its amazing how i could cry for kris. You thought.You were known in school as the ice princess of your school, of course sehun being the ice prince. You could say it was a family trait.

As you clenched your fist, you looked at kris with eyes full of hurt. "......Why?"

Kris rolled his eyes and smirked before leaning to whisper next to your ear. "Because it was just a dare. A dare to see if i can break the ice princess's wall and make her fall for me, and i did."

He then smiled. You could feel anger rising in you. So he played with you? You slapped him hard, allowing the tears to trickle but you don't care. "You're a bastard. I should have known." You spat at him before running away.

As you ran, a part of you hoped that he would chase after you,but this is reality.As you ran all the way back to your house, rain started to fall.pit pat pit pat.

When the world turns dark

And the rain quietly falls
Everything is still
 
Even today, without a doubt
I can’t get out of it
I can’t get out from the thoughts of you
 
Kris and You...most of your memories were all during this wet season, this rainy season. Even when you first met, it was raining. You heart was in pain. A lot. It felt as if someone have shot a bullet through it. As it continues to rain, you stood in the rain, crying as well, as memories of you and Kris came rushing back into your mind. You don't like this a bit. You can't say you hate Kris...you still love him a lot even though what he just did was unforgivable.
 
Now
I know that it’s the end
I know that it’s all just foolishness
Now I know that it’s not true
I am just disappointed in myself for
Not being able to get a hold of you because of that pride
 
It was really the end, when he mentioned those 3 words. Those 3 words phrases that are said by him really made you crazy. First, "I love you" and now..."let's break up." You felt played, as if you were only fooled by him again and again, but there was a small part of you that does not really believe what he was saying. Why? Why would he look so happy being with you if it was just a stupid dare? Though you wanted to confront him of that small hope, that small suspicion, you couldn't. Not when he glared at you with those cold eyes. That was your onyl worse nightmare.
 
On the rainy days you come and find me
Torturing me through the night
When the rain starts to stop, you follow
Slowly, little by little, you will stop as well
 
"Oh shiri! What the hell are you walking under the rain without an umbrella? Come on! I am going to Sehun's house anyway!" Kris scolded you slightly but was nice enough to let you share his umbrella.You continued walking in front, ignoring him. Leaving him no choice, he pulled you in and started walking to sehun's house again. "Stay close to me, i don't want you to get sick." As you both were walking to sehun's /your house, you found that half of his sleeve was wet. A small amount of warmth came over your heart, as your heart started beating. Beating for the one next to you.
 
I must be drunk, I think I need to stop drinking
Since the rain is falling, I think I might fall as well
Well this doesn’t mean that I miss you, no it doesn’t mean that
It just means that the time we had together was a bit sharp
When it’s the type of day that you really liked
I keep opening the raw memories of you
Making the excuse that it’s all memories, I take a step forward
I don’t even make the effort to escape
 
"Shiri! You are walking under the rain again! How many times do i have to tell you?You have always make me worry during rainy days! Don't you know that i worry about you?"
 
"why would you worry about me?"
 
"because i love you, you idiot."
 
you face flushed a tint of red.
 
"i guess that's a yes from you as well."Kris said before stealing a kiss from your lips.
 
your first kiss, under a rainy day as well....the more you think,the more you continued crying, still standing in the rain.
 
What can I do about something that already ended?
I’m just regretting after like the stupid fool I am
Rain always falls so it will repeat again
When it stops, that’s when I will stop as well
 
Sehun saw you standing in the rain, in a daze. He quickly grabbed you and pulled you under his umbrella. Noticing your puffy eyes, he knew something serious, like seriously serious, is wrong. His sister won't cry for nothing. And he was very clear of this fact.And he swear he would hunt down the person who makes his sister cry.
 
Sehun practically dragged you back to the house. Your face was still blank. Once you reached home, sehun got a towel and started to dry your hair, of course after letting you change first. He then made some hot chocolate and passed it to you.He sighed. You were still sniffing a bit.He pulled you in a hug, patting your back, comforting you.
 
"Tell me. Tell oppa what happened."
 

Omg. I wrote so long...Yayyy. Though i am a bit shocked. I have never write so long before. *readers juding me* oh welll.....*POKERFACE*